Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador (26601 Views)

Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by prettyboi1(m): 4:50am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

I don't care if you call me jealous or filed with hatred but sterling bank needs to be locked down by CBN.

Please can you tell me the essence behind this move?

Wait...Why don't you pick up a graduate with first class, help strengthen his future/career/goal, teach others through that motive about the power in education and give youths a reason to go to school.

With this move (making a random celebrity whose looks is not different from a thug's, whose words are mostly vulgar and censored) a lot of youths will give up on education and go after music forgetting the single fact that Education is truly the key to success.

Sterling bank has always been a bank for misplaced priorities right from the start. Just pity their customers

Yeah, not everyone can go to school but education is the most essential in a man's life.

Quote me and type rubbish if you wanna die in a graphic accident
When you get your own bank, you can do just as you like. Comprende?
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by limitless777(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2017
PeggySandas:
olamide is greater than ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu.

Ojukwu is a coward that leads millions of brainless developers to death, while kanu is a terrorist that Bleep prostitute is cheap hotels

Auntie to be honest THIS Ur words are VERY VERY UNFAIR, IMPOLITE, UNCIVILIZED, UNCALLED FOR and HIGHLY DEMEANING/DEGRADING for a beauty like U.

Tribalism, ego-ethnicism and even sectarian attitudes is not a way out of the problems 9ija is confronted with at this time. STAY COOL.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by limitless777(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:
Sighs.

I don't care if you call me jealous or filed with hatred but sterling bank needs to be locked down by CBN.

Please can you tell me the essence behind this move?

Wait...Why don't you pick up a graduate with first class, help strengthen his future/career/goal, teach others through that motive about the power in education and give youths a reason to go to school.

With this move (making a random celebrity whose looks is not different from a thug's, whose words are mostly vulgar and censored) a lot of youths will give up on education and go after music forgetting the single fact that Education is truly the key to success.

Sterling bank has always been a bank for misplaced priorities right from the start. Just pity their customers

Yeah, not everyone can go to school but education is the most essential in a man's life.

Quote me and type rubbish if you wanna die in a graphic accident

WORD. WORD. WORD Sir. I concur with Ur disposition. MORE blessings to U and Ur heavy reasoning versatility.
U've dropped the bombshell of grandiose reality. GREAT.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by PeggySandas(f): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2017
limitless777:

Auntie to be honest THIS Ur words are VERY VERY UNFAIR, IMPOLITE, UNCIVILIZED, UNCALLED FOR and HIGHLY DEMEANING/DEGRADING for a beauty like U.

Tribalism, ego-ethnicism and even sectarian attitudes is not a way out of the problems 9ija is confronted with at this time. STAY COOL.
Are you a developer from south yeast? grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by limitless777(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
PeggySandas:
Are you a developer from south yeast? grin

U are STILL doing the same thing again and again. leave tribalism and ethnic jingoism or are you a chauvinist? Try have some chills.
let's see ourselves as one that's my message: 9ija belongs to us all.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nigeria is all about entertainment...See badoo should change his hairstyle
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Franzinni:
olamide... The person supplying you this weed needs to be arrested.... You are slowly turning into a nollywood babalawo.. But what is my consyne.

Sterling bank the person supplying you this ogogoro. Should water it down abit..... You did not see youths of great academic achievements to make ambassador who will in turn inspire kids to want to be a great academic...

The greed that is making all of you to think with the jedijedi. Inside your iho. Idi.... will one day Choke you....

Don't worry bank manager when your daughter start to twerk for my son in their friend 3 year old party.... Don't you dare ask her where she learnt it ooo....

Olamide! Congrats jare.

You the great writer how much do you have with them?

Or have you forgotten the he's also a glo ambassador and glo, sterling and conoil run on Same board.

Or you know if sterling is his bank, I mean holding his major cash.

Guy wise up cos enu oshe rara
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by preponey: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
this does not call for barbaric words
PeggySandas:
olamide is greater than ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu.

Ojukwu is a coward that leads millions of brainless developers to death, while kanu is a terrorist that Bleep prostitute is cheap hotels
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Franzinni: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

You the great writer how much do you have with them?

Or have you forgotten the he's also a glo ambassador and glo, sterling and conoil run on Same board.

Or you know if sterling is his bank, I mean holding his major cash.

Guy wise up cos enu oshe rara
olamides. First son... I really don't care if he has account with NASA... All I I am saying is it is high time Nigerians start putting the people that can glorify its name globally on a pedestal... And not just any entertainer that is topping charts...

That is why the most abundant so called talent we have in this country are artist.... Our academics ate on the sideline.... That is why people don't want to go to school anymore... They want to blow..

Wise up.... Jekori. E. Kpe!!!!!!! Omo bado.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Franzinni:
olamides. First son... I really don't care if he has account with NASA... All I I am saying is it is high time Nigerians start putting the people that can glorify its name globally on a pedestal... And not just any entertainer that is topping charts...

That is why the most abundant so called talent we have in this country are artist.... Our academics ate on the sideline.... That is why people don't want to go to school anymore... They want to blow..

Wise up.... Jekori. E. Kpe!!!!!!! Omo bado.

Mr academician oya go and replace statue of liberty
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Franzinni: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Mr academician oya go and replace statue of liberty
yess boss... If you go do visa and ticket for me... I go go.... Based on academics.
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
limitless777:

Go play that music of yours to your illiterate who sees nothing good coming from the afonjas...yet we rule the entertainment industry and beyond while you cry and protest marginalization...ekwensu sukusu
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Franzinni:
yess boss... If you go do visa and ticket for me... I go go.... Based on academics.

So you can go develop new York just you brothers in Cambodia, Thailand and Malaysia...I no give you visa please enjoy our recession with your honorary afonjabiafran president Fayose. Winkz
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Franzinni: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

So you can go develop new York just you brothers in Cambodia, Thailand and Malaysia...I no give you visa please enjoy our recession with your honorary afonjabiafran president Fayose. Winkz
this is unfair bros... I thought it was Igbos. That develop everywhere?? Now you want to give the contract to Afonjas? Nnamdi. Kanu. Must hear this.... You will be excommunicated from the land of red sand... Don't worry...
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Franzinni:
this is unfair bros... I thought it was Igbos. That develop everywhere?? Now you want to give the contract to Afonjas? Nnamdi. Kanu. Must hear this.... You will be excommunicated from the land of red sand... Don't worry...
omo ibo ni eee gban sef...abi afonja bi temi ni wo nha
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by Franzinni: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
omo ibo ni eee gban sef...abi afonja bi temi ni wo nha
walahi mutunmi. Na.. Emi. Omo. Nigefra. Maka chukwu...biko...
Re: Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Franzinni:
walahi mutunmi. Na.. Emi. Omo. Nigefra. Maka chukwu...biko...

Ema gbami ke! Eleyi tin fedefo oooo #speakingintongues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.