Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) (35618 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Police Recover N200,000 From Mentally Challenged Woman In Delta / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Jamila05(f): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
All very #mbimb [quote author=zombieTRACKER post=57134462][/quote]
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by profosenogoboy: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Resign now

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Jamila05(f): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
All very[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=57134462][/quote]
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Jamila05(f): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mbimb[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=57134462][/quote]
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=57134462][/quote]
flat head spotted grin

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by ivolt: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
clefstone:
I'm a doctor so keep kwayet

Being a doctor does not excuse your ignorance.
Even non-doctors understand and appreciate
the purpose of healthcare.
It is not as if all pregnancies will lead to death
if there is no medical intervention.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by babapressy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
God
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by happney65: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
There is one that lives just besides my house with her Parents..She is heavily pregnant and would deliver any moment soon..I was like who the Hell sleeps with these People..Too Bad..I cant just wrap my head around this..
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by angelboy01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
ivolt:

Please don't allow your wife register for ante-natal, and never take drugs
when you get sick.

I am sure you hardly understand anything and your IQ is very low. This woman has no medical care or eat well because of her state yet she has a fine and clean baby. It should be very easy for you to understand that God is awesome.

5 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by ivolt: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
angelboy01:

I am sure you hardly understand anything and your IQ is very low. This woman has no medical care or eat well because of her state yet she has a fine and clean baby. It should be very easy for you to understand that God is awesome.

The irony is that you conclude same way a 2 year old would.
Can't you just pretend to have a more advanced reasoning faculty
than a toddler ?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by rockboyfly: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
We all need spiritual mind 2 speak on this one, if nt wt u say shall be use against u physically or spiritually.

1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Eeyaaa, fine bay kiss Ironically, dose boys for de area no go allow ha recova fully before dey put anoda wan for ha bele

Is dat woman crying or what? Woman na woman sha
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
God should pls heal this woman
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The important question is.... What sick and deranged person had sex with this innocent woman?!

make we hear word...

will u say u don't like this fine pikin
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by deflover(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmm on my way home on a hot sunny day here in ado shoba I don jam a mentally unstable woman and a drunk guy who also looks mentally unstable having sex
Boys called my attention
I walked in to see for myself
Funny these mad women too like am oh
But guys stop dem begin beat the guy and carry cane flog the woman till she run
I just dey laugh and shaking my head cheesy grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
What can't people do for money?

This is probably part of a money making ritual.

Imagine sleeping with a woman who maybe last shaved her pubes in 2001 with lice all over...no sanitary pad for menses...EWWwWW.

Yet, a sick pervert put his phallus inside unprotected and maybe even had to do it severally to get her pregnant.

After all, you are still not as rich as Bill Gates...damn!

a woman's privates is self cleansing.....
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by smith666999(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
will the child be mentally challenge as well?
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The important question is.... What sick and deranged person had sex with this innocent woman?!
It could be another mentally challenged man. There are cases where both do it in broad daylight.

But most such pregnancies are by normal people.

Konjinus bastardinus. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Danaire(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
The important question is.... What sick and deranged person had sex with this innocent woman?

Ritualist or fellow madman! grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Omo see fine baby I'm sure Na one better prick wey get better sperm do am
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
jclassiq:

a woman's privates is self cleansing.....

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Thylord(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2017
greatgod2012:
God is great!

This is the second mentally challenged woman that is giving birth on the road that we are seeing on this forum within the space of one month, who exactly are the men having sex with and impregnating these innocent women and for what purpose exactly
am one of the men.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=57139007][/quote]

No ma. until u give me a reason to. meanwhile get off my sheeet pls.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Itulah(m): 12:32am On Jun 03, 2017
clefstone:
no ante-natal care, no special diet yet see how healthy the baby is. The truth is that life belongs to God

Amen to that.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by emi14: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Mentally challenged that is "onye Ara" now who is the father?
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by blogwriterz(m): 2:01am On Jun 03, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

That baby fine like ipobexposed cool
sorry for ur life
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Franzinni: 2:22am On Jun 03, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
What can't people do for money?

This is probably part of a money making ritual.

Imagine sleeping with a woman who maybe last shaved her pubes in 2001 with lice all over...no sanitary pad for menses...EWWwWW.

Yet, a sick pervert put his phallus inside unprotected and maybe even had to do it severally to get her pregnant.

After all that , you are still not as rich as Bill Gates...damn!
that is some philosophical deep seated food for thought there.... Wow..
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 03, 2017
danelson007:
Jesus see fine baby. and some normal humans are looking for baby
quote me in the next 20 years, this child will be one of the greatest gift to mankind, just observe the posture, u don't need to be a spiritualist to understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.