Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana (1208 Views)

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by dilini(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2017
See how a cheating husband was caught with his side chick after lying to his wife that he travelled to Ghana. Her reaction will surprise you... Lol

Except from Joro

Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2017
On your own ... fake scope shaa grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by bewla(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2017
c gobey

1 Like

Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by Kondomatic(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Joro and Lai Mohammed graduated from the same lying school

5 Likes

Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by Evablizin(f): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Choi
Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by Partnerbiz(f): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Go and sin no more
Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2017
You don buy beta market. Wey boku well well cheesy
Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by Patented: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Be very Afraid oooooooo. nonetheless go home and face your fate......BTW try wearing a flak jacket grin
Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by Franky826: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2017
you are even still lying to joro even 'side chick' you change am to 'side friend' undecided

well let me sprinkle holy water on your grave because you have incured the wrath of mama junior at home. good luck bro

Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by AskProf: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2017
dilini:
See how a cheating husband was caught with his side chick after lying to his wife that he travelled to Ghana. Her reaction will surprise you... Lol

Except from Joro

A very cheap lie by the writer...
Re: How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana by crisisexpert321(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Send her a text or give a call on checking up on her. Private investigator is here.

(1) (Reply)

Family Of 22! Photo Of Nigerian Woman With Her Children And Grandchildren / Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died / Be The Best Mum In Town With The Best Baby Car Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.