Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein (43536 Views)

Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / Who Deserves This.. Pythagoras Or Einstein? / Ayodele Awojobi's Posthumous 81st Birthday Is Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by GeneralOjukwu: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
shiimah:
You made no sense bro... Try again another time

Over 100 people currently agree with me...who cares about your dumb opinion?

12 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by GeneralOjukwu: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
phreakabit:

Yoruba men mostly look like the guy in that gif.

Bob Risky, Bisi Alimi, Denrele,Dapo Adaralegbe ,Habeeb Babatunde Lawal just to mention a few.
Yoruba "men"

You are an expert on hom0s. ..No wonder you named yourself " FREAKHABIT" shocked shockedshocked

Be careful, we jail you guys 14 years or give you jungle justice

4 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by sukkot: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
musicwriter:

Is that what the bible told you? How did you arrive at this conclusion?

White people wouldn't have gotten the grace of God to enslave others, kill and loot, and colonize others. It was done by sheer evil will of man. White people did not take over from the black race by sheer intelligence or divine guidance. It was done through gun, warfare, thievery and pillaging of other lands.

There's no cosmic reality that would align to have us take over, and we can't do it until you get rid of this mindset of yours, to begin with. As a matter of fact, this mindset you have is what's putting us back today.
bible is a book of science as well as astronomy if you are able to get past the mythology of it. not many get past the allegory and mythology. and ermmm the enslaving looting and colonization were all endorsed by GOD. its judgement on the black race. lol brah, heaven and hell are on earth. right now we are in hell and those are part of the conditions of hell. and yes GOD approves all evil

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

AS YOU CAN SEE ? ALL ACTS OF EVIL IS SANCTIONED BY GOD. THEY ARE ACTS OF JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE. FOR EXAMPLE. YOU SLEEP WITH A MANS WIFE. YOU THINK YOU HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH THAT EVIL. IN 5 YEARS TIME GOD SENDS ARM ROBERS TO YOUR HOUSE TO KILL YOU. YOU SEE ? ALL THESE EVIL PEOPLE INCLUDING THE WHITE MAN ARE ANGELS OF DEATH IN THE HAND OF GOD
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by tolugar: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
kayoph:
Impressive though..i don't think you know who Albert Einstein was to compare this guy to him..
-Brownian Movement (He provided clarity to this topic)
-Quantum theory of light
-Special theory of relativity
-Mass Energy relationship
-He provided alternate idea(safer) to how refrigerant in refrigerator ought to be. and almost with no energy involved..He used ammonia instead of freon as it was then

His works were foundation upon which a lot of stuffs in physics and engineering is still standing.He clarified a lot of things.... Abeg this man is far from what Einstein was. Even the patent for the Autonov 1 was not obtained, so "technically" its not his . Am not hating i just don't like we giving undue praises for someone just because he's African or Nigeria. No doubt the man is a great man amidst us but comparing him to Einstein His works don't match.

[quote aut
GeneralOjukwu:

You are an expert on hom0s. ..No wonder you named yourself " FREAKHABIT" shocked shockedshocked

hor=kaikubura post=57147038]I am sure most of you have not heard of this great man who successfully converted his own family car, an Opel Olympia Rekord, from right-hand drive to a left-hand drive. And went on to invent a second steering-wheel mechanism, adjoined to the pre-existing engine at the rear end, so that the vehicle was able to move in both forward and backward directions with all four pre-existing gears. This gave the hybrid vehicle, which he christened Autonov 1, the ability to achieve its highest speeds at a moment's notice, in the normal reverse direction.

Early Life
Born in Oshodi, Lagos State, Awojobi's father, Chief Daniel Adekoya Awojobi, was a stationmaster at the Nigerian Railway Corporation who hailed from Ikorodu in Lagos State. His mother, Comfort Bamidele Awojobi (née Adetunji), was a petty trader who hailed from Modakeke, Ile-Ife, Osun State. Between 1942 and 1947, he attended St. Peter's Primary School, Faji, Lagos.

It was while at his secondary school, the CMS Grammar School, Lagos, that his academic traits began to manifest. Not only was he seen to be gifted in mathematics and the sciences, he was comfortable also in the arts, becoming a member of the school's literary and debating society. It was during this period that he earned the nickname, "Macbeth": William Shakespeare's famous play, Macbeth, was to be staged in the school. The lead actor took ill a week before, and so Ayodele was called upon to play the lead role in his stead. It is said that not only did Ayodele master his lines as lead actor, but also the entire play, such that he was able to prompt the cast whenever they forgot their lines.

Ayodele .[/quote]

Then what will you call

Prof Charls animalu

Google that name
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by phreakabit(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You are an expert in hom0s. ...

I wonder what 1/4 of the Yoruba male population are doing out of jail then?
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by captaindaylay(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Professor Awojobi, a man of exceptional brilliance. He was also politically active. He gave the government of his day a hard time. He was once bundled off the pulpit when he was addressing the congregation in church. If we had ten of such men right now, these politicians will pee in their panties daily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by juman(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
sukkot:
obj is not garbage. he ia a frontline warrior. he still has a bullet lodged in his ass from the time he was breaking his foot up ipob yoof ass in biafra. he is the cat with 9 lives. survived many coups and ruled nigeria for 12 years. i dont think there is any nigerian greater than obasanjo. i really dont. i hnestly believe he is the greatest nigerian in the history of this country. i would argue he is greater than awolowo

Obasanjo the baba museum, that ruled nigeria for more than eleven years is a garbage.

The nigeria he led more than anybody else is a destroyed country.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by GeneralOjukwu: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
phreakabit:

I wonder what 1/4 of the Yoruba male population are doing out of jail then?

If Yoruba = 1/4 = 25%.....

Developers = 95%.. both male & female.

Solve the equation grin

8 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by NairalandSARS: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nigeria Albert einstein? LMAO! Einstein sh.its on him every day of the week, and twice on sunday.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by NairalandSARS: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nigeria Albert einstein? LMAO! Einstein sh.its on him every day of the week, and twice on sunday.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by tollulope080(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
were is his innovation now anybody carrying it on
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by musicwriter(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
sukkot:
bible is a book of science as well as astronomy if you are able to get past the mythology of it. not many get past the allegory and mythology. and ermmm the enslaving looting and colonization were all endorsed by GOD. its judgement on the black race. lol brah, heaven and hell are on earth. right now we are in hell and those are part of the conditions of hell. and yes GOD approves all evil

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

AS YOU CAN SEE ? ALL ACTS OF EVIL IS SANCTIONED BY GOD. THEY ARE ACTS OF JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE. FOR EXAMPLE. YOU SLEEP WITH A MANS WIFE. YOU THINK YOU HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH THAT EVIL. IN 5 YEARS TIME GOD SENDS ARM ROBERS TO YOUR HOUSE TO KILL YOU. YOU SEE ? ALL THESE EVIL PEOPLE INCLUDING THE WHITE MAN ARE ANGELS OF DEATH IN THE HAND OF GOD

Men........ its clear you're far back from reality and I don't have the time to waste on this anymore. I wish you were the only one waiting for this promise of whatever to fulfill. With this mindset there's no hope.

I' am out.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by sukkot: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
musicwriter:

Men........ its clear you're far back from reality and I don't have the time to waste on this anymore. I wish you were the only one waiting for this promise of whatever to fulfill. With this mindset there's no hope.

I' am out.
hey continue to bury your head in the sand like a flamingo, the truth is the truth and reality is reality. if it was within the black man to come up with the intelligence to make himself a first world country why has he not done it for 400 years ? CASE CLOSED.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU PROFER TO BE SMART BUT IN FACT YOU ARE BLIND TO THE SPIRITUAL

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by sukkot: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
juman:

Obasanjo the baba museum, that ruled nigeria for more than eleven years is a garbage.

The nigeria he led more than anybody else is a destroyed country.
Without obasanjo you will not have the network or mobile phone to type this rubbish to me. obasanjo made all this nairaland thing possible. the problem is midgets like you want to box with the gods but your hands are too short to box with GOD and his appointed gods like OBJ
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by juman(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
sukkot:
Without obasanjo you will not have the network or mobile phone to type this rubbish to me. obasanjo made all this nairaland thing possible. the problem is midgets like you want to box with the gods but your hands are too short to box with GOD and his appointed gods like OBJ

nigeria tending towards GSM was started before obasanjo.

That time the GSM companies were eager to expand world wide.

Even if obasanjo was not the president, it was time GSM would have started operating in nigeria.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by sukkot: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
juman:

nigeria tending towards GSM was started before obasanjo.

That time the GSM companies were eager to expand world wide.
lol whatever. it was Obasanjo that initiated the whole thing

3 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by eminikansoso(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Einstein ko, Macbeth ni.

The only genius in Nigeria we know is

Agbari ojukwu
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by cytell56: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Why always AFONJA?

These people are synonymous with BRAINS....while we are best known for COKE....

I meant Coca-Cola for any IPOB youth who wants to complain angry

Ojukwu, the scammer of the Igbo race. He opened up Ibos to the business of scamming.

10 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Larwin(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Biography not completed nah....What caused his death? For such a brainy, It was definitely great loss for the country.

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Origamist: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
See mugus. See comedians. Nigeria's Einstein. grin I was expecting to hear of a breakthrough research in physical sciences that impacts the world and you're bragging about some guy toying around with his vehicle's transmission. Fucckking mechanics willing to waste their time can do that, you comedians. Please, stop embarrassing us. Foreigners read this forum. Everything is not worth beating you sunken, bony chests about to further your childish tribal agenda.
his academic achievements is probably the reason why the title of the thread is worded the way it is since Einstein's the posterboy of a genius.from what i can read above he did more than just tinkering with steerings.
i find it funny that you expect a breakthrough research from someone who works in a nigerian university.the inattention of the government frustrates and most nigerian unis are not well equipped.who knows,maybe that's what later made him an activist.
no one's equating him with albert einstein.

4 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Oluwaremythe(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin
Rmxr:
Prof Awojobi was one of the most brilliant scientists in Africa in his time. Sadly, he died young. You can only find a Nigerian Albert Einstein in SW. If you're looking for the Nigerian Elchapo, just go to the Potopoto part of Nigeria. There are many of them there wink
Nigeria pablo Eschobar yu meant huhhh? grin
Rmxr:
Prof Awojobi was one of the most brilliant scientists in Africa in his time. Sadly, he died young. You can only find a Nigerian Albert Einstein in SW. If you're looking for the Nigerian Elchapo, just go to the Potopoto part of Nigeria. There are many of them there wink
Nigeria pablo Eschobar yu meant huhhh?

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Deyvid123(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Nigerian albert einstein based on what? what was his contribution to physics or the field of science? abeg make una carry dis rubbish go sidon one corner, everyday una go dey give people title that they don't merit.
I tire o broda, what set Einstein apart wasn't passing his exams in flying colors, it was his way of thinking. The guy broke new grounds in physics;E=MC^2.
Not hating on the guy but don't compare him with Einstein Biko.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by lekankolade(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Einstein ko, Macbeth ni.

The only genius in Nigeria we know is

Developers... E no dey hard to notice dem

3 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
phreakabit:
Nigeria's Albert Einstein?
Yorubas are a comical bunch, I swear.
What was/is his contribution to science?
Has he develop any theory?
Any actual invention?
Received any renowned international award?
Solved any science problem?
I am not even being an antagonist here, but this guy wouldn't even match up to Thomas Edison who many considered a charlatan.

A certain Yoruba made that inane comparison and suddenly all Yorubas are a "comical bunch". If you take your head outta your arse you'll realise this is an African problem. Some Igbos till date still say Philip Emegweali, the fraud; is the father of the internet, does that make all Igbos a "comical bunch"?

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by adekayo1234(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
I was actually named after this man, guess that's why I'm also intelligent. Such a shame he died young cry

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Monk92(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
No be only Albert Einstein na even Isaac newton... Na wetin Hunger dey cause for dis country
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
All these arm chair geniuses tell us your own achievement, Albert Einstein we know, Awojobi we know, who the heck are these guys.Arm chair critics, he died years ago and his presence still resonates in the science landscape of Nigeria, yet the arm chair geniuses that are still here have nothing to show for it. Can imagine what the guy would have achieved if he had still been around.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Origamist:

his academic achievements is probably the reason why the title of the thread is worded the way it is since Einstein's the posterboy of a genius.from what i can read above he did more than just tinkering with steerings.
i find it funny that you expect a breakthrough research from someone who works in a nigerian university.the inattention of the government frustrates and most nigerian unis are not well equipped.who knows,maybe that's what later made him an activist.
no one's equating him with albert einstein.

His academic achievements are decent. Better than most people. There are loads and loads of people on the planet and even Nigeria with better academic achievements. Whatever way you look at it, tell your bragging brethren to stop extolling mediocrity. I hate it just as much when Igbo people spew utter rubbish about Phillip Emeagwali that is divorced from reality.

Israel, a country of just 8 million people, have produced 12 Nobel Laureates at the cutting edge of their fields. The entire Jewish global population is just 15 million and yet account for almost 200 Nobel prizes between them. Those are accomplishments worth bragging about. Not a guy who did something that any auto-racing mechanic like in Formula 1 or NASCAR, can do in his sleep. And they're here using it to claim tribal superiority. They're foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
ayenitre:

A certain Yoruba made that inane comparison and suddenly all Yorubas are a "comical bunch". If you take your head outta your arse you'll realise this is an African problem. Some Igbos till date still say Philip Emegweali, the fraud; is the father of the internet, does that make all Igbos a "comical bunch"?

Don't border your self chief, father of African literature is Achebe, emegweali father of internet, everything to an igbo man with little praise, he thinks himself a father.
Re: Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein by JoeEbiliekwe24: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:
Some Igbo's Ar Talking Sha....... Dey Ar Nt Ashamed Of Their Sef With Their Wide Surface Area Head Olodos

Edo Witch.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Student Read These Days (photo) / Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.