Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (48495 Views)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Hillarie(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Our yeyebrities ehn.. dem go still find lie talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by ehnok(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2017
g
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by soleexx(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2017
I no tell u
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by timilehin007(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Synord:
Dammy krane.. see what you said some months back...Your side had better be true..

No wonder you were singing

Help me say amin oo..asiri wa o ni tu undecided

If u enter us jail way strong gays dey, u go know say o le re body

FINISH HIM !!!.....Extended fatality..

Kó lé ré body my dear
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Synord(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

They are even cousins.

And how on earth will he break sauce kid from prison? grin
Yankee prison no dey like Nigerian prison na,they don't collect bribe,that prison break was just a movie gringrin

His PR was obviously tweeting from his account.

Wire Wire , Ki sha ti lowo !!!! grin

they wan ball by fire ,by force !!!!

Gbetiti !!!

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Ajewealth123(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Synord:
That's Dammy krane manager or PR Manager !!!!

But wait, What if Dammy krane is actually to break saucekid out of prison ??

Sinzu is in jail for Credit card frauds, Dammy krane calls Sinzu his mentor..??

Are u thinking what am thinking ??
like scoffield like Dammy krane abi?
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by ominilongest(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Oya haters kill yourself..more money in your acct bro. It's part of d GAME cheesy
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Antoeni(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2017
He is jst trying to attract pples sympathy, we will be waiting for the song,meanwhile enjoy ur stay in police custody

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Dbakre1: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Just thread softly and don't think ur fans will just swallow ur story hook line and sinker. U're a young man and I expect u to be more conscious about the steps u take as u progress in life. Don't be too carried away. A cow that's in a hurry to travel abroad will come back home as cornbeef.
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Men!!!! They will never change, why must they always destroy the good image of Nigeria. See small boy that was born in 1993, small boy, and the only thing he can do is steal, robber, tomorrow he will start looking for a good wife when he is a criminal. Afonja olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by oracle009(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2017
mroop:
lol..... busted

Joke of the day :: my journey to onitshe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRVyEvVE5kU&feature=youtu.be

Comedy is just not your way. REPENT! I'm angry I wasted my MB
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2017
"It's dammy Krane for the girls".
When you find yourself in jail that's when you'll know Dammy Krane can also be for the boys.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by wahles(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Business oriented nicur! To hear full gist wait for my next single, I go talk everything
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Nymbols1(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Watch Dammy Krane's last performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCVubPlXgc

VIDEO OF Dammy Krane in the Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnXLM0qLJg
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2017
This is the result of wanting to buy bugatti at his age, ashiri nwon ti tu, ediotta
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by cytell56: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Z
LivingHuman:
Following his reported arrest, Nigerian singer Dammy Krane has reacted to the news via Twitter.

He is not denying the news, neither did he say he was arrested but promised to bare it all in his new song

"See ehn... Understanding is a three-edged sword. Your side, my side, and the truth. Make dem talk.

"More This one, that one, rumor...One time for my fans, new material coming, i go talk everything. God got us, help me say amin o!

"In weird situations like this, you go start to see, who is with you and who isn't. No fake love."

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/see-what-dammy-krane-said-about-his.html
Voice of a sinking man.
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by kingthreatz: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2017
This is an eye-opener to the Nigerian Music industry. More than half of artistes are into wire, romance scams and fraud. Many popualar names have boys working for them. I was opportuned to go to one duplex a popular artiste rents. You need to see like over 20 boys in the house on their laptops and phones. I'm glad these clowns were caught in the States. If it was here they would have bribed their way out.
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Daneguakhi(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2017
This guy is behind bars. That tweet is probably by his manager or PR team... To garner sales of yet to be released records to raise funds and boost fan loyalty
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by IdeyFindWife: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Synord:

Prison Break Season 7: IkejaStorm

Grab your copy now!
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by queenfav(f): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
ModCaller:
Who is still doubting the fact that he was arrested and charged to court?

One thing about developed nations is the fact that their criminal records can be accessed online by anyone.

Just watch how this guy will avoid US like HIV AIDS.
When will Nigerian judiciary get here?To be lawyer sef go hungry you for U. S.Their good record keeping and online case management techniques is worthy of emulation by Nigerian law enforcement agencies and Judiciary.
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by kjhova(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
HRich:
Three people you can never advise: 1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money. 3. A die hard buhari fan.

4. Boko Haram suicide bomber.

5. IP.OB youth
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by baba4thegehs: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
mroop:
lol..... busted

Joke of the day :: my journey to onitshe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRVyEvVE5kU&feature=youtu.be

Wetin be this one?

You guys can do better na.

I Didn't LA talk less of laugh.

They should work on their art and not just put something out because they want to.
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Alexpetra: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Synord:

wow.. bad conspiracy theory. or better still,you are already acting prison break in your head#9ja version
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Minemrys: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Synord:

starring Wentworth Miller as michael scofield, and Dominic Purcell as lincoln burrows with cameo appearance fr0m T Bag
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by xreal: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
He still dey do twitter inside prison?

Free WiFi dey dia ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Invitation Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.