Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing (41360 Views)

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh / EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nnamddi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
The recoveries the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have made through the whistleblower policy.

$43 million and N23 million recovered from the famous Osborne Towers in Ikoyi, Lagos.

$9.8 million and £74,000 recovered from Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu.

N445,800,000 recovered from a shop at Legico Shopping plaza, Victoria Island, Lagos.

N250 million recovered in Balogun market.

Lastly, N49 million recovered in Kaduna International Airport.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/see-how-much-efcc-have-recovered.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Chikelue2000(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yet Nigeria look so backward, intact Nigeria looked better when corruption was massive

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Franzinni: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Monies planted by the APC propaganda machine to be discovered by their lap dog (efcc)and displayed for their sheepies.

I can see the bait but I also can see the hook...

I won't bite. Talk less of swallow this well cooked lie.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by massinola(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ewoohhhh!!!!! Who are the owners? Recovery! Recovery!!and recovery!!! Yet both our president and our economy are in the intensive care unit of depression. Haba!!! What's happening in this country. It has become so clear that the more you look, the less you see in this damn country

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by omusiliyu(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Arian11(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
is this how we would continue until 2019 ...and then they'll reloot the money undecided undecided undecided

distribute it to other sectors of the economy that needs it the most.... use it to pay part of our debts... mtcheww naija matter tire me i no go lie

12 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by slurryeye2: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
And what have they done with the money?

19 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
slurryeye2:
And what have they done with the money?

Been Funding buhari's hospital bills I guess

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
How much has been paid?

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by trinity11(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Really??

2 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by stormfather(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
cool
lol
bunch of jokers.
believe this propaganda at ur peril.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by pauljumbo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
so where is the money now?

2 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Turks: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
...when poverty sees these monies

26 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by UnknownT: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Only Yakubu own has a name attached to it, others are anonymous, why?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by solid3(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
I hope this money will not be relooted.

When last was any witsle blown? The big thieves have turned the table, if you blow witsle, na you go go jail, even faster than any real big thief.

By the way, how many of those that money was recovered from have been arraigned or prosecuted? Do we even know their names?

2 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Evablizin(f): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
What have they been able to do with the money since it was recovered,hope the are not busy sharing the money btw themselves.

3 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
So why does Osibanjo want to borrow so much?

Federal government should tell us what happens to all the recovered monies from Dasuki, TSA funds till date.

19 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by emmymdk: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
and where is the money?

2 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by reiddecuti: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
OK, just watching

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by 1N9a: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nice
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by twilliamx(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by preetymee(f): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
So wetin dem come use all the money do. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by dayleke: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why can't they put the monies to use at least to help the economy small?
Money wey go disappear soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Klington: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Recovered n re-looted by buhari n his kinsmen

8 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by trinity11(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
hmmm

7 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by adioolayi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franzinni:
Monies planted by the APC propaganda machine to be discovered by their lap dog (efcc)and displayed for their sheepies.

I can see the bait but I also can see the hook...

I won't bite. Talk less of swallow this well cooked lie.

This feedback is stale... say another thing

8 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
And yet no meaningful thing achieved.
Recover lotted funds, only to re loot again.

3bn naira to build Aso rock hospital,yet oga still day go London for treatment.

784m naira to build Aso Rock Website, yet we cannot boast of www.asorock.com.ng

Is okay, orayt, o Dimma, who this people think they fooling? Whistle blower my foot.

3 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by donnie(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na so... recovered from who? Abi money just dey appear for public. If you don't disclose the whistle blower, at least the thief is known.

How are we even sure the disclosed amount is the whole amount sef?

4 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by dayleke: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Monies wey go grow legs and waka comot ,
Abi no be dis Naija wey we dey?
Na today?

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Smh

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by prigoz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Let EFCC continue to deceive gullible Nigerians thinking that everybody is a fool

2 Likes

Re: How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing by uyihope360(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
booked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now / Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.