Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help (688 Views)

Google Adsense Invalid Traffic Adsense For Content : Explained Here / Google Adsense Invalid Traffic Adsense For Content (all You Need To Know) / Plz Help Me With Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Honestly this is not funny anymore.I have been blogging quite a whileBut honestly, I still cant boast of making 1 dollar per day. I know that there is a nice person out there that will help me out of this. I am loyal to the core and would do whatever the person wants if the person can help me out if my mystery
Re: I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by Qriousity(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
newman0705:
Honestly this is not funny anymore.I have been blogging quite a whileBut honestly, I still cant boast of making 1 dollar per day. I know that there is a nice person out there that will help me out of this. I am loyal to the core and would do whatever the person wants if the person can help me out if my mystery
send me a pm.
Re: I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2017
can we chat on whatsapp- 08165610603
Qriousity:
send me a pm.
Re: I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by FitnessDoctor: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
I can help you with traffic tips
Re: I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by webincomeplus(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
newman0705:

To start with, what's your blog address?

Bear in mind that the only secret to boosting Adsense income is TRAFFIC: Relevant, targeted traffic!

So, if you're already getting traffic and not earning, that's a conversion problem. And you need to tell me your daily traffic figures.

In my experience, earning at least $100 monthly from Adsense would require having a traffic of at least 1000 daily visits (global audience) or about daily visits (Nigerian audience). So, what's your target audience? Nigeria or global?

If your traffic isn't up to the figures I stated, then you already know the basis of your issue. And you need to creatively implement strategies for boosting your traffic.

So, in a nutshell, furnish me with your URL and traffic figures, so I can know what further advice to give you.
Re: I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by adecr7: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
webincomeplus:

To start with, what's your blog address?

Bear in mind that the only secret to boosting Adsense income is TRAFFIC: Relevant, targeted traffic!

So, if you're already getting traffic and not earning, that's a conversion problem. And you need to tell me your daily traffic figures.

In my experience, earning at least $100 monthly from Adsense would require having a traffic of at least 1000 daily visits (global audience) or about daily visits (Nigerian audience). So, what's your target audience? Nigeria or global?

If your traffic isn't up to the figures I stated, then you already know the basis of your issue. And you need to creatively implement strategies for boosting your traffic.

So, in a nutshell, furnish me with your URL and traffic figures, so I can know what further advice to give you.

Listen to this guy and release your url. Let everyone contribute their quota in this forum. Expecting anyone with tangible contribution to your issue to drop his number is a waste of time. It's not necessary, stuff like this should be discussed openly so others can learn too
Re: I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
I just visited and saw your message...are u there?
Re: I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by etchiep(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nice Thread Mine I get a Minium of 5K Daily Traffic though mainly from Facebook and I hardly get up to $5
Re: I've Been Blogging For 3 Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense Rpm.help by Nira1: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Same here, Although mine isn't up to 3yrs. http://radiotv.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Are You An Entertainment Or Tech Blogger? Read This / [hot Tricks] Earn Usd$30 Daily By Surfing, Playing Games Or Shopping Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.