Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question (7679 Views)

Ndlea Job Aptitude Test Past Questions For 2019 / Access Bank Front Line Intern Aptitude Test 2018 / Job Aptitude Test Past Question @smallest Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by atobatele12345(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
pls i need shell aptitude test past questions and answers, i am about taking shell test very soon pleased i need them to boost my preparation
for the test. ur kind gesture will never be forgotten.

Atobateleadekunle2000@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by obeheeberry: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pls I need shell past question plzzzz
oebhohimen@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by obeheeberry: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=atobatele12345 post=57125282]pls i need shell aptitude test past questions and answers, i am about taking shell test very soon pleased i need them to boost my preparation
for the test. ur kind gesture won't be forgotten

oebhohimen@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by emybasy: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
pls who among u guys have taken the test? how was it, pls send past questions to emybasy@yahoo.co.uk for me if u have one pls
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by coit: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
I took the test, it was divided into Verbal, Numerical, Abstract, then a psychometric test
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by bioneer(m): 12:38am On Jun 04, 2017
pls also forward to gtechnie@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by leketones(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Pls forward to olaseyiolu@gmail.com t as well.....God bless
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by emybasy: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
hope the test was not difficult bro?
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by harqyn: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
pls forward to pubster20@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Thomath(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Adenigbat@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by coit: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2017
It was not, you just need to be fast and watch the timer
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by pazzys(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2017
send it to me pls if u have it.... scodion20@gmail.com
i appreciate!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by uptohim2: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please has anyone done the video assessment? Please share your experience. How did it go?
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Philax(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Advance you career to fit into the oil and gas industy

Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Bukola17: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Pls, I also need shell past questions and answers...... bukolabadejoko@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by mansuetusmiki: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello all, would not want to miss out in this years shell recruitment. Buy your past questions now ? Is cheap

BUY YOUR CHEAP SHELL PAST/LIKELY QUESTIONS

THANK ME LATER..

michaeluchechukwu20@yahoo.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by crownedprinz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
if you don;t have a 2:1 don't even bother.
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by crownedprinz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
uptohim2:
Please has anyone done the video assessment? Please share your experience. How did it go?
download Hirevue app on playstore to see sample of how it looks like..its pretty normal..
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by qanda: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
- Download 729 paged Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. (Logik Numerical, Verbal and Abstract Questions and Answers included)

-Download Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) job interview guide on Q and A App.

Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Share this information with your loved ones
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Sirwallace(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2019
atobatele12345:
pls i need shell aptitude test past questions and answers, i am about taking shell test very soon pleased i need them to boost my preparation
for the test. ur kind gesture will never be forgotten.

Atobateleadekunle2000@yahoo.com

Hello bro, i am currently schedule to write the shell aotitude test in the next 5days. Could you pls forward the shell past question to AJAYIOLADEJI2015@GMAIL.COM.

I would really appreciate.
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Shardo: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please i need shell aptitude test past questions and answers. I am scheduled to take take the test 5 days from today.. I would appreciate the gesture.

Thanks and God Bless

wemi14@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by qanda: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Shardo:
Please i need shell aptitude test past questions and answers. I am scheduled to take take the test 5 days from today.. I would appreciate the gesture.

Thanks and God Bless

wemi14@gmail.com
- Download 729 paged Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. (Logik Numerical, Verbal and Abstract Questions and Answers included)

-Download Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) job interview guide on Q and A App.

Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Share this information with your loved ones
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by joycegreat: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Pls help me with the shell aptitude tests. My email joycebeckey@gmail.com. I appreciate

Sirwallace:

Hello bro, i am currently schedule to write the shell aotitude test in the next 5days. Could you pls forward the shell past question to AJAYIOLADEJI2015@GMAIL.COM.

I would really appreciate.
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by ify247(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Good day every one. I am being shortlisted for PETAN aptitude test, Please I need a sample of PETAN (Shell) internship past questions and answers. Thank you very much in advance. My e-mail address is ifykings180@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Matayas(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
When you get the material, please do me the favor of sending to this mail too damilolamatt@gmail.com

ify247:
Good day every one. I am being shortlisted for PETAN aptitude test, Please I need a sample of PETAN (Shell) internship past questions and answers. Thank you very much in advance. My e-mail address is ifykings180@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Gimli(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
been shortlisted for PETAN. Someone should help me with past question, my email is jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Arose(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Matayas:
When you get the material, please do me the favor of sending to this mail too damilolamatt@gmail.com

if you get the study materials or the past questions please forward to my email
aromehocholi@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by sammie026(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sammielez@gmail.com that's my mail ...place who ever have past questions epp me with it
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Emma11Chuks: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please can you also share, my email is: emmanuel.u.chukwuma@gmail.com. Thank you.
ify247:
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Emma11Chuks: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please do you have the past question?
Thank you.
Gimli:
been shortlisted for PETAN. Someone should help me with past question, my email is jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Aptitude Test Past Question by Mistty: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please can you also share, my email is: adewaleade01@yahoo.com. Thank you.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Basic Principles Of Network Marketing / Police Approves Promotion Of 1 CP, 24 Others / Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.