Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador (26589 Views)

Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by JamieHotSource(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
YBNL Boss, Olamide has been made an Ambassador by Sterling Bank.

Sterling Bank revealed this via their Twitter Handle.

Congrats Wavy Boss

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/olamide-becomes-sterling-bank-ambassador.html

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Franzinni: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
olamide... The person supplying you this weed needs to be arrested.... You are slowly turning into a nollywood babalawo.. But what is my consyne.

Sterling bank the person supplying you this ogogoro. Should water it down abit..... You did not see youths of great academic achievements to make ambassador who will in turn inspire kids to want to be a great academic...

The greed that is making all of you to think with the jedijedi. Inside your iho. Idi.... will one day Choke you....

Don't worry bank manager when your daughter start to twerk for my son in their friend 3 year old party.... Don't you dare ask her where she learnt it ooo....

Olamide! Congrats jare.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by benedictnsi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
good... Buh this olamide New hair sha....

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sterling bank, that is literally 'The One Customer Bank' plus even One ATM bank!

24 Likes

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Sugarcious(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
You did not see youths of great academic achievements to make ambassador who will in turn inspire kids to want to be a great academic...

It seems u don't know who a brand ambassador is.

13 Likes

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Franzinni: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sugarcious:

It seems u don't know who a brand ambassador is.
bros I must need education... A beg maka chukwu.. Enlighten me biko.... I know you will say I should go googu.. But I want you to teh. Me.. A brand ambassador is......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by mroop(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by EmyLeo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sneh!!on a Congrats level grin
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by liftedhigh: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by oscarnoble(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
suits him
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by toxxnoni(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
we might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
useless bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Arian11(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
why them blur him face for the first pic undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by PeggySandas(f): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
olamide is greater than ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu.

Ojukwu is a coward that leads millions of brainless developers to death, while kanu is a terrorist that Bleep prostitute is cheap hotels

12 Likes

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sighs.

I don't care if you call me jealous or filed with hatred but sterling bank needs to be locked down by CBN.

Please can you tell me the essence behind this move?

Wait...Why don't you pick up a graduate with first class, help strengthen his future/career/goal, teach others through that motive about the power in education and give youths a reason to go to school.

With this move (making a random celebrity whose looks is not different from a thug's, whose words are mostly vulgar and censored) a lot of youths will give up on education and go after music forgetting the single fact that Education is truly the key to success.

Sterling bank has always been a bank for misplaced priorities right from the start. Just pity their customers

Yeah, not everyone can go to school but education is the most essential in a man's life.

Quote me and type rubbish if you wanna die in a graphic accident

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by DivinelyBlessed: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
There was a time Olamide could not speak correct English. Now look at him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by theway83: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
ok
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by collinsbaba(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
olamide... The person supplying you this weed needs to be arrested.... You are slowly turning into a nollywood babalawo.. But what is my consyne.

Sterling bank the person supplying you this ogogoro. Should water it down abit..... You did not see youths of great academic achievements to make ambassador who will in turn inspire kids to want to be a great academic...

The greed that is making all of you to think with the jedijedi. Inside your iho. Idi.... will one day Choke you....

Don't worry bank manager when your daughter start to twerk for my son in their friend 3 year old party.... Don't you dare ask her where she learnt it ooo....

Olamide! Congrats jare.

Honestly u speak sense

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by imstrong1: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good one! Quote of the day: "sometimes change will not be given, you must ask for it"-John mesilela Who's John mediaeval? John mesilela is a keke rider! *now read the quote again*

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by UnknownT: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
So na Olamide go make people open account with them? Make dem no go sack some of their marketers oh because dem don "employ" Olamide.
The amount dem go pay am now go pass the amount dem go pay "hundreds" of their contract staff wey dey hustle customers to open account

13 Likes

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by bumi10(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
confirm guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by bewla(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
no more role model only chain smokers
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by FinallyFamous: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
like seriously pls can someone tell me the meaning of " brand ambassador"?
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by emillionaire: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
ok
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sterling Bank need to focus on looking for way to pay their shareholders for years instead of all this brand ambassador that won't draw clientele to the banks.

Olamide has a lot of Street fans and most of them are not bank suave

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by hkidola00(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
I dont understand how 9ice is walking freely saying he dey sashe, he dey sashe gbowo, ...yahoo yahoo...and no investigation don surrounding dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by hucienda: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
see as ee wan resemble rigobert song.

congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Osanebi007(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
See as BABA carry BEAR BEAR like Native Goat grin

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by cumz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
just last week someone was hating on this guy

you beef him glory
you end like story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life / Is This Beyonce? / Bambam Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.