Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders (4488 Views)

Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos / Girl Celebrates Graduation By Eating 10 Wraps Of Okpawith 3 Bottlesof Soft Drink / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
To celebrate daughter’s graduation, an Over-excited father that apparently couldn’t contain his joy carried his daughter on his shoulders in what looks like a recreation of an old photo.

Is it just be or is her mum aging backwards?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/excited-dad-celebrates-daughters-graduation-carrying-shoulders.html

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by kaffy4tope(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cool..

1 Like

Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by adenine02: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
9ice

1 Like

Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by DanseMacabre(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lol. Nice one. But what happens when she lands a job? Him go carry her for head?
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
that's what u see when u make ur parents proud.

it would have been a different story had it been that...................... ( use ur brain na.lolzzz).

congrats fine girl and proud parents

1 Like

Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by buchai: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
with the qualification she is still a baby to her parent no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by DanseMacabre(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
To celebrate daughter’s graduation, an Over-excited father that apparently couldn’t contain his joy carried his daughter on his shoulders in what looks like a recreation of an old photo.

Is it just me or is her mum aging backwards?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/excited-dad-celebrates-daughters-graduation-carrying-shoulders.html

The wonder-working powers of cosmetic surgery, my good man.
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by DanseMacabre(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Onyejemechimere:

Is it just be or is her mum aging backwards?

Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by adebayo201: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
DanseMacabre:

The wonder-working powers of cosmetic surgery, my good man.
You are not far from the truth but i also noticed that through their hair, you can guess tge aged ones.
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
I be dey think say na Nigerians self
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Jfrankination(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
okay..Next?
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
The parents seem to be getting younger. They look older when the girl was still a baby.
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by 2aces(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
But wait o, why is someone always bombing their photos with a hand naw angry
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by NLProblemChild(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
I know this thread go reach FP tomorrow if doesn't av duplicate .

I dedicate the space to Madrid fans.
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
The mom now looks like her daughters twin sister!
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Sebastine1994(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Graduation is over hyped
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by SolexxBarry(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cool
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by iphanyi10(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
see the dad still looking young and cute..
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by free2ryhme: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Graduation is over hyped

you didnot graduate

kpele
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by free2ryhme: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2017
gbosaa:
The parents seem to be getting younger. They look older when the girl was still a baby.

they are not Nigerian

so your theory doesnot apply
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerian parents be like..

"iru radarada WO ni eleyi ke"?. (what sort of rubbish is this?

how can I do this to my daughter when her "down down" is always smelling like her mama own

Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by kqudus(m): 12:50am On Jun 04, 2017
is this how you use to do
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by gbadexy(m): 3:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Both parents are aging gracefully.
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Graduating from college is a BIG deal in the U.S
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by okonja(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by SplendidE(f): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2017
na wa o mk I de go church
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Hehehe

Clearly not a Nigerian dad.
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by aycorporat(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2017
The dad even looks more refined after years of grooming the daughter... Possibly the girl brought some kind of good luck to the family
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Emestar1999: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2017
My Grandpa did the same thing
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Olibboy: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Baba is a strong Man
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by BornAgainMay: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
Good for them

In Nigeria where I was born, parents no longer attend their children's convocation. Because they are not too sure of their next step.

How can you go to celebrate somebody who will only come home to become a liability?

But how did we get to this stage? I remember those pretty moments. When we celebrate graduates. How time flies
Re: Over-excited Dad Celebrates Daughter’s Graduation By Carrying Her On Shoulders by Oppypoppy: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2017
gbosaa:

Sign of a happy family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Class Student Barred From Graduation For Refusal To Shave Beard / / General Knowledge:: Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.