Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) (41920 Views)

Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation / Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Two utterly useless idiots bumping pelvic together.

Their effing business.

Odiegwu grin
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by ralph28(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
In politics

No permanent enemy

No permanent Friend .

But permanent Interest.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by Vicolan: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Angeleena:
lol..opening their gworo-stained teeth to laugh, at their foolish supporters...anyways,the wheel Barrow lord,should learn from wike.

Like that aboki near ur area .....

Lol
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by Nnaminnami(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2017
No permanent enemy in politics
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by Nnaminnami(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2017
No permanent enemy in politics
IgboAmakaa:
May b he came to collect the money Wike promised him lol grin grin grin grin

Anyway dat is great

Ortom should always follow people OF great caliber like Wike and not those palm wine tapper friend in Kogi state
lol
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by jaytime(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Fight for politicians at your own peril.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2017
That's d problem I av with the poor/masses,, hardly u will see the rich fighting each other. some foolish poor must av killed themselves on this wike and ortom social media war.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Doesn't still mean they won't throw jibes at each other to gain some cheap political points.

See my signature,WhatsApp me. Thank me later
seriously.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Spirit of sportsmanship.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Anyway dat is great

Ortom should always follow people OF great caliber like Wike and not those palm wine tapper friend in Kogi state
Lol you missed the message. Those two dudes are both worthless governors belonging to different parties. They don't give a damn about us. The only need us to continue in our division, taking sides while they milk us dry.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by pheyhi(f): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017
ralph28:
In politics

No permanent enemy

No permanent Friend .

But permanent Interest.

Not only in politics.. It also applies to life generally, the ones you have always hated end being the ones that gets you out of harms way

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by IgboAmakaa(f): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017
DLuciano:
I am a fan of Wike, but is Wike a man of high caliber? No he's not.

ok mayb am wrong about that comment

i apologies

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017
that's polithiefians for you,only gullible supporters fall over themselves to support them lllllllllllll
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2017
trust politicians are your own risk
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Nigerian youths are the big losers. They can't learn that the future of this country lies in their hands but they chose to allow these thieves snatch it from them while they beg to have what rightly belongs to them. Its a shame!
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
If a dog is disturbing you, just throw a strong bone to it. The dog will continue to struggle with that bone while you have your rest. This illustration explains what politicians do to gullible Nigerians. They create issues, throw it the public domain and while people argue and fight themselves over the issue, the continue to have their ways unabated.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Anyway dat is great

Who you offend wey do you like this?

Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Anyway dat is great

....I see you

Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Wike, king of the underground.

The dude behaves too much like a cultist.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by eyeview: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Is this how you address your APC state governor (Ortom)?

I thought APC is the best thing since sliced bread
The boy is angry with Otorm. The barrow shared no reach am.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Two utterly useless idiots bumping pelvic together.

Their effing business.
Go away joor! After collecting his wheel Barrow you are now shading him.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by mekusa12: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Were are the pepper bodies now?, Those that will not concentrate on there own parts and leave another mans parts.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by BayodeAkinola(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by PureMe01: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Anyway dat is great

how dumb u are...so Wike is now in APC..I guess d flag in d pic is certainly PDP's.
Re: Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) by NotComplaining: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
I hope this happy reunion will bring back the minions that were slaughtered for their cause.. undecided undecided

Even for a day to allow them a piece of the moment two of their politicans rejoice after resolving their bitter feud over loot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.