Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (48497 Views)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by mroop(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
baba4thegehs:

Wetin be this one?

You guys can do better na.

I Didn't LA talk less of laugh.

They should work on their art and not just put something out because they want to.

ok boss tanks
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by KevMitnick: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Synord:
That's Dammy krane manager or PR Manager !!!!

But wait, What if Dammy krane is actually to break saucekid out of prison ??

Sinzu is in jail for Credit card frauds, Dammy krane calls Sinzu his mentor..??

Are u thinking what am thinking ??
Prison Break Season 10?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu / Alexx Ekubo 2004 Vs 2021 Photos (Throwback & Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.