Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy (52614 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Throwback Picture Of Kanu Nwankwo And Finidi George Lifting The UCL Trophy / Moment Real Madrid Fans Deserted The Stadium While Match With Ajax Was Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Judolisco(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wat Ramos did for cuadrado at d end of d match was totally not worth it

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by seunlly(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
can't sight CR7 in that pics
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Whobedatte(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Snow5:
What barca couldn't do.. C Ronaldo did it!!!

Hala Madrid!!!
Did what? na em score the four goals? na wa o
Did barca not beat juve to win the ucl last two years after juve booted them out ?
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by agbalej(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just wondering what Gerard Pique would be thinking right now. 5th Ballon D"or for CR7 is so sure like heaven. What a great season for me.......Man United gave me 3 trophies, Real Madrid has given me 2. Zinedine Zidane is no fluke after all. Best Coach.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by ifyan(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
UEFA latest fact

18 months Zinedine Zidane has achieved more important trophies then 21 years of Arsene Wenger in his coaching career

Moral of the story
It not how you start but how well it goes

13 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by ifyan(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
agbalej:
Just wondering what Gerard Pique would be thinking right now. 5th Ballon D"or for CR7 is so sure like heaven. What a great season for me.......Man United gave me 3 trophies, Real Madrid has given me 2. Zinedine Zidane is no fluke after all. Best Coach.

U go scul

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by xtraordinariguy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hail the champions. pls don't hesitate to call this guy as compere,anchor for all. Weddings ,birthdays,seminars,parties he is very good..funny and professional .mc highclass 08136238324
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by DollarAngel(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
MESSI RIGHT NOW

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Snow5(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Whobedatte:

Did what? na em score the four goals? na wa o
Did barca not beat juve to win the ucl last two years after juve booted them out ?

See me see solution oo..

Abeg carry police come arrest me... 3:0 first leg, 0:0 second leg... With the three wise men...

What the three wise men couldn't do... A man called C Ronaldo scored 2 against the club that demolishes barca..

Oya go call police come. I dey my house.. Comma arrest me.

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by waledeji(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by lenghtinny(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
agbalej:
Oga show us your medals undecided...
See as you dey yarn like say you follow dem carry the cup
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Whobedatte(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Snow5:

See me see solution oo..

Abeg carry police come arrest me... 3:0 first leg, 0:0 second leg... With the three wise men...

What the three wise men couldn't do... A man called C Ronaldo scored 2 against the club that demolishes barca..

Oya go call police come. I dey my house.. Comma arrest me.
You ve not said anything jare
2 seasons ago
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by 12345baba(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
dat captain bleep up majorly, una dong win 3-1 already, u still go act muvi untop make dem comot Juve playa.

that was very very unsportly, you killed the fun of watching A champions league final.
Uefa Final is neva fun, when it is one sided.
the fun of the game is the heat, and the passion and the tension, non was there.
Barca would hv been worthy opponent.
your yarns dey smell like my fart! Anything for the trophy mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Tonyblaze01(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
dat captain bleep up majorly, una dong win 3-1 already, u still go act muvi untop make dem comot Juve playa.

that was very very unsportly, you killed the fun of watching A champions league final.
the fun of the game is the heat, and the passion and the tension, non was there.

Abeg, why d Barca no enter final?
Abi na "over ?worthy" dey worry them?

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by nerdfrost(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

cheesy grin cheesy goan bring them na

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
12345baba:
your yarns dey smell like my fart! Anything for the trophy mehn
lols, football is more than the Trophy Bro.

that's the difference between Messing and Ronaldo.
one is about the trophy and the other is about the fun of the game.
congrats to Madrid though, they played well.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by sydlak: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
I'm not in support of Ramos move either. But Barca is unfortunately not a worthy opponent. Juventus was the worthy opponent. They worked hard for it far more than Barca
NtoAkwaIbom:

10 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by ollygee2008(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
HALA MADRID. CHAMPIONS MADE IN HEAVEN.

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

comot Juve playa how?
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Anyhow which way
Me sha know say Madrid don carry am
The final was interesting regardless of the red card
Beside the game has been killed off even before the red card ... Just some few minutes to go

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Anyhow which way
Me sha know say Madrid don carry am
The final was fun and interesting regardless of the red card
Beside the game has been killed off even before the red card ... Just some few minutes to go

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by unbitable1: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Up Real Madrid, up Ronaldo!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by ashawopikin(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
shervydman:
HALA MADRID!!!!!!!
hala madrid !! madrid for life, forever

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
iheanyi40:
Hala Madrid

8th August

Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Keep a date

#MUFC
Man kini
Madrid go too beat them. With that their ever boring football.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by nedley(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cladez:
My question remains,was it a Nigerian flag he tied around his waist?
it's not Nigeria, it's an autonomous part of Spain called "Andalusia"

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
BankManager:
Zinedine Zidane: 20 Champions League games, 2 titles. Arsene Wenger: 201 Champions League games, 0 titles..
Zidane can retire today and still be referred to as a bigger coach than a certain coach of a certain North London club...
common! Give Wenger what Zidane has and give Zidane what Wenger has...then we can judge right!.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by VictorAB: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

The Same Barca that got 2 Penalties( unsportly) and a Red card shown to Eibar in the Last La Liga Game this season?

One Word: Hypocrisy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by CaptainFM1: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cladez:
My question remains,was it a Nigerian flag he tied around his waist?

Oduduwa nation flag! (His name is Ramoni now)

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by goshen26: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
BankManager:
Zinedine Zidane: 20 Champions League games, 2 titles. Arsene Wenger: 201 Champions League games, 0 titles..
Zidane can retire today and still be referred to as a bigger coach than a certain coach of a certain North London club...

I won't agree with that, I'm not Arsenal fan but if Zinedine can coach Arsenal and still achieve in short time like Madrid I will give it to him. Man City coach can attest to that

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Cladez(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
nedley:
it's not Nigeria, it's an autonomous part of Spain called "Andalusia"
Thanks bro for the info

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by philosophie: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Juve Bleepup majorly.
How u take 3 defenders go to go play Madrid and wey get the best attackers, with 4, 4, 3 formation ?

how do you you keep running backward, when Rinaldo, Marcelo, Benzema etc are attacking you, you create spaces and crevices to be exploited.

At the beginning you guys had some coordination, but after goal 2, everyone wanted to score, and the 3 defenders were just left to sufa and die..

and the worst was that all through 2nd half the with 8 attackers you guys didn't even have one single shot at target.
while ur defence was as porous as a basket.
football is not just about, dribbling and scoring, football is like Chess, you analyse not just ur strength and weakness but you also take into consideration the strength and weakness of the other team.

Juventus has shamed not just their fans but the fun of the UEFA champions league final... The Old Lady should have allowed the best to compete against the best...

Congrats Madrid, After the first half, You ur technical team really did point out the flaws in the Juve team, while the Juve team prolly went to relish on the equaliser.
4-4-3 kor 5-5-33 ni how many players dey d game oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.