Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy (52620 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Throwback Picture Of Kanu Nwankwo And Finidi George Lifting The UCL Trophy / Moment Real Madrid Fans Deserted The Stadium While Match With Ajax Was Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Olibboy: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
dat captain bleep up majorly, una dong win 3-1 already, u still go act muvi untop make dem comot Juve playa.

that was very very unsportly, you killed the fun of watching A champions league final.
Uefa Final is neva fun, when it is one sided.
the fun of the game is the heat, and the passion and the tension, non was there.
Barca would hv been worthy opponent.
I support!
It was just like a friendly match
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Ezechionye: 5:06am On Jun 04, 2017
DozieInc:
Congrats to Madrid.
ok
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Hernandez88(m): 5:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Story Story??

BankManager:
Zinedine Zidane: 20 Champions League games, 2 titles. Arsene Wenger: 201 Champions League games, 0 titles..
Zidane can retire today and still be referred to as a bigger coach than a certain coach of a certain North London club...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by PStacks(m): 5:23am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
dat captain bleep up majorly, una dong win 3-1 already, u still go act muvi untop make dem comot Juve playa.

that was very very unsportly, you killed the fun of watching A champions league final.
the fun of the game is the heat, and the passion and the tension, non was there.

mtcheeewww..

what do you know?

Abeg go and sleep jare

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by dreamangel: 5:32am On Jun 04, 2017
12345baba:
your yarns dey smell like my fart! Anything for the trophy mehn

Not at all. That is why Boko Haram exists today. Btw I am a Madrid fan
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by ominilongest(m): 5:38am On Jun 04, 2017
I'm very confident of Madrid midfield compared to Juventus khedira and pjanic.. Na when match dEy sweet you go dey c all those kind player....u can't compare dem to master modric and shooter kross. ..not to talk of that trunk CASEMIRO. ..dats why juventus use the 2 and 3(dani Alves and Sandro) at the first half to penetrate, But d second half dey bleeped it up.. The truth is the game's finished d seconds dey lost the mildfield to Madrid u can't let that happen when you're playing against Madrid u don Bleep up b dat. . .#halamadrid

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by darediamond(m): 5:46am On Jun 04, 2017
iheanyi40:
Hala Madrid

8th August

Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Keep a date

#MUFC
I Weep for Man U.
Those Madrid guys except for.Rinaldo will like be in another Revenge Mood playing and Keeping like Super MARIO.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by fernandez1(m): 5:53am On Jun 04, 2017
BankManager:
Zinedine Zidane: 20 Champions League games, 2 titles. Arsene Wenger: 201 Champions League games, 0 titles..
Zidane can retire today and still be referred to as a bigger coach than a certain coach of a certain North London club...

Una never know anything....Na ontop arsenal matter Una go puffo

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:57am On Jun 04, 2017
useless Nigerians and bad energy watching football; go and farm garri
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Kposkila: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=iheanyi40 post=57169924]Hala Madrid

8th August

Keep a date

#MUFC
[/quote
Fun to watch, I pity Manu in advance...
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by spencekat(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2017
May be Juventus is cursed.See the way they just relaxed in the second half of the game.Why did they even qualify to play in the final?.However,congratulatuons to Real Madrid.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by escobardtotti: 6:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Cladez:
My question remains,was it a Nigerian flag he tied around his waist?
no its also a Spanish flag called Andalusia
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by chloedogie(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2017
goshen26:

I won't agree with that, I'm not Arsenal fan but if Zinedine can coach Arsenal and still achieve in short time like Madrid I will give it to him. Man City coach can attest to that

The real Madrid morhino team was far better than this team take it or leave it. Jose is my best coach anyday but give Wenger this team they will be struggling on the 4th position. Also Jose said even boot cleaners can coach bayern Munich team and win the league but give that bayern team to Wenger, boy they will be playing like grade five boys. He will even sell the men and keep the boys and when the stage is set for experience to count, they will be found wanting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by OfficialAwol(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2017
BankManager:

Savage got thou! Chill got thou not. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2017
where is ronaldo?
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by KingGBsky(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2017
it's real Madrid's property now.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Waga02: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo for another ballon d'or
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Kiakia(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Same thought here. Barcelona would have been a better opponent to Real Madrid. Juventus disappointed last night.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by riczy(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2017
It should av been Barca vs Madrid, they wud had been a better contender!
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by Nelsizzy(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Kiakia:
Same thought here. Barcelona would have been a better opponent to Real Madrid. Juventus disappointed last night.
What are you saying? Which one is better opponent again?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by mbhs139(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I shudder at those that gave you these numbers of like for this trash you posted. At the bold part, yet your Barca could not score a single goal past Juve. Agreed that Ramos's action was needless, isn't that the trade mark of so called worthy opponent, Barca? Diving like sky divers; hoving around the referee as if their job is to ref; deceitful team. Oga go away!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by mbhs139(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2017
riczy:
It should av been Barca vs Madrid, they wud had been a better contender!

Is it the Barca that could not score a goal against Juventus or another Barca?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by bukasen(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Ramos d best center back in the world, Marcelo d best left back, modric d best midfielder, and Ronaldo d best player.. .this is the best team in the world!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by bukasen(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Boost yours alone
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by mbhs139(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
spencekat:
May be Juventus is cursed.See the way they just relaxed in the second half of the game.Why did they even qualify to play in the final?.However,congratulatuons to Real Madrid.

For me, I think something happened in the dressing room during half-time. My guess is that maybe the coach was too hard on them or something, because you can't play like that in the first half and come out crumbling like packs of card in the second half. So, I'm guessing something most have gone wrong in the dressing room.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by pressplay411(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
iheanyi40:
Hala Madrid

8th August

Keep a date

#MUFC

La Liga's Best Vs EPL's Best.
Super duper cup. May the best of the best win.
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by pressplay411(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2017
BankManager:

Zidane... Mad CV.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by bukasen(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
nkwoo45:
boost your account and see text below
Boost your own na
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by bukasen(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

undecided
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by philosophie: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha, broda me, lols, Na and rugby formation I gv... lols
Lol, if na true nai be say DSS need investigate Madrid. how dey go carry rugby formation enter soccer. no mind me sha, just kidding. Which side of the divide were you on last night. I was with #halamadrid
Re: The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy by philosophie: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2017
pressplay411:

As a manutd fan, I'm already mourning the death of manutd, Cos this Madrid team is way too big for us, they'd molest us more like child abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.