Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein (43544 Views)

Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / Who Deserves This.. Pythagoras Or Einstein? / Ayodele Awojobi's Posthumous 81st Birthday Is Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by jaytime(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wow, he tried. Great great mahn!

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by shiimah: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rmxr:
Prof Awojobi was one of the most brilliant scientists in Africa in his time. Sadly, he died young. You can only find a Nigerian Albert Einstein in SW. If you're looking for the Nigerian Elchapo, just go to the Potopoto part of Nigeria. There are many of them there wink
The most intelligent black race in the world remains the IGBOS... If you doubt, argue with wikipedia
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by shiimah: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Believe this guy at your own peril... Scammers everywhere mtcheeww
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by sukkot: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
musicwriter:
By comparing him to Albert Einstein; are you saying Einstein is the standard for excellence in engineering? We need get out of this mindset of taking white people as the standard for excellence. Of course, this can't be done without discarding the current system of education that creates such mindset, to begin with.
bros, listen I am as pro-black as they come but we have to face reality. now in times past we were the standard of excellence like during the ancient egyptian empires and the moorish empires we built in spain and all over europe. however that was another lifetime ago. in this current lifetime ? the white man is the standard of excellence. will the pendulum change ? of course. thats the cycle of life. but right now that white boy kicking our ass
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by iykenathan162(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
We celebrate certificate even if the holder is brainless. That is y we hv professors that cannot proffes anything meaningfully but for promotion and benefits.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by musicwriter(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
chalantmike:
smh, how do yhu want to measure a gallon of water without the gallon?,mouthful?. no comparism was made of an association with excellence, genuiety and brilliance. that nigga does not even come close to Einstein feet's Buh Deserves to be immortalized regardless.

stop blaming the educational system cause Einstein himself was not a fan of it.

The topic says "Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein". That's certainly a comparison.

You people don't understand these things and how our minds are controlled from overseas, so we created NOLLYWOOD that has nothing to do with America, yet we call it Hollywood, all in the name of wanting to be someone else.

Let me know how many of such comparison had been made by white people on anything African.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Awojobi my homeboy! proud of the man. if only igbos can be like him brag and do it, not brag and still wait for afonja to give you your freedom.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Smooyis(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Great hero. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by thesicilian: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Because u people are only intrested in tribalism. What you read every day is about Afonja, Igbos etc Tribes insulting each other. No positive comment.
I guess are right.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by phreakabit(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nigeria's Albert Einstein?
Yorubas are a comical bunch, I swear.
What was/is his contribution to science?
Has he develop any theory?
Any actual invention?
Received any renowned international award?
Solved any science problem?
I am not even being an antagonist here, but this guy wouldn't even match up to Thomas Edison who many considered a charlatan.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Rmxr: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
shiimah:
The most intelligent black race in the world remains the IGBOS... If you doubt, argue with wikipedia

Did I mention Igbos in my post? Why are you crying bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by sukkot: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
amani337:
Good day nairalanders,
I am a 100l student in need of financial assistance. Few days ago my dad sent me money telling me he's done with me for the semester and he's dealing with the needs of my 3 other siblings in different university. On getting to the ATM I decided to withdraw all the money because if I withdraw for the 3rd time using that ATM #65 will be deducted from my account. From the ATM I went straight to the market to buy foodstuffs and about paying for the goods I bought I couldn't find my money,i don't know how I lost it(maybe inside the tight keke I boarded or it fell down when I was paying the keke driver or I was picked pocket I just can't remember).i had to trek back home and called my dad and narrated what happened to him, he didn't believe me thinking i was trying to scam him and he has stopped receiving my call. My Exams starts 2weeks time and unable to concentrate due to hunger And thinking of how I am going to survive in the next 1 month when I we be through with my exams.
I will be very grateful if you can help me with a little to go through my exams, thanks.

Here is my account details,
First bank:3077401091
Acc name:millionaire exsco.
because of your account name i dont think you will get any response. you sound like someone obsessed with money. ya name is MILLIONAIRE for chrissakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by musicwriter(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
sukkot:
bros, listen I am as pro-black as they come but we have to face reality. now in times past we were the standard of excellence like during the ancient egyptian empires and the moorish empires we built in spain and all over europe. however that was another lifetime ago. in this current lifetime ? the white man is the standard of excellence. will the pendulum change ? of course. thats the cycle of life. but right now that white boy kicking our ass

You see, that's the problem!. As long as we keep taking them as our standard for excellence, for so long are we going to look up to them for anything. So, the pendulum won't change until YOU take control your mind and realize YOU can do better than white people.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by IamGobe(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Einstein ko, Macbeth ni.

The only genius in Nigeria we know is

For the sake of ur loved ones at home

Get sense!! undecided
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by BobbyDean(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rmxr:
Prof Awojobi was one of the most brilliant scientists in Africa in his time. Sadly, he died young. You can only find a Nigerian Albert Einstein in SW. If you're looking for the Nigerian Elchapo, just go to the Potopoto part of Nigeria. There are many of them there wink
if a particular tribe claims to be the most civilised one, why then does it have to be the one starting this E-madness. Can't we just savour the moment at least while we are still together. This has to stop!
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Rmxr: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
BobbyDean:
if a particular tribe claims to be the most civilised one, why then does it have to be the one starting this E-madness. Can't we just savour the moment at least while we are still together. This has to stop!

Did I mention any tribe? Lol which tribe is claiming most civilized? grin
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by adecz: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
A great academic no doubt;

But With all the degrees,
what did he discover?
What did he invent?
will his legacy be 'working' steering into
an old car?(which any roadside mechanic can do)

The black man sees certificates
as an end, while the white man
sees it as a door or gateway into
changing the world.

Einstein a theoretical physicist
was so far ahead in his insights &
thinking, that during his lifetime,
facilities & equipment were not available
to test certain postulations.

Years after his death,
When mankind events caught up with some
his theories, they were proven true.

His theories formed the basis
for splitting the atom to unleash
the potentials of nuclear power which
is in use for military, domestic & scientific
Fields.

Never forget that ,
E= mC2

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by judgedredd22(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
thesicilian:
Nigerians excel at ignoring their own heroes and praising foreigners who aren't even half as good as their Nigerian counterparts given the same conditions and resources.

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by gberra: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
shiimah:
The dude was not referring to you in first place. Are you from potopoto land?

-- L shocked shocked k at you!

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by sukkot: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
musicwriter:

You see, that's the problem!. As long as we keep taking them as our standard for excellence, for so long are we going to look up to them for anything. So, the pendulum won't change until YOU take control your mind and realize YOU can do better than white people.
lol brah, you are confused. i know you think man is this brilliant entity who can conjure up brilliance when he wants. it dont work like that bro. there are cosmic rules in place and when it is time for your race to shine, the stars will align to where your race picks up more of the coronal mass ejection energy. therein lies the intelligence. it is in the atmosphere but you have to be able to sync into it with the right frequency. right now the white man is configured to the right frequency. that same white man was a neanderthal caveman with no clothes on eating bugs and rats on the ground when you were building civilizations when your frequency was right. point being it is not by the will of man but by the will of GOD and right now the white man got GODS attention

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by kaikubura: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Nigerian albert einstein based on what? what was his contribution to physics or the field of science? abeg make una carry dis rubbish go sidon one corner, everyday una go dey give people title that they don't merit.
What you fail to understand is that this man developed a lot of things that were international recognized but he's love and hope for Nigeria made him to deny foreigners in accessing his works. Read more about him before you conclude. Nigerian politicians frustrated him to death.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by malakus(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
d
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by mrskillz: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57154278] grin
Einstein ko, Macbeth ni.

The only genius in Nigeria we know is

Rick ross of Nigeria. He should have been a rapper grin. Fani kayode's children father
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by airsaylongcon: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
His younger brother the now late Dr Yombo Awojobi was a brilliant surgeon too

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by phreakabit(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Why always AFONJA?

These people are synonymous with BRAINS....while we are synonymous with COKE....

I meant Coca-Cola for any IPOB youth who wants to complain angry

Yoruba men mostly look like the guy in that gif.

Bob Risky, Bisi Alimi, Denrele,Dapo Adaralegbe ,Habeeb Babatunde Lawal just to mention a few.
Yoruba "men"

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Impressive though..i don't think you know who Albert Einstein was to compare this guy to him..
-Brownian Movement (He provided clarity to this topic)
-Quantum theory of light
-Special theory of relativity
-Mass Energy relationship
-He provided alternate idea(safer) to how refrigerant in refrigerator ought to be. and almost with no energy involved..He used ammonia instead of freon as it was then

His works were foundation upon which a lot of stuffs in physics and engineering is still standing.He clarified a lot of things.... Abeg this man is far from what Einstein was. Even the patent for the Autonov 1 was not obtained, so "technically" its not his . Am not hating i just don't like we giving undue praises for someone just because he's African or Nigeria. No doubt the man is a great man amidst us but comparing him to Einstein His works don't match.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Origamist: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
carzola:
Afonja's and mediocrity
Like 5&6....
you call someone who had a Dsc at 37 a mediocre?loool

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
See mugus. See comedians. Nigeria's Einstein. grin I was expecting to hear of a breakthrough research in physical sciences that impacts the world and you're bragging about some guy toying around with his vehicle's transmission. Fucckking mechanics willing to waste their time can do that, you comedians. Please, stop embarrassing us. Foreigners read this forum. Everything is not worth beating you sunken, bony chests about to further your childish tribal agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by slowice(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hmmmmm na waooo... Somebody use komkom panel beat him motor dem call am Einstein... Wch kind mediocrity be this sef
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Origamist: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Nigerian albert einstein based on what? what was his contribution to physics or the field of science? abeg make una carry dis rubbish go sidon one corner, everyday una go dey give people title that they don't merit.
His research papers, particularly in the field ofvibration, are still cited by international research fellows in Engineering as lately as the year 2011,[6]and are archived by such publishers as theRoyal Society.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayodele_Awojobi?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6806244891

He went on to obtain a Doctor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with his groundbreaking research in the field of ‘Vibration’.
He was also an inventor and envisioned his country to become more technologically advanced through Autonov I, a hybrid vehicle designed by him which had the ability to reach high speeds within seconds.
http://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/ayodele-awojobi-5778.php

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by musicwriter(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
sukkot:
lol brah, you are confused. i know you think man is this brilliant entity who can conjure up brilliance when he wants. it dont work like that bro. there are cosmic rules in place and when it is time for your race to shine, the stars will align to where your race picks up more of the coronal mass ejection energy. therein lies the intelligence. it is in the atmosphere but you have to be able to sync into it with the right frequency. right now the white man is configured to the right frequency. that same white man was a neanderthal caveman with no clothes on eating bugs and rats on the ground when you were building civilizations when your frequency was right. point being it is not by the will of man but by the will of GOD and right now the white man got GODS attention

Is that what the bible told you? How did you arrive at this conclusion?

White people wouldn't have gotten the grace of God to enslave others, kill and loot, and colonize others. It was done by sheer evil will of man. If at all they got guidance from anybody it should be SATAN. White people did not take over from the black race by sheer intelligence or divine guidance. It was done through gun, warfare, thievery and pillaging of other lands.

There's no cosmic reality that would align to have us take over, and we can't do it until you get rid of this mindset of yours, to begin with. As a matter of fact, this mindset you have is what's putting us back today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It / How Student Read These Days (photo) / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.