Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? (20238 Views)

Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman / Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures / Can A Man With One Testicle Reproduce Or Have A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Ichel: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
titsqueez:
If its a boy he may end up being 'half' the man his father was
Abeg Shift make i faint
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Bondesniger(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
yes the one will do alot
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Albion05: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
First of all, a proper Medical examination that is Comprehensive should be carried out on the young boy. After that and is confirmed that One of the remaining Testis is working perfectly, the young man can still give birth. He only needs to get married early enough incase of any eventuality like Testicular Torsion. Since he is in the Hospital already the Medical team will take care of him.
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by fineboynl(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
since you were born with two, and accidentally one got damage. your sex drive is going to reduce drastically. and you are going to have lesser testosterone and few sperms.

this will in turn impair the causes but that won't stop you from fathering a child.

these are one of the reasons God made it 2.
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
jmoore:
A phone that comes with 2 slots for sim cards, can you make call with just one sim in it?

Your analogy is r3tarded!!!!
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by africanboy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
OP, you have nothing to fear. I have just one testicle (lost one to an illness) and two boys.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Ehisjp: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Vicoch:
Doctors in the house, I need your candid contribution....

a boy in our neighborhood fell from a very high mango tree and in the process broke one of his testis, he is in the hospital now, so this sparked an argument between my peers and I, many were of the opinion that biologically(religious people pls steer off) he can't father a child again, I debunked them saying that his other testicle can still function properly...

I need your answers pls...

serious people please...

What matters mainly is the volume of sperm contained in the one testis and also the anogenital distance(hence the distance between the anus and the scrotum). He can still further children very well. He can also consider Invitro fertilization if he can afford it.

cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 et al.
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
africanboy:
OP, you have nothing to fear. I have just one testicle (lost one to an illness) and two boys.

To the Op, this dude just answered your question. Yes you can still have kids. Don't mind the bunch of retards posting rubbish cool
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
titsqueez:
If its a boy he may end up being 'half' the man his father was
grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
ayoolanr:

Your analogy is r3tarded!!!!
Go to school, you no go. Ain't my fault.

Google and learn.
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Ehisjp: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
What matters most is the volume of sperm contained in the one testis and also the anogenital distance(hence the distance between the ages and the scrotum). He can still further children very well. He can also consider invitro fertilization if he can afford it. Above all, children are gifts from God not the work of man, he can believe
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Ehisjp: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
What matters most is the volume of sperm contained in the one testis and also the anogenital distance(hence the distance between the ages and the scrotum). He can still further children very well. He can also consider invitro fertilization if he can afford it. Above all, children are gifts from God not the work of man, he can believe God
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by pafek(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
fineboynl:
since you were born with two, and accidentally one got damage. your sex drive is going to reduce drastically. and you are going to have lesser testosterone and few sperms.

this will in turn impair the causes but that won't stop you from fathering a child.

these are one of the reasons God made it 2.
that's a blatant lie. I know of someone who has one of his testis removed, now has 3kid-1boy n 2girls, and d sex drive pass that of mustang and Bugatti

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Ohferanmi(f): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
it is not the testicles that are responsible for pregnancy it's the sperm ..sperm are produced in both testicles .. and yes my bro is a doctor there's a guy who has one and yet has three kids ..so relax nothing happens
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
it is not the testicles that are responsible for pregnancy it's the sperm ..sperm are produced in both testicles .. and yes my bro is a doctor there's a guy who has one and yet has three kids ..so relax nothing happens just take good care of your body now ..you can even have a sperm bank to save some now
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Tafabny(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
With one normal testicle you can give birth to the whole population of Swaziland
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Albion05: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
This particular issue has been dealt with already. My dear you can have a whole community if you want. Do not make mockery of someone's situation if you are not sure of what you are saying. I believe People who are Medically inclined and have also seen and managed such have given their voices to you. Your friend can have as many as he desires. Cheers!...
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by babadem2much(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Why not? If the remaining blokus no get issue then he can father children more than those with Big Big Blokus wey de tear nika. Op hope say you know use that one take do ritual.... I know una type wella
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Pablo212: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes,,, living testimony
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Xkalaban(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Of course. I do have a cousin with one testicle and he's currently a father of 4 very healthy kids smiley
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by 86bee(f): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
sure. a man can father a child with 1 normal testicle. ds have bin medically proven, n av seen patients father children with 1 testicle.
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by izospindle(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
africanboy:
did you tell you wife before marriage did you say you have 2 child all ready??
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by izospindle(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
pafek:

that's a blatant lie. I know of someone who has one of his testis removed, now has 3kid-1boy n 2girls, and d sex drive pass that of mustang and Bugatti
can you help me ask him if he told his wife b4 marriage
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by izospindle(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Piercy:
it is not the testicles that are responsible for pregnancy it's the sperm ..sperm are produced in both testicles .. and yes my bro is a doctor there's a guy who has one and yet has three kids ..so relax nothing happens
but can is true dat if you dont marry early it can spoil......how do u reassure your woman.......wat diet can one take or avoid losing d last one pls answer
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by muller101(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Half man. He should marry a woman. With 3 Bobby
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by chineduemmao: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes as far as its healthy
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by yommexe(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
It is possible but I once read about it that it is better to give birth before the age of 25, dnt be scared
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by trumpcoat(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes it is possible,but sometimes the hope is slim if fertility is poor,some people have two but yet no child in their long term marriage it's only God that gives children
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Jok3r(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Vicoch:
Doctors in the house, I need your candid contribution....

a boy in our neighborhood fell from a very high mango tree and in the process broke one of his testis, he is in the hospital now, so this sparked an argument between my peers and I, many were of the opinion that biologically(religious people pls steer off) he can't father a child again, I debunked them saying that his other testicle can still function properly...

I need your answers pls...

serious people please...

yes he can father a child... but by d grace of God the child may b disabled or abled

cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 et al.
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Ultimategeneral: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Xkalaban:
Of course. I do have a cousin with one testicle and he's currently a father of 4 very healthy kids smiley
huh! the young man show u
Re: Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2017
izospindle:

but can is true dat if you dont marry early it can spoil......how do u reassure your woman.......wat diet can one take or avoid losing d last one pls answer

lol sir the testicles produce sperm.all through their life time whilst the woman may experience the menopause stage for older men it just gets weak and erection dysfunction sets in... stay away from masturbation ..this will harm you at this stage badly.. eat healthy stay away from foods (sugary including some soft drinks which are laced with it) that might decrease sperm production and health of them..the trick is you just got to take care of your body Google out foods that help enhance health of sperm ..this is very important.. your woman has nothing to fear its a normal thing .... don't be scarred to live your life... what you need your body to produce is healthy sperms if it can which it can if you take care of your self you should never have a problem.. ask any doctor he will tell you its normal and okay

what happened was an infection which if early detected can be averted .. if you notice any signs of consistent abnormal stiffness or pain around that region go see or talk with a doctor you don't have to be scarred about losing the other one Sir ..just be mindful of your body... a single testicle does not make you less of a man please remember that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCCPC Seals Apples And Pears Store For Selling Unwholesome Products / 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair / Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.