Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive (37761 Views)

John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Lagos Police Inspector Buried Alive: "We Were Offered N2m To Keep Quiet"- Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by LeanonGOD(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Police officer Sunday was buried alive, he left behind a 27 years old wife and four children with their ages ranging from four, six, eight and 12, yet, you have no sympathy for the deceased's family, what type of blood is running in your vein, HYENA? Always praying for you.
IhateAfonjas:

Nigerian police ??

Am i the only one who doesn't feel sorry for them ??

Mention any good policeman, i will wait
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Belmot(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
pythonkid:

typical yoruba human being
Typical ibo thinking
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by sshalom(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Baale, the 'prince' Balogun and all culprits should be made an example for those who have this type of heinous crime in their DNA!
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by omoelerin1: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
seunny4lif:
Only the headline and I don read an finish.
I can't kill myself cos the novel is too much.
But people wicked sha
i did you read while in school?
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by imam07: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Illegal duty runs killed him. Only God knows how many innocent people police have dealt with on illegal duty.
The wife have been living on bribery money collected by her husband.
Worst than this have happened to many innocent wives caused by police wickedness.

1 Like

Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by Kenturkey048(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Heartless, you MUST be proud of yourself. Bird of the same feather - may God forgives you in Jesus name.
Amen ooo.
Re: How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive by kunletexs: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2017
A very useless Oba.

Nigeria Police with this news just showed it's for the highest bidder and there is no espirt de corp in it.

Sunday was a dirty policeman that's why he went for such dirty job.

Imagine if the traditional ruler can bury a cop then we need to dig up the whole Ibeju Lekki because scores of civilians would have been buried on his orders

Guy, you have a point there. Let them dig round that area for more corpses are begging to be discovered.

But that balee get connections o, you were summon in your locality, you ran to abuja for what, to kill the case. Hmm, Nigeria jaga jaga,...

The only professional I saw displayed were the ones from abuja telling the baale to return to base. Others lacked that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Trying To Commit Suicide At Jakande, Lagos (Photos) / Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.