Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa (1852 Views)

Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth / Hello Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa. Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by nabiz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
In the bible our savior Jesus Christ healed ten people but only one person came back to appreciate. Mr. Seun I HAVE MADE SO MUCH MONEY FROM THIS FORUM THROUGH ADVERTISEMENT. In fact 60% the job i do come from nairaland while 35% through recommendation. i know i am not the only person who have made so much money from this forum. I can bet my life many have made billions of naira through this forum.

Mr. Oluwaseun, though i dont know you in person, i will always pray for u. I have benefited more from you than my community, local government, state government and federal government. I so much love you. U have indirectly empowered more Nigerians than government. I love u and so much appreciate and want to encourage our youth to embrace and utilize this forum. May my good God bless you.

pls for people who have benefited like me, drop your comment let us appreciate him.
I LOVE U and look forward to seeing u in person

2 Likes

Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by BlackDBagba: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ok grin
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by ojun50(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes i hv
no i dey come make i come comment
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by gentle081(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
nabiz:
I the bible our savior Jesus Christ hill ten people but only one person came back to appreciate. Mr. Seun I HAVE MADE SO MUCH MONEY FROM THIS FORUM THROUGH ADVERTISEMENT. In fact 60% the job i do come from nairaland while 35% through recommendation. i know i am not the only person who have made so much money from this forum. I can bet my life many have made billions of naira through this forum.

Mr. Oluwaseun, though i dont know you in person, i will always pray for u. I have benefited more from you than my community, local government, state government and federal government. I so much love you. U have indirectly empowered more Nigerians than government. I love u and so much appreciate and want to encourage our youth to embrace utilize this forum. May my good God bless you.

pls for people who have benefited like me, drop your comment let us appreciate him.
I LOVE U and look forward to seeing u in person

bros still help your guy with 5k abeg from d gains
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by pyin112: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lmao
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Ayodeb(m): 3:11am On Jun 04, 2017
I became a Crypto millionaire through this platform. Strangely, a concept he doesn't understand and banned in error!
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Fatchi: 3:19am On Jun 04, 2017
pls can u just help me with 2000 to transport my self to a job interview. God bless u
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by aioluwa: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2017
It's a good thing to be appreciative. I can bet that better things await you in the future. Gratitude will make you scale on higher altitude.

All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by nabiz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
aioluwa:
It's a good thing to be appreciative. I can bet that better things await you in the future. Gratitude will make you scale on higher altitude.

All the best bro.
Thanks man
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by oikenwe: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
I guess he does now especially with the growing awareness.
Ayodeb:
I became a Crypto millionaire through this platform. Strangely, a concept he doesn't understand and banned in error!
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Jfrankination(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Me 2
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by esiri4jesu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
aioluwa:

All the best bro.
Sir, l don't know you but with all these appreciations, l will love to know you and what you do. You might be of help to me.
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by nabiz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
esiri4jesu:

Sir, l don't know you but with all these appreciations, l will love to know you and what you do. You might be of help to me.
Many thank to u sir. I will always welcome you and make sure i satisfy u.

I am into landscaping, and by the grace of God we are one of the best in Nigeria with a unique competitive advantage.

you can follow this link to see some of our ongoing and completed job. https://www.nairaland.com/2278774/call-me-increte-decorative-stamped Once again, thank u

1 Like

Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Smartlife(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one brodaman... Some are yet to understand how advert can lead someone to an unexpected heights. No means of advert can be overlooked. Like someone told me, brother if you sing your song finish and play it in your house, only you and your family members will hear it. More money to your bank account.
Re: Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by peculiaryemight: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
yes, I have gain from the site too.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Personal Loan / 8 Surprising Places Where You Can Pay With Bitcoin / What Business Can A 19year Old Engage In With The Sum Of 15k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.