Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. (1626 Views)

Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 / Earthquake Hits South Africa / Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Hits Off West Coast of Africa: USGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by Pharoh: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2010

More reports and updates coming soon.
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by Pharoh: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
WASHINGTON, Jan 18 (Reuters) - A magnitude 6.0 earthquake hit Guatemala's Pacific coast near the border with El Salvador on Monday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.

It said the quake, 64.2 miles (103.3 km) deep, was centered 60 miles (97 km) southeast of Guatemala City.

(Reporting by Sandra Maler, Editing by Chris Wilson)

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N18109128.htm
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
Bloody decade!!!!!!!Now I need to go and see the 2012 movie and read more on the conspiracy theories of dooms day 2012. We just had a 7.0 now 6.0?
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by saharachic(f): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2010
The earthquake will go through California up to mexico. Watch out!
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2010
pat robertson, over to you
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by edoyad(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2010
^ I'd like to hear what the id¡ot Robertson will say now ? May be they signed a pact with the mermaids this time around
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by hatch: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2010
edoyad:

^ I'd like to hear what the id¡ot Robertson  embarassed will say now ? May be they signed a pact with the mermaids this time around

@ edoyad

You have no regards for the elderly abi edoyad ! Lets see what kind of idi.ots you have as parents for not giving enough home training to respect your elders !  tongue

You are indeed a Slowpoke and i'm sure all your parents other offspring are just like you  angry  angry
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by sammyzacks(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2010
Pat Robertson is a seasoned man of God. You guys should be careful what you say about him.
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2010
^^^^

naija zombies sad
Re: Breaking News !. !.!. 6.0 Magnitue Earthquake Hits Guatemala City. by edoyad(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2010
Pat Robertson the seasoned man of God ? shocked Sorry i made an error, i thought it was Pat Robertson owner of 700 club, the christian version of Osama Bin Laden, who thinks the earth quake in Haiti was his god's plan to rid the world of devil worshipping black people. Freaking robots like you.

(1) (Reply)

When Are Nigerians Going To Stop Complaining And Start Doing? / Police Can’t Fight Boko Haram / Fashola Signs Bill To Regulate Govt’s Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.