Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! (5890 Views)

What Biafra Economic Road Map Will Look Like. / This What Biafra Need To Do. / What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by newlander: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2017
What some people are saying about biafra and Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by newlander: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Reactions

1 Like

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by CaptainGOOD: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2017
newlander:

Get ur facts rights he is praying for them..
They aint bowing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Agumbankembu: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Bosalin the indigenous Igbo rapper said

"I don't bow to anyone, unless I bow down in prayers".

People first of all failed to realize Nnamdi Kanu is a crowned Prince of Afara Ibeku. Anyone can kneel in reverence of a royalty.

Pls this is a no case.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by slimthugchimee(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
total nonsense, yorubas that bow to their oba nko

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Xway(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2017
newlander
U opened an account today and gather some useless propaganda pic just to ridicule IPOB.

Ewu mpama imara ife otua iha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by GrandGarcon: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Even he himself is bowing down in most of the picture. In his broadcasts on Radio Biafra, he always starts with a looooong drawn out prayer. So if I go see pastor make e pray for me then I kneel down in the process, I am worshipping him? Afonja Logic = AWESOME.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Agumbankembu: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2017
This is what a Yoruba man has to tell you.
The problem to them isn't kneeling down, the problem is kneeling down before Kanu.

They prostrate to baales and bow to Jagaban and Jagaban bows to Buhari, no biggies.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by GrandGarcon: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
I even searched for the account Henry Cheekah on face book but found nothing. Ayam not understanding.

7 Likes

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by paramakina202: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Bosalin the indigenous Igbo rapper said

"I don't bow to anyone, unless I bow down in prayers".

People first of all failed to realize Nnamdi Kanu is a crowned Prince of Afara Ibeku. Anyone can kneel in reverence of a royalty.

Pls this is a no case.

There is nothing like a crowned prince in Afara ukwu as the crown is not hereditary.
Ipob boys should behave them selves in a reasonable manner and shouldn't make joke of this noble struggle.
Fisrt they gave him the title of supreme commander and secondly they start to call him savior and finally they are bowing down to him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by chemystery: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2017
op and what can you say about bubu vs these catholic bishops?
Nothing! But because it is Nnamdi Kanu, everyone with their dirty opinion that doesnt count

If this is what chriatianity looks like, then go out too!
Hypocrites everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DocHMD: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2017
You can't bow down in prayers because it is Kanu but you go to yoruba pastors who hide human skulls on their altars to bow before them for prayers and then donate your life savings to them. When fulanis murder you in your homes they just ask you to pray without ceasing because they fear they'll arrested instead of condemning what is bad.

Who is the fool here?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Agumbankembu: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
paramakina202:

There is nothing like a crowned prince in Afara ukwu as the crown is not hereditary.
Ipob boys should behave them selves in a reasonable manner and shouldn't make joke of this noble struggle.
Fisrt they gave him the title of supreme commander and secondly they start to call him savior and finally they are bowing down to him.

Oh sorry, but he is a prince, right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by YorubaForum: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjas keep looking for new propaganda to bring NK down forgetting that he's not their level...he is a prince (a heir apparent to a throne) and secondly, A UK citizen (No be ogbomosho oo) wink, ...If you merge both osun,ogun and ekiti ,you can't see upto 4persons there that have been granted a visa to UK, talk more of being a citizen cheesy...
Respect to my leader biko,leave them, we have known them as one of the jealous and envious tribe in Nigeria, so they are just doing what the know best grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by paramakina202: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Oh sorry, but he is a prince, right?
Of course he is prince of Afara Ukwu Ibeku,I know you have a prince in your community too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2017
See convulsion. Oh ye of little Ratak!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Oblitz(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DerideGull(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2017
newlander:

What stream of thought even led you to conclude that Nnamdi Kanu will have administrative position in Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by ojun50(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Op u hv never been in befor so stop making noise here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Funny thing is that you have no say in the matter. Hahaha

Bros your power no even reach house fly own for this matter. Na sitdon dey look level you dey. grin grin

Ask the over 10m million people that said APC government will not win. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
What the big deal yorubas kneel down to talk to their elders so

6 Likes

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by arushiuga(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nnamdi kanu ka anyi ma. Nnamdi kanu is our king. Haters should do the needful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by conductor3: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
newlander:
Afonja OP. Even Thiefnu.bu the drug baron your saviour bows to Buhari while the senile dullardo and his vice codinator are bowing to Kanu inturn grin

Now, jump into the sea

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Trut(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
For Biafra haters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by kingzizzy: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is holding prayer session in all the pictures. As Christians or Judaists, we all bow when one prays.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
I assume they are bowing their heads in prayer. We see what our minds tell us to see. I see a prayer others see people bowing down to Nnamdi.

We are all right. We all are accurate.

But I saw Tinubu picture as he bows to Buhari, and I also saw GEJ bowing in prayer and kneeling down while Adeboye prayed.

Like I said, I saw people bowing down and their leader praying. I do not think it is wrong to prostrate for a man who represents their liberation nd who has given his life for the cause they all believe in.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigerians especially Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba are mad because finally, Igbos have proven to them that even though they don't pay obeisance to any worthless King, we still listen to LEADERSHIP.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu. Nd may all his enemies die. Like the debinu called Buhari in London.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Is NK now an evangelist or pastor? pls where is his church I would love to attend
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by malton: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Get ur facts rights he is praying for them..
They aint bowing

Praying for them in his capacity as?

Damn!
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by KratosCorp: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
How about this one?

That's Kanu bowing down to the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigb - Dr. Nnia Nwodo

So are you going to be out of Igbo now too?

newlander:

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) / "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" / LCCI Faults Freezing Of ‘tax Defaulters’ Bank Accounts’ By FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.