Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo (34977 Views)

Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Odion Ighalo Scores Twice As Manchester United Defeat Derby County 3 - 0 / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by guychidile: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
good work, up super eagles...!
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by danibliss(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
imstrong1:
Nice one
Lol, that pics funny die
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by ayterajah(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
missnawty:
Ugly man
09) ( What's this one saying
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by Xzbit91: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

cc - DeutschJunge

I know that he is permitted to take them "two, three, four as his arm permits".

Please don't give me that crap about whether "I'm in house". Do I need to be in his house to know he f**ked up.

Where you in Tee billz house before you started criticizing Tiwa Savage? Abeg shift comot with that logic.

When he was a poor, unknown footballer, he did not know that he has right to marry 4 wives se.
Men and Money. Tufiakwa!!! And you yet you say women have shallow mind. Hypocrite.

I stand by my word, don't tell me nonsense about gumming-body to any hungry, hustling nigga. Ahmed Musa and the two of you defending this crap already tells me that such loyalty is worth the paper akara is wrapped in. Nonsense!

Have you ever seen my moniker discuss celebrities personal life on this platform?

Who told you musa was poor? Is it the lady that taught him how to play football?

There are people who do not have a tenth of his wealth yet have more than 2 concubines. And they'll still call themselves Christians. Away with that sanctimonious bullsh*t!

PS: You're free to do whatever you want with your life.
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by MarieSucre(f): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
DeutschJunge:

she hustled with you? so now she put jersey and wear boot enter field and played ball with him abi? shallow mentality, just because they were there with you when you were carrying all the weight they will now start felling like they are entitled to what you really struggled for.
your mentality and self entitlement is what makes your disposable..
if she had proved herself not to be disposable, she would not had been disposed! simple! struggling with a man is more than opening your leg let him do his thing and give birth to children.. ANY WOMAN on earth can do that, ALL WOMEN on earth have capability of doing that except otherwise. that is a disposable woman, however i do not say she should be disposed but keep an open mind to someone else joining her, else she will be disposed. however, a woman like michelle obama, thats a woman that is not disposable because she actually contributed to the success of the husband and not just open leg for him! kapeesh!!??

Keep justifying crap. I pray to God that one day you'll be on the receiving end of a disloyal woman who you have invested everything into.

What did Michelle Obama do that Halima did not do?
Should Halima be giving Press Conference with him?
Is he running for a political post that she should be seen everywhere, doing everything?

She just opened her leg se? I'm guessing he was the one taking care of the children from the football field.

So she because she did not wear boot and enter field the it's his right to pile 3 other women on her. How many times has his new wife worn a jersey and entered field with him?

And YES! My answer is YES! She is entitled to his loyalty, because she has seen him when he had nothing.

You men never learn. Just like our fathers. When you have money you run mad and follow yansh up and down all in the name of "Men are naturally polygamous", but when you're getting older and the money has finish and yansh don run leave you, you'll go looking for loyal wives and loyal children to lean on.

You ever wonder why older men never say "men are naturally polygamous". Go and ask them and learn before its too late.
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by MarieSucre(f): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xzbit91:

Have you ever seen my moniker discuss celebrities personal life on this platform?

Who told you musa was poor? Is it the lady that taught him how to play football?

There are people who do not have a tenth of his wealth yet have more than 2 concubines. And they'll still call themselves Christians. Away with that sanctimonious bullsh*t!

PS: You're free to do whatever you want with your life.

Yes Ahmed Musa was not rich. Go and ask people who know them personally.

So because the lady did not teach him how to play football, therefore he should marry another wife on top her?
So there are people who do not have a tenth of his wealth, but who have concubines so he should marry another wife on top her? What is the relevance of this people and their wealth? Is he doing copy-copy is he doing this to "feel among"?
What is the relevance of their religion?

You shift joor make person see road! Look at how you're twisting here and there just to justify trash. I bet if it were his wife who had left him instead, you won't be saying all this nonsense.

Indeed my good friend Abdulrazaq once said "People justify what they like, whether it is right or wrong".

I'm sure if he divorced this one next week and marries a 13 year old girl next week, you'll still come here singing the same shameless anthem.

You do whatever you want to do with your life, but don't do it near me ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by DeutschJunge: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

Keep justifying crap. I pray to God that one day you'll be on the receiving end of a disloyal woman who you have invested everything into.

What did Michelle Obama do that Halima did not do?
Should Halima be giving Press Conference with him?
Is he running for a political post that she should be seen everywhere, doing everything?

She just opened her leg se? I'm guessing he was the one taking care of the children from the football field.

So she because she did not wear boot and enter field the it's his right to pile 3 other women on her. How many times has his new wife worn a jersey and entered field with him?

And YES! My answer is YES! She is entitled to his loyalty, because she has seen him when he had nothing.

You men never learn. Just like our fathers. When you have money you run mad and follow yansh up and down all in the name of "Men are naturally polygamous", but when you're getting older and the money has finish and yansh don run leave you, you'll go looking for loyal wives and loyal children to lean on.

You ever wonder why older men never say "men are naturally polygamous". Go and ask them and learn before its too late.

babe do you have a brick for brain?
Hahaha... I now see what your problem is.. you are pained to be a woman.. well tough luck...

since you dont understand comprehension i will use mathematics.

a man can marry 4 wives if he chooses at anytime in his life, and theres nothing you can do about it. its not illegal.
a woman is entitled to 1/4 or 1/3 or 1/2 or 1 of a mans loyalty depending on what he decides. its how it is, if e pain u jump inside lagoon.
a man is entitled to 100% woman loyalty. still within the realms of the rules here.
children upbringing is combined effort of both parents, 50/50. no where is it stated she does it alone.

God that you are praying to in your reply is Who made this laws... so your prayer no go answer, cz ur taking it personal.

if obama was not married to michelle, he wouldnt have been president. (he said this himself)
if musa was not married to his first wife, nothing for change "career wise" (while he was playing for moscow, his wife was mostly in nigeria) he probably would have been a better player considering his first match away from her he scored 2 goals, thats the title of this thread remember?

so babe dont bother quoting me cuz this is the last i am going to say on this topic.. its very simple, i am not justifying men marrying more than one and upto 4 as men are "naturally polygamus" rather it is one of the many favors that God has bestowed onto humans. if you have a problem take it up with Him.
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by Xzbit91: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

Yes Ahmed Musa was not rich. Go and ask people who know them personally.

So because the lady did not teach him how to play football, therefore he should marry another wife on top her?
So there are people who do not have a tenth of his wealth, but who have concubines so he should marry another wife on top her? What is the relevance of this people and their wealth? Is he doing copy-copy is he doing this to "feel among"?
What is the relevance of their religion?

You shift joor make person see road! Look at how you're twisting here and there just to justify trash. I bet if it were his wife who had left him instead, you won't be saying all this nonsense.

Indeed my good friend Abdulrazaq once said "People justify what they like, whether it is right or wrong".

I'm sure if he divorced this one next week and marries a 13 year old girl next week, you'll still come here singing the same shameless anthem.

You do whatever you want to do with your life, but don't do it near me ooo.

My friend, go and rant somewhere else. Because someone don't have billions doesn't mean he's poor. Musa was already playing in Europe @19yrs, he was already a made man at a tender age.

Poverty is a state of mind. Happiness and contentment are what matters. Even if you have billions in your account, the moment you're not content with it, you are a poor man.

Be ranting on nairaland as though your opinion counts on the grand scheme of things. Broke people will always have an opinion. Someone is busy living his life, you're here hating.
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by bionixs: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
davibid:
"Newly married"

please all Nigerian players should go and remarry before 2018

So that we can carry the World Cup

grin
eeeh?! back to sender!, make dem wives no go swear for you
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by MarieSucre(f): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Xzbit91:

My friend, go and rant somewhere else. Because someone don't have billions doesn't mean he's poor. Musa was already playing in Europe @19yrs, he was already a made man at a tender age.

Poverty is a state of mind. Happiness and contentment are what matters. Even if you have billions in your account, the moment you're not content with it, you are a poor man.

Be ranting on nairaland as though your opinion counts on the grand scheme of things. Broke people will always have an opinion. Someone is busy living his life, you're here hating.

Who gives a f**k about his wealth? You're the one that keeps ranting about how much he has made and such subsequent crap. Do I even know what club he plays for talk more of watching any smelling football.

A good name is better than riches. He can take his riches and shove it where the sun doesn't shine if his character is shit.
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by MarieSucre(f): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2017
DeutschJunge:

babe do you have a brick for brain?
Hahaha... I now see what your problem is.. you are pained to be a woman.. well tough luck...

since you dont understand comprehension i will use mathematics.

a man can marry 4 wives if he chooses at anytime in his life, and theres nothing you can do about it. its not illegal.
a woman is entitled to 1/4 or 1/3 or 1/2 or 1 of a mans loyalty depending on what he decides. its how it is, if e pain u jump inside lagoon.
a man is entitled to 100% woman loyalty. still within the realms of the rules here.
children upbringing is combined effort of both parents, 50/50. no where is it stated she does it alone.

God that you are praying to in your reply is Who made this laws... so your prayer no go answer, cz ur taking it personal.

if obama was not married to michelle, he wouldnt have been president. (he said this himself)
if musa was not married to his first wife, nothing for change "career wise" (while he was playing for moscow, his wife was mostly in nigeria) he probably would have been a better player considering his first match away from her he scored 2 goals, thats the title of this thread remember?

so babe dont bother quoting me cuz this is the last i am going to say on this topic.. its very simple, i am not justifying men marrying more than one and upto 4 as men are "naturally polygamus" rather it is one of the many favors that God has bestowed onto humans. if you have a problem take it up with Him.

I am not pained. Is he my husband? In fact I am not angry at him cuz I know he is a foolish fellow. It is you guys who keep justifying crap that vex me.

So if Buhari did not marry Aisha, who is barely visible in his government, he would not have been president?
What about the other 3 women who he has right to? Doesn't he have to marry them to be president?
So every woman must be Michelle Obama to gain the sole loyalty of their husband but the men can be any riff-raff who follows yansh up and down? Ezioku!!

I am not justifying it! I am not justifying it! Then what are you doing above by outlining all his different rights as a man? Abi you don't know what the meaning of justifying is.

Please I'd rather not reply you anymore, but I need you drop your real name here so I can warn all my female relatives and friends to stay clear of a man like you who 5 years down the line can suddenly decide that the feelings of his pen.is is worth more than all we have built together as a family. Thanks.
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by Xzbit91: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Who gives a f**k about his wealth? You're the one that keeps ranting about how much he has made and such subsequent crap. Do I even know what club he plays for talk more of watching any smelling football.

A good name is better than riches. He can take his riches and shove it where the sun doesn't shine if his character is shit.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did I make any reference to his wealth? Quote the post let me see. You're the one emphasizing poverty here and I had to set the record straight.

And who says he has a bad name hunh? Are you the one who gave him a bad name? Sorry to burst your bubble but Musa doesn't know you and I'm sure he doesn't give a fvck what you think of him.
Re: Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo by MarieSucre(f): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Xzbit91:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where did I make any reference to his wealth? Quote the post let me see. You're the one emphasizing poverty here and I had to set the record straight.

And who says he has a bad name hunh? Are you the one who gave him a bad name? Sorry to burst your bubble but Musa doesn't know you and I'm sure he doesn't give a fvck what you think of him.

You are the one kept saying "she is not the one who gave him his wealth therefore she does not deserve his loyalty".

Get de f**k outta here with that kinda logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Lithuania Olympics Basketball 2012 ( 53 - 72) On Tuesday 31st July / Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend / AFRICA’S RICHEST FOOTBALLERS: Mikel Worth N924m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.