Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive (37615 Views)

John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Billygee2u: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by IgboAmakaa(f): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2017
wickedness at the highest order

this people sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by whitebeard(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2017
no really I hate tradition
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Kenturkey048(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2017
you see why they can never mess with soldiers... police uniformed civilians...a beg make una remove that force for their name... **a whole four days,no response from your team**
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by SycophanticGoat: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Where is that idiotic animal that mentioned Igbos on a the first thread where this Baale news was posted. May that hand you used to type Igbos/IPOB never touch anything good again until you exit this world!

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by iamdynamite(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
This is indeed very sad,wickedness everywhere, imagine a baale ordering his thugs to bury someeone alive..do these people have conscience at all?
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by youngsahito(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Nigeria police that can protect his officer, is that 1 a police force
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Kenturkey048(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Nigerian police ??

Am i the only one who doesn't feel sorry for them ??

Mention any good policeman, i will wait
I join you too...

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by basty: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Burry them alive
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2017
you guys have about 30 rounds in each ak 47 rifle mags but yet your men got over powered by thugs. but if its to shoot at an innocent man, they wont think twice. awon ode
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by ChiefSweetus: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Determined to find Sunday, sources said that the OC SARS approached the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT), headed by Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mr Abba Kyari. It was alleged that through the efforts of the IRT operatives, Sunday’s phone was tracked and some of his alleged killers arrested.
LEGEND!!
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by basty: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
Where is that idiotic animal that mentioned Igbos on a the first thread where this Baale news was posted. May that hand you used to type Igbos/IPOB never touch anything good again until you exit this world!

he who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by bionixs: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/06/traditional-ruler-ordered-police-inspector-buried-alive/

I spit on the entire Nigeria police force! tuuufiaaaaaaaa!!!! even if he was on illegal duty, shouldn't his life come first. rescue this man and punish him later ! imagine the innocent family .MY HEART IS BROKEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by SycophanticGoat: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2017
basty:

he who comes to equity must come with clean hands

Heed your own advise..
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Nigga44: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Wicked afonjas cry

Terrible people

RIP Sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Billygee2u: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2017
nerodenero:
Why will SAR neglect one of their own for five days?I believe if they had responded on time, maybe Sunday will still be alive today. The things will take for granted in this country!I pity Halima and her four children. How will they survive under this Buhari's harsh economy? May God comfort them, amen.
Verdict- eye for an eye. What they did to Sunday should be done to all of them including the Baale. All should be buried alive.
the police abandoned him at first because , he is a christian

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by shiimah: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Can Abba Kyari be promoted to the rank of Inspector General already... The dude have carried out most successful investigations.
Respect to you gallant officer.
Rip Inspector Musa Sunday
Tale heart Halima
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Jabioro: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
When it comes to negligence, Nigeria culture was embedded with.. this is what they used to do to bloody /ordinary citizens that need urgent attention, when we complain the authority will felt bad.. ...tarnishing her image it has be extended to the colleague.. I have nothing more to say..
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Androidvillaz: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2017
God help us oooo
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by ephi321(f): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2017

The deceased, Inspector Musa Sunday, was abducted, tortured and later buried alive while on illegal duty at Ibeju Lekki. Sunday and four of his men were alleged to have been drafted to guard a land, which was under dispute by their Admin Officer (AO), at Ibeju Lekki.

The policemen were drafted to the disputed land without the knowledge of the Officer in Charge of SARS (OC) and the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fatai Owoseni. The skeleton of the inspector, 45, a father of four children, with their ages ranging from four, six, eight and 12, was exhumed from a shallow grave after six months search.

He took police to the shallow grave at Ibeju Lekki. Police brought pathologists from Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), to exhume Sunday’s corpse. “One of the pathologists, when he saw Sunday’s skeleton, said that it looked as if he was buried with his hands tied behind.

This is just so very evil. Tied his hands and buried him alive. sad All because of land?

The sad thing is they will use connection and "my person" factor to get that Baale released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Patng: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2017
I really weep for this country.
How on earth could this be that police even hate them selves.
How on earth could it be that civilans have no regard for police officers.
Oh God, please do something to this world now.
There are too many attrocities in this world and the worst is that there is no respect for human life any longer.
Burying somebody alive is the worst punishment to mankind. Haba...haba.
May the soul of inspector Sunday rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Billygee2u: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2017
hakeem4:
Abeg make them torture the oba, the baale, the thugs

After torturing them

They should bury the oba alive
not only the Oba or bale is blood sucking demons,the entire afonjas are.
The most wicked and inhumane people in Naija is the afonjas.they have no regard for human life.ask tinubu and his tugs about the gruesome murder of funsho williams.Ask OBJ about the gruesome murder of Bola Ige,just to mention a few.
I said the afonjas deserve to be in one country with their siblings/slave masters Boko Harams
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by ALAYORMII: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Inspector Musa Sunday 45yrs

Halimat Sunday 27yrs

Oldest child 12yrs

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by adecz: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
His profession &
Professional colleagues failed
him in his hour of need.... cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Billygee2u: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2017
bionixs:
I spit on the entire Nigeria police force! tuuufiaaaaaaaa!!!! even if he was on illegal duty, shouldn't his life come first. rescue this man and punish him later ! imagine the innocent family .MY HEART IS BROKEN!
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Billygee2u: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Patng:
I really weep for this country.
How on earth could this be that police even hate them selves.
How on earth could it be that civilans have no regard for police officers.
Oh God, please do something to this world now.
There are too many attrocities in this world and the worst is that there is no respect for human life any longer.
Burying somebody alive is the worst punishment to mankind. Haba...haba.
May the soul of inspector Sunday rest in peace.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Josh44s(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Lagos is one of the best place to live in, in terms of business, jobs, liveliness but with the type of death news and atrocities coming from there I won't want to live in Lagos anymore.

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Billygee2u: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
ephi321:

This is just so very evil. Tied his hands and buried him alive. sad All because of land?

The sad thing is they will use connection and "my person" factor to get that Baale released.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by ransomed: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Policemen and eye service are like lung and oxygen. Illegal duty is their hallmark. All parties involved should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by kaymofo(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
Thank God say man no be God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies In Germany Fighting Over A Man (Photos & Video) / Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) / My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.