Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] (4712 Views)

Seun Kuti Poses Nude (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
namedonfinish:

Do you know that minding your business is very cheap? undecided undecided

Well I guess you didn't, now you know, so please stay off my mention.

Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
namedonfinish:

Do you know that minding your business is very cheap? undecided undecided
Well I guess you didn't, now you know, so please stay off my mention.

Just STFU you disgusting pygmy
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by farem: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
blackmantis:
I agree with Femi why did he become a traditional head and seat on a traditional stool the first place.

He should have chosen to be a Reverend instead.

What makes the stool traditional? because some set of men decided to follow certain paths willingly without compulsion, some have now regarded such paths as compulsory
he too is following a Path which in decades will become traditional.

Can we decide to follow the path of tradition that Fela threaded even when his father was a reverend.?

When I hear of some people are talking of imported religions, I laugh! Little did they know that many of what they ignorantly referred to as deities came to meet Christianity existing in Africa
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by lelvin(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
There is a fine line between tradition and religion. #sonofthesoil
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Amberon11: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Get your facts straight. Jesus was a Hebrew and Hebrews were black. Even if he was white which it wasn't, it still wouldn't matter because he came to save all irrespective of race.
realmindz:
Behold the Jew, saviour and father of the blacks.
White master Jesus.

smh olodo race
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by ademiD(f): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
silly atheist, he should face his dead music career
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Amberon11: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thrash! What a lame excuse at damage control. Receive sense before quoting me. Can't risk depleting my IQ conversing with you.[s]
ColonelDrake:

can you describe ifa, sango and other Yoruba gods in similar fashion? Your own slavery be here o..Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
[/s]
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by sham0: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Get your facts straight. Jesus was a Hebrew and Hebrews were black. Even if he was white which it wasn't, it still wouldn't matter because he came to save all irrespective of race.

Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Just STFU you disgusting pygmy

Why are you so pained my brother? Give your life to christ today, and see your life get better.
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Thrash! What a lame excuse at damage control. Receive sense before quoting me. Can't risk depleting my IQ conversing with you.
I expected nothing less from a mentally deranged fool.
Same fool will carry his Bible to church tomorrow to preach, sing and preach to sinners to repent. Praise Jesus in the open, hurl insults behind the scene.. What an hypocrite you are.
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by LordOfNaira: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
The Ooni is a disgrace to that throne. He even allowed Adeboye to sit on that sacred throne.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Amberon11: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thrash! Cure your madness before replying me. [s]
ColonelDrake:

I expected nothing less from a mentally deranged fool.
Same fool will carry his Bible to church tomorrow to preach, sing and preach to sinners to repent. Praise Jesus in the open, hurl insults behind the scene.. What an hypocrite you are.
[/s]
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
namedonfinish:

Why are you so pained my brother? Give your life to christ today, and see your life get better.

Who is Christ?

The idiot that was killed on cross?
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Thrash! Cure your madness before replying me.
Why don't you get off my mention and skid into something more comfortable, like a coma?
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Who is Christ?

The idiot that was killed on cross?
Knowing that he died on the cross shows that you know him.

He loves you bro, surrender to him today
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
namedonfinish:

Knowing that he died on the cross shows that you know him.

He loves you bro, surrender to him today

Stay off my mentions please

I don't want to use any invective on you
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Stay off my mentions please

I don't want to use any invective on you

Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=namedonfinish post=57168386][/quote

Can you just free me please ]
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=Elnino4ladies post=57168449][/quote]

Not until you accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour.
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
namedonfinish:

Not until you accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour.

OK

Can we be friends now?
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

OK

Can we be friends now?

We are already
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by MemeAfrica(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2017
ontiah:
Watch as Seun Kuti say It Is A Shame For Ooni Of Ife To Say Jesus Is His Father -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJg6v1aNdQU

Son Of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti and Afrobeat singer, Seun Kuti has slammed the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi for saying that Jesus Christ is his father, saying its a shame for the monarch to say such a thing like that.

Seun was referring to a recent event where the Ooni was at a church service in June and said he has a father and that Jesus is his father.

Is it right for a traditional ruler to worship the Living God?
DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW LETS HEAR FROM YOU.....

Watch more interesting videos covering Nigerian unheard news here;
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1pe6pZ2HcGGs4UNud2hqJ6BcNvw1aqxX
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by MemeAfrica(m): 1:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Trying to educate low IQ people is hard work. lt is pretty amazing to see Churches​ everywhere in Nigeria and all the houses are like jails with huge fencing. Now, l am thinking...if you people are God fearing, why are you afraid? Back in the day when tradition and culture was highly valued, crime rate was minimal.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
namedonfinish:

We are already

Happy sunday
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
namedonfinish:

We are already

Happy sunday
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Happy sunday

Same to you.
Trust you are good.
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
namedonfinish:

Same to you.
Trust you are good.

I'm good dear
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

I'm good dear

Good to hear
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
namedonfinish:

Good to hear

Yeah

So, how was your day like
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Yeah

So, how was your day like
Filled with awesomeness
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Elnino4ladies: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
namedonfinish:

Filled with awesomeness

Good to hear
Re: Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Good to hear

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B And Offset Smashing Live On Instagram (video) / Olamide Kiss And Hug Naira Marley / Bob Marley Visited Kenya, Ethiopia, Gabon, SA But Never Nigeria, Why? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.