Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador (26603 Views)

Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Tender1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
K
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Oloriburukumods: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Aint those people scared of him undecided
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jesuuu... E be like sterling dn smoke s-k... See tout dem carry ambassador give a bank for crying out loud dat shud be looking for decent celebrity...
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by seunlly(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
olamide... The person supplying you this weed needs to be arrested.... You are slowly turning into a nollywood babalawo.. But what is my consyne.

Sterling bank the person supplying you this ogogoro. Should water it down abit..... You did not see youths of great academic achievements to make ambassador who will in turn inspire kids to want to be a great academic...

The greed that is making all of you to think with the jedijedi. Inside your iho. Idi.... will one day Choke you....

Don't worry bank manager when your daughter start to twerk for my son in their friend 3 year old party.... Don't you dare ask her where she learnt it ooo....

Olamide! Congrats jare.
your point

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by BayodeAkinola(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Congrats boss....you're always making it to the next level...wish I could be like you too...but I'm working towards it though....

[b] download or watch its cracking dope twyse got falz the bad guy On this one..

[b]THE H[/b]OOD IS ALWAYS READY TO MAKE YOU SMILE
KEEP VISITING...
KEEP SMILING...[ smiley smiley/b]
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by nwadiuko1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

I don't care if you call me jealous or filed with hatred but sterling bank needs to be locked down by CBN.

Please can you tell me the essence behind this move?

Wait...Why don't you pick up a graduate with first class, help strengthen his future/career/goal, teach others through that motive about the power in education and give youths a reason to go to school.

With this move (making a random celebrity whose looks is not different from a thug's, whose words are mostly vulgar and censored) a lot of youths will give up on education and go after music forgetting the single fact that Education is truly the key to success.

Sterling bank has always been a bank for misplaced priorities right from the start. Just pity their customers

Yeah, not everyone can go to school but education is the most essential in a man's life.

Quote me and type rubbish if you wanna die in a graphic accident
my brother you were making a lot of sense till you typed this "Education is truly the key to success".............education is not the key to success bro........they ve not been very honest with us on that

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
nwadiuko1:
my brother you were making a lot of sense till you typed this "Education is truly the key to success".............education is not the key to success bro........they ve not been very honest with us on that

Without education will we have astronauts going into the moon launching satellites?

Without education will we have scientists/ medical professionals making researches on medicines and other scientific facts?

Without education will you have expects in technology and apps who developed the very phone you are currently using?

Don't be driven to believe education is not essential because of the nature of this country's economy
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by nnokwa042(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
PeggySandas:
olamide is greater than ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu.

Ojukwu is a coward that leads millions of brainless developers to death, while kanu is a terrorist that Bleep prostitute is cheap hotels
u want to be noticed ?that's why u don't want to display ur picture ,take this advice buy one litter of hypo soap one bottle of ota pia pia mixed then together with one tablespoon of Cameroon pepper add aboniki balm to it then use it to clean ur ikpu or otu cus I can see is itching u angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by PeggySandas(f): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
u want to be noticed ?that's why u don't want to display ur picture ,take this advice buy one litter of hypo soap one bottle of ota pia pia mixed then together with one tablespoon of Cameroon pepper add aboniki balm to it then use it to clean ur ikpu or otu cus I can see is itching u angry

Hahaha grin dry! grin

Try again

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ojukwu is a coward that leads millions of brainless developers to death, while kanu is a terrorist that Bleep prostitute is cheap hotels
Let shame catch u small Na.
How someone go just dy type thrash without sense like this Who do u bros?

I'm not an IPOB nor and Afonja but I hate it when u people just look for problem anyhow.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by PeggySandas(f): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
kingkakaone:

Let shame catch u small Na.
How someone go just dy type thrash without sense like this Who do u bros?

I'm not an IPOB nor and Afonja but I hate it when u people just look for problem anyhow.

See painment! grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by kaikubura: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
we live in a crazy society. come to think of it, if you appear like that to a Sterling bank interview that will pay you 40k monthly, you will definitely be denied the job because you look like a tout.

But funny enough here is a tout lookalike that has been paid millions to be part of the Sterling family.
And bright grad.uates will be at the mercy of barely 100k per month.

I have come to conclude that education is a scam in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by MrMystrO(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

I don't care if you call me jealous or filed with hatred but sterling bank needs to be locked down by CBN.

Wait...Why don't you pick up a graduate with first class, help strengthen his future/career/goal, teach others through that motive about the power in education and give youths a reason to go to school.

With this move (making a random celebrity whose looks is not different from a thug's, whose words are mostly vulgar and censored) a lot of youths will give up on education and go after music forgetting the single fact that Education is truly the key to success.

Sterling bank has always been a bank for misplaced priorities right from the start. Just pity their customers

Yeah, not everyone can go to school but education is the most essential in a man's life.

Yes, I will Quote you! This is the most sensless post ever concieved this year. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by ebukahandsome(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
PeggySandas:

50 naira condom would have prevented a b**ch like you, but Your mother was ready to ride on all kinds of animals for a kobo. . Ashawo 50 kobo. i pity those teenagers you spread Your leg for in exchange of a bottle of coke
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Jhamzy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

My brother their matter tire me.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Talasuma(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

no hard feelings, but u for reason wetin brand ambassador means, the bank is only concern about what 'olamide gat for dem',

for example, back then when olamide was etisalat brand, u know d rest....
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by PureMe01: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

u make brain bruv...tell them.
even my little niece Don dey ask me if na ojuju calabar be this..brand ambassador
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by labake1(f): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by dandollaz: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
PeggySandas:

I confirm Yoruba cowardness yday note.happen the bus I enter from Lagos to ph yday got to elele and turn twice without reason oooo.it was around 12am.people that travel yday will tell u what we went tru in okada Edo state. I told him point blank he is real coward until the ladies inside bus yab him before he move the car.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by omoadeleye(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

Brother, me dan loose hope in education, as in ern this country ia not encouraging at all, am frustrated i always think of violence in all my life,
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Simitrendy: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

Nice points all the same bro, but you've to hear from em critics now this is a forum grin
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Simitrendy: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
omoadeleye:

Brother, me dan loose hope in education, as in ern this country ia not encouraging at all, am frustrated i always think of violence in all my life,

Haha brother no give up e go better, and no be violence fit clear all this yama yama wey dey ground, nah make man believe in God and pray for dem leaders wey dey lead us o.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

Total rubbish

Where has education taken us to

At least he is making money and also taking good care of his family which is the most important thing

So stop hating and get busy with ur life
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by bamdly(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
bank wey Neva make the most of it make olamide no come s. media con cry
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by PeggySandas(f): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
ebukahandsome:

50 naira condom would have prevented a b**ch like you, but Your mother was ready to ride on all kinds of animals for a kobo. . Ashawo 50 kobo. i pity those teenagers you spread Your leg for in exchange of a bottle of coke
grin grin cheesy grin

Chai! see painment!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
PeggySandas:

See painment! grin
So u are a lady self?
If it is true that u are a lady then I fear for Ur future husband and his family with this wacky attitude.
Change Ur ways from all these hating and don't allow nairaland to make u a saddist.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
There was a time Olamide could not speak correct English. Now look at him
Oga when was that? A Dropped out 300L Mass Comm student of tai solarin uni..SMH
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonja boy
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Childofaking: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2017
very well but i still wonder so much that only entertainers are taking ambassadors mostly due to their popularity...
academics, sports and others nko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Photo Of Bambam, Ifu Ennada, Angel And Teddy A / Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.