Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) (8983 Views)

APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Hongbenga(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Osun West Senatorial Bye Election, Adeleke's Family Present Candidate

All Set as Adeleke's Family Present Otunba Dr Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke (Younger Brother) to Replace the Former Governor of Osun state and a two time Nigerian senator (Sen Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke)

The Senator who died in the early hours of Sunday, 23 April 2017 at Biket Hospital in Osogbo the Osun State capital, after suffering a heart attack.

Adeleke, before his death was allegedly eyeing the Governorship seat in Osun ahead of the 2018 election in the state....

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by aolawale025: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2017
He looks like the brother
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by kqudus(m): 12:45am On Jun 04, 2017
I will comment when this is moved to front Page
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by tjfulloption(m): 4:10am On Jun 04, 2017
I will comment when he wins the election.

meanwhile, you are welcome to the Senate sir!
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Neyoh90(m): 5:07am On Jun 04, 2017
The mourning is over i guess! wetin money no go cause.
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by tafabaloo(m): 5:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by whemmytopsy(m): 5:27am On Jun 04, 2017
I don't understand these people again o, are they trying to turn the positions in government to their birthright?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by emmasege: 5:57am On Jun 04, 2017
I guess Aregbe has succeeded in placating Isiaka's family over the allegation that he killed him. It's now a win-win situation for Aregbe and Isiaka's brother's.

It's a win for Aregbe because this dude is new and will be considered politically naive to contest for next governorship election, hence the succession agenda of Aregbe can't be interrupted.

It's also a win for the Adelekes because they have a new 'investment' in the political landscape.

The greatest loss in all of these will be felt by his wife and children. But why are extended family like this in Nigeria? To me, this is tantamount to betrayal and they can as well deny his immediate family their rightful inheritance.

8 Likes

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2017
They barely waited for his 40 days prayer before pushing out a replacement. This life ehn! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 04, 2017
so that senatorial district Don turn family business or property, abi na family right?? so Na Adeleke ancestors create that senatorial district OK ooh, I just they watch.

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by salford: 6:14am On Jun 04, 2017
grin
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2017
What an insult to all the people in that senatorial zone sad

Now their senatorial seat has been permanently zoned to a family

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Wetin money and power go cause?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by okonja(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Common mehn!, this ain't a birthright thing, these people need to take some chills undecided

1 Like

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Joke but the truth is the whole zone believes in Adelekes cus of Sen. Isiaka and Dr AdedejI' reputation.they are truly leaders but Mr ademola as always been in the United States.just observing don't crucify me

1 Like

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Whistleblowers: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2017
What is Nigeria turning into? When did a family become a Political Party? If this is true then it's a slap on the whole Ede Citizenry who seems to have no fit leaders safe for the Adeleke Family

1 Like

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Meel: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2017
emmasege:
I guess Aregbe has succeeded in placating Isiaka's family over the allegation that he killed him. It's now a win-win situation for Aregbe and Isiaka's brother's.

It's a win for Aregbe because this dude is new and will be considered politically naive to contest for next governorship election, hence the succession agenda of Aregbe can't be interrupted.

It's also a win for the Adelekes because they have a new 'investment' in the political landscape.

The greatest loss in all of these will be felt by his wife and children. But why are extended family like this in Nigeria? To me, this is tantamount to betrayal and they can as well deny his immediate family their rightful inheritance.
aregbese succession agenda will never be fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by juman(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Whistleblowers:
What is Nigeria turning into? When did a family become a Political Party? If this is true then it's a slap on the whole Ede Citizenry who seems to have no fit leaders safe for the Adeleke Family

This is democracy the people have choice.

They can vote for another candidate if they wish.
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
seunmsg:
They barely waited for his 40 days prayer before pushing out a replacement. This life ehn! embarassed lipsrsealed
The OP is a liar. Nothing of such has happened. The family is still mourning. And they always organize standard press conferences anytime they want to dish out any information. That is why OP could not claim any source for his news.
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by toofit007: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2017
Hongbenga:
Osun West Senatorial Bye Election, Adeleke's Family Present Candidate

All Set as Adeleke's Family Present Otunba Dr Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke (Younger Brother) to Replace the Former Governor of Osun state and a two time Nigerian senator (Sen Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke)

The Senator who died in the early hours of Sunday, 23 April 2017 at Biket Hospital in Osogbo the Osun State capital, after suffering a heart attack.

Adeleke, before his death was allegedly eyeing the Governorship seat in Osun ahead of the 2018 election in the state....

come, is this devido papa?
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2017
In osun state we practice monachy politics, it's their family birth right so his brothers who never had any plans for the positions and probably no clue as to how to shoulder the responsibility that comes with the position must replace him. All that matters is he is an adeleke Even if it's a new born baby as long as he bears adeleke. And we are given rice during election we are fine with it in osun state grin
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Looks like water frog abi toad.

Odi egwu!
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Whistleblowers: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
juman:

This is democracy the people have choice.

They can vote for another candidate if they wish.
It is the onus of the party to find a replacement and not the family
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by himkers2: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
See as the man be like frog grin
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
whemmytopsy:
I don't understand these people again o, are they trying to turn the positions in government to their birthright?
The same thought came to my mind. Why do they turn it to their birth right. I believe there are more qualified people in Osun west senatorial district
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by loomer: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na family business?

Replacing one with the other?
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
This one don turn senatorial seat to private enterprise
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Aromas: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
gocac:
so that senatorial district Don turn family business or property, abi na family right?? so Na Adeleke ancestors create that senatorial district OK ooh, I just they watch.
what did you have to say about Saraki's in Ilorin, Buka Abba Ibrahim in Yobe? Don't be surprise, the people we vote for Adeleke
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
whemmytopsy:
this is why we must wake up
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
This their family head sef.. All I see in that pix is Davido in 40 yrs time.
Re: Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Now family Business ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Lays Foundation Of Auxiliary Complex For Enugu Assembly / Oshiomhole Urges Nigerians To Shun Riots, Denounces Naira Swap Policy / Faroukgate: Police Uncover Fresh $10m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.