Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy (52617 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Throwback Picture Of Kanu Nwankwo And Finidi George Lifting The UCL Trophy / Moment Real Madrid Fans Deserted The Stadium While Match With Ajax Was Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by maursatt: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Cladez post=57169834]My question remains,was it a Nigerian flag he tied around his waist? That is the flag for Andalucía a region in the south of Spain
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by eaglestar: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Read: How Affiliate Advertising Can Help You Earn Money: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/how-affiliate-advertising-can-help-you.html
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by essy17: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2017
up Madrid, that squad no get mercy at all .
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by holluphemydavid(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2017
Hala Madrid.... My second club after arsenal
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by walexsho(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2017
If dem no give Ronaldo world best, I can wait to see reactions from football fans
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Ayblaize(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2017
fcb for life

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by gabinogem(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Even Messi will vote Ronaldo for world best. cheesy
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by QTEST007(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
dat captain bleep up majorly, una dong win 3-1 already, u still go act muvi untop make dem comot Juve playa.

that was very very unsportly, you killed the fun of watching A champions league final.
Uefa Final is neva fun, when it is one sided.
the fun of the game is the heat, and the passion and the tension, non was there.
Barca would hv been worthy opponent.
Barca wailer spotted.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by DexteryJoe(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2017
truth is, u can beat Real Madrid in any other cup competition's final, but in the champions league, this guys metamorphose into gods
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by ayindejimmy(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2017
BankManager:
Zinedine Zidane: 20 Champions League games, 2 titles. Arsene Wenger: 201 Champions League games, 0 titles..
Zidane can retire today and still be referred to as a bigger coach than a certain coach of a certain North London club...

How many boys has Zidane turned into a money spinning machine?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by iheanyi40(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2017
darediamond:

I Weep for Man U.
Those Madrid guys except for.Rinaldo will like be in another Revenge Mood playing and Keeping like Super MARIO.
mourinho doesnt mind parking d bus 4 90mins, u think we wud play open game lyk juve against dem ?i trust mourinho bro
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by iheanyi40(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2017
bukasen:
Ramos d best center back in the world, Marcelo d best left back, modric d best midfielder, and Ronaldo d best player.. .this is the best team in the world!
that modric is on another level
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by xwolverine: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Cladez:
My question remains,was it a Nigerian flag he tied around his waist?

That's the Flag of Andalusia a region in Spain where Sergio Ramos was born.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by iheanyi40(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2017
pressplay411:

La Liga's Best Vs EPL's Best.
Super duper cup. May the best of the best win.
d 2 biggest clubs in the world #Ggmu
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by iheanyi40(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Kposkila post=57173876][/quote] lol we go beat madrid
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by purplekayc(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Sergio ramos king of the red card dynasty angry good player tho
he got caudrado sent off grin

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by ariklawani(f): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2017
caterwaul:
Shey na me wey dey house Una expect make e lift the trophy, abi Wetin come be this one now?
lol.I weak ooo
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2017
purplekayc:
he got caudrado sent off grin
yes
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by buzorcharles(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
dat captain bleep up majorly, una dong win 3-1 already, u still go act muvi untop make dem comot Juve playa.

that was very very unsportly, you killed the fun of watching A champions league final.
the fun of the game is the heat, and the passion and the tension, non was there.

Pls go and die
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by donem: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2017
agbalej:
Just wondering what Gerard Pique would be thinking right now. 5th Ballon D"or for CR7 is so sure like heaven. What a great season for me.......Man United gave me 3 trophies, Real Madrid has given me 2. Zinedine Zidane is no fluke after all. Best Coach.
I see u support the both clubs, so come August 8th which of the 2 will you support?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Oga, which fun at 86th minute? Just dey there dey deceive yourself with your Barcelona fantasy story! Real Madrid beat Juventus that beat your Barcelona team silly and you are here yabbing! You need to eat good food and stop daydreaming
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by soren1234(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

buzorcharles:

Pls go and die

Oga go sit down.... Go brush
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2017
nwaimostate5:
I feel for Buffon.
my major pain of the night. Life is unfair!
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by ItzWonderz(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2017
davibid:
CR7 = MSN

I don't care if you agree with me

That your own problem

Because all I see is another world best loading.......
quote author=davibid post=57169849]CR7 = MSN

I don't care if you agree with me

That your own problem

Because all I see is another world best loading.......[/quote]
So u sef dey kush grin,,nice one apostle must hear dis
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by repent4christ: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Barca v real Madrid? Madrid would had fallen like an iroko tree, Christy would bow to messi anyday. Enjoy the moment....barca is loading.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by do4luv14(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

worthy champion indeed, I know you will pick holes to score cheap point, anyway,
seems you are a BARCA fans from ur comment
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
do4luv14:

worthy champion indeed, I know you will pick holes to score cheap point, anyway,
seems you are a BARCA fans from ur comment

Una sef.
I am a football fan, A die hard Man U fan...
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Dammyomatic(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Blame the referee for giving out yellows anyhow....
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Dammyomatic(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
repent4christ:
Barca v real Madrid? Madrid would had fallen like an iroko tree, Christy would bow to messi anyday. Enjoy the moment....barca is loading.

Sense is far.from you.for making that statement...
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Kposkila: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
iheanyi40:
lol we go beat madrid

Even u sef know wat u re about to face...
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by riczy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
mbhs139:

Is it the Barca that could not score a goal against Juventus or another Barca?
u forgot barca won them last season with 2 nil!
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by mbhs139(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2017
riczy:
u forgot barca won them last season with 2 nil!

We are talking of this season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.