Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! (3765 Views)

If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / God Asks What One Thing Do You Want? What Will You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by sonofluc1fer: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

grin
Sorry, I'm not going to entertain your diversions. Have fun, Psychopath.
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Sorry, I'm not going to entertain your diversions. Have fun, Psychopath.

grin as always, atheist want to criticize other people''s views but never want to defend or explain their own views.
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by realmindz: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
God will not ask you to do such in this dispensation . Its that simple

of course, Yahweh is a changed god...he wont do such anymore

4 Likes

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by realmindz: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Pyschopath Richie.

Classic misdirection. You've admitted to being a potential child killer. God just hasnt given the command yet.

You will do anything for God, whether innocent baby or jungle justice. You will kill for God. God created. God sustains. God has the power and authority to take life . And you will be his instrument when He commamds.

That's what matters, Richie. Not what you think I think of killing babies. Have a nice weekend, God's warrior.

grin grin
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Amberon11: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
That was in battle/war. In battle it is kill or be killed.

However that is still Judaism. In Christianity murder is murder and is not tolerated whether in self defense or not.
lepasharon:

The amalekites?
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Amberon11: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dont divert from the question. The fact is God did not allow Abraham to kill his son.
frank317:

Yes, God (if he exists) can ask us to kill even an innocent child.

He actually asked Abraham to kill his own son for him just to determine how much Abraham loved him.

Yes he didn't allow Abraham to kill his son, but do u know the sick thing? ABRAHAM WAS ACTUALLY READY TO KILL HIS SON FOR YAHWEH. AND THAT INTENT MADE YAHWEH FELT HE WAS REALLY LOVED BY ABRAHAM.

Yahweh used the willingness​ of his follower to kill his own son to determine how much his follower loved him. What more can be more sick and disheartening than this?
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Amberon11: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
You clearly have also not read the new testament where some of those were explained in details. Those killings were mostly in battle. And in Judaism you know it is tit for tat.
JackBizzle:

You clearly havent read the old testament where god orders so many killings

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by randomperson: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

That's moving the goal post, he never said anything about omnipotence, he said under no circumstances will he kill an innocent child - implying that it is always immoral to kill an innocent child regardless of the circumstances.

if you agree with me that in those circumstances it's OK to shoot that plane down then u agree with me that there are situations in which taking an innocent life is not immoral. Meaning that it's not always immoral to take an innocent life.

Plus if you want to include omnipotence, you also have to include omniscience and omnibenevolence. Meaning, if God commanded one to kill an innocent child - he'll always have sufficient reasons for doing so due to his omni attributes. He would also have the right to do so since he's the creator and sustainer of that life.
So answer the question, if God told u to kill children, would you do it?
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by JackBizzle: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
You clearly have also not read the new testament where some of those were explained in details. Those killings were mostly in battle. And in Judaism you know it is tit for tat.

What did the amalekites do to the isrealites? Nothing! But God said the isrealites should wipe them out! Read it!
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by lepasharon(f): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
That was in battle/war. In battle it is kill or be killed.

However that is still Judaism. In Christianity murder is murder and is not tolerated whether in self defense or not.

Innocent kids were killed weren't they? Was that OK?
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
randomperson:

So answer the question, if God told u to kill children, would you do it?

Yep, because I know God being omnibenevolent, omni etc, will always have sufficient and good reasons for anything he commands. It's like asking if I would follow the command of a being that has perfect knowledge and always prevents suffering and evil by a hundred fold, obviously I'll follow that being's command since he has perfect knowledge and has a good reason for all his commands, namely to prevent evil nd suffering a 100 fold (not a perfect example of what I'm getting to but it gets the gist of it). God is a being that will always have sufficient/good reasons for anything he commands due to his omni attributes.
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by randomperson: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

Yep, because I know God being omnibenevolent, omni etc, will always have sufficient and good reasons for anything he commands. It's like asking if I would follow the command of a being that has perfect knowledge and always prevents suffering and evil by a hundred fold, obviously I'll follow that being's command since he has perfect knowledge and has a good reason for all his commands, namely to prevent evil nd suffering a 100 fold (not a perfect example of what I'm getting to but it gets the gist of it). God is a being that will always have sufficient/good reasons for anything he commands due to his omni attributes.
So in the bible when God said Saul should kill all the amalekites because their ancestors prevented the Israelites from passing through their country, was that a benevolent reason?
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by sonofluc1fer: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

grin as always, atheist want to criticize other people''s views but never want to defend or explain their own views.
I didn't criticise your view. I agreed it is brilliant and that makes you a pyschopath. Criticism isn't for pyschos like you; prisons and sanatoriums work better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
randomperson:

So in the bible when God said Saul should kill all the amalekites because their ancestors prevented the Israelites from passing through their country, was that a benevolent reason?

I don't think that's the whole reason god commanded that and I'm not even certain that "innocent" children were ever killed.
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I didn't criticise your view. I agreed it is brilliant and that makes you a pyschopath. Criticism isn't for pyschos like you; prisons and sanatoriums work better.

grin A pyschopath thinks killing innocent children is just an subjective opinion, something your world view forces you to believe. Although many atheist love to dance around the issue.
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by sonofluc1fer: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

grin A pyschopath thinks killing innocent children is just an subjective opinion, something your world view forces you to believe.
Children are children. Not innocent or guilty. Children.

You see the difference between me and you? I think for myself. Moses thinks for you.

Your thinking is so many centuries behind, it would take huge Trump size walls of text to see children as children..they are afterall failed spawns of Adam, whose lives can be taken at will by God, using you if he so wishes.

I can't waste my time convincing a man that his concept of morality is far outdated and medieval. Do what pleases you, even if it means killing babies. Your God's objective morality is all that matters.

4 Likes

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by frank317: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

I don't think that's the whole reason god commanded that and I'm not even certain that "innocent" children were ever killed.

Your God asked Abraham to kill his innocent child just to show how much he loved him. Abraham accepted and God thought it was a great thing. If you don't see anything sick in this then you must be a very dangerous person.

1 Like

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Children are children. Not innocent or guilty. Children.

Yoi see the difference between me and you? I think for myself. Moses thinks for you.

So did Stalin, It's all subjective opinions. That's how morality works in the atheistic world view. You have your opinion, I have mine.
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by frank317: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

grin A pyschopath thinks killing innocent children is just an subjective opinion, something your world view forces you to believe. Although many atheist love to dance around the issue.

If God ask you "would you kill your son for me?" Just a question... What will u answer?
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
frank317:

Your God asked Abraham to kill his innocent child just to show how much he loved him. Abraham accepted and God thought it was a great thing. If you don't see anything sick in this then you must be a very dangerous person.

Isaac wasn't innocent, nor was he a child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by frank317: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

So did Stalin, It's all subjective opinions. That's how morality works in the atheistic world view. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Are you seriously comparing your loving God with Stalin? I am glad you see your God from that light.

1 Like

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by sonofluc1fer: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

Ah, the African that thinks he's European. You forgot to mention Hitler and all the other names y'all love to regurgitate? Thats the point of this thread isnt it?
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
frank317:

Are you seriously comparing your loving God with Stalin? I am glad you see your God from that light.

grin dont know how u read that out of my reply... He (sonoflucifer) thinks for himself just like Stalin did. All subjective opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by frank317: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

Isaac wasn't innocent, nor was he a child.

What did he do that ur God gave his father an idea he could be used for sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by sonofluc1fer: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Babykiller goes into troll mode. Love when we wind them up like this. God.. Good excuse for men with sick cravings. grin grin
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by frank317: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

grin dont know how u read that out of my reply... He (sonoflucifer) thinks for himself just like Stalin did. All subjective opinions.
We are talking of some horrible instructions your God asked his worshippers to carry out in the Bible and your mind is quick to remember Stalin.

Where did SOL say he thinks​ himself as Stalin? Or you just wanna lie. You are imposing Stalin on him so that we can compare him to Yahweh.
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Ah, the African that thinks he's European. You forgot to mention Hitler and all the other names y'all love to regurgitate? Thats the point of this thread isnt it?

Stalin a perfect example of morality in atheism, why not mention him?

What exactly is the point of this thread? To mock a form of divine command theory some theists hold to? while avoiding mention ones own views so they dont get exposed and mocked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by frank317: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Babykiller goes into troll mode. Love when we wind them up like this. God.. Good excuse for men with sick cravings. grin grin

He should have acted like KingEbuka, say one​ nonsense to defend his psychotic God and runaway. Instead he insists on showing how sick his belief is
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by frank317: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

What exactly is the point of this thread? To mock a form of divine command theory some theists hold to? while avoiding mention ones own views so they dont get exposed and mocked?

Stalin is an example of the kind of sick people Ur God can create. The point of the thread is to show how absurd ur belief is.
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by Richirich713: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
frank317:

We are talking of some horrible instructions your God asked his worshippers to carry out in the Bible and your mind is quick to remember Stalin.

That's incredible reading into a text, you just see Stalin name and the word god , and from their u drawn the conclusion Stalin reminded me of god. grin read the content dude.

frank317:
Where did SOL say he thinks​ himself as Stalin? Or you just wanna lie.

I can't be lying about that since I never said that.

frank317:
You are imposing Stalin on him so that we can compare him to Yahweh.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by sonofluc1fer: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Richirich713:

So sad. You guys need a God so much you made one for atheists too. You are a really fucking clueless sapien aint you? grin grin do you even understand the words you type? Or you just spout off the rubbish Moses wrote 2000 years ago in an Asian wilderness?

Do you have any idea what atheism is? Do you reall believe atheism a religion, or is this your troll soul displaying its undying love for ignorance? Were you once a baby, Richi, or did you appear on this earth full adult like your mythical being Adam?

Did you ever experience (babyhood) Richirich713? Did you suck warm milk from your mother's soft boobs? Did anyone wipe your mouth while you shat and pissed yourself?
Re: If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! by sonofluc1fer: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
frank317:

He should have acted like KingEbuka, say one​ nonsense to defend his psychotic God and runaway. Instead he insists on showing how sick his belief is
I ready for am dis night. Psychopath babykiller.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package / Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.