Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Let's Share Verses From The Qur'an - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Share Verses From The Qur'an (434 Views)

Abrogated Verses In The Holy Qur'an: Why Differences In Wording? / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Verses From The Qur'an by Mambox: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Assalam alaykum waramatullah brothers/sisters.

Let's share a verse daily from the Qur'an as we read the glorious book this blessed month. Your shared verse might just be the inspiration or encouragement a brother/sister needs.

Welcome on board

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 152:
فَاذْكُرُونِي أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُوا لِي وَلَا تَكْفُرُونِ

Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me.
Re: Let's Share Verses From The Qur'an by Mambox: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Surah An-Nisa, Verse 86:
وَإِذَا حُيِّيتُم بِتَحِيَّةٍ فَحَيُّوا بِأَحْسَنَ مِنْهَا أَوْ رُدُّوهَا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ حَسِيبًا

And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet with a better (greeting) than it or return it; surely Allah takes account of all things.
Re: Let's Share Verses From The Qur'an by Mambox: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Surah At-Taubah, Verse 119:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَكُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِينَ

O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the true ones.
Re: Let's Share Verses From The Qur'an by Mambox: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2017
أَعوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطانِ الرَّجيمِ

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُمُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا وَمَا أَنَا عَلَيْكُم بِوَكِيلٍ

Say: O people! indeed there has come to you the truth from your Lord, therefore whoever goes aright, he goes aright only for the good of his own soul, and whoever goes astray, he goes astray only to the detriment of it, and I am not a custodian over you.
(Q10:v108)ه
Re: Let's Share Verses From The Qur'an by realjane: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chapter 114 The Men
Al-Nas
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

114:1 Say I seek refuge in the Lord of men,

114:2 The King of men,

114:3 The God of men,

114:4 From the evil of the whisperings of the slinking (devil),

114:5 Who whispers into the hearts of men,

114:6 From among the jinn and the men.[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Verses From The Qur'an by hfeetham0(f): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
my best 2 Quran Ayah is Quran 96;5 and a part of Quran 2;286
both says:

Taught man that which he knew not.

and

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Beutiful Sunnahs Of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W In Eidil Fitr / Sultan Of Sokoto Declares 2mao Idel-fitr N Ends Ramadan / Etiquette Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.