Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

June Holy Communion Service( Abba Father 5) 03/06/17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / June Holy Communion Service( Abba Father 5) 03/06/17 (321 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

June Holy Communion Service( Abba Father 5) 03/06/17 by 4reala(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2017
June Holy Communion Service
Abba Father 5
Ministering: Pastor E A Adeboye
Bible Text: 1cor 11 vs 23-26
Let someone shout Halleluiah!
The holy communion service actually should be a thanksgiving service, a celebration of what Abba father did for us, twice in the passage we read Jesus said “do this in remembrance of me”, keep remembering so that you can remain grateful, remember how your healing was guaranteed , remember his stripes, 1 pet 2 vs 24, remember that someone has already paid for your healing and as you remember this say thank you Jesus, remember the blood that was shed for your sin and say thank you Jesus, remember the victory his blood won for you over Satan and say thank you Jesus, remember how your entrance to Heaven was guaranteed because of someone who went to the cross to die for your sin matt 24 vs 46, remember he was forsaken so that you can be accepted and say thank you Jesus, remember how that your endowment with the Holyspirt was guaranteed Luke 24 vs 49, remember that it was because He died and rose again to guarantied you to receive the holy spirit and say thank you Jesus. Remember He purchase your Healing, forgiveness for your sin, victory over satan, your way to heaven and just keep on saying Thank you Jesus , thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus. The holy communion service is a thanksgiving service, if you will thank him for your salvation , healing, deliverance, and assurance that one day you will see God then He will do more. David said the lion came I killed him, a bear came I killed it, the God who deliver me from the lion and the bear will deliver also. Just say thank you Jesus and he will do more for you. But how can you say thank you Jesus when you don’t have him and you don’t please Him, but if you will come to Jesus Christ tonight he will save your soul and give you a new beginning, come and accept Jesus Christ as your savior. As you partake of the communion, just keeping on saying thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus!!!
Re: June Holy Communion Service( Abba Father 5) 03/06/17 by sonofthunder: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thank you Jesus...

(1) (Reply)

Catholics Don't Worship Virgin Mary / Woman Held In Church For Giving Stolen Chicken As Offering / Born Into Captivity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.