Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58947 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2017
baminasri:

Because their so called prophet once beheaded all the male inhabitants of a village he conquered.
Watched your back they are here..
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.
then why always Muslims??
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

That isn't that the bolded meant

Lets have your own interpretation then.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2017
baminasri:

Now you see that your prophet is a bloody scammer. Never mutilate bodies yet he went on a beheading spree in the village of Banu Quryaza. Never force anyone to Islam yet he propagated his religion through war and bloodshed. Your religion is from hell. PERIOD.

If you are angry about Islam then you are angry with God. Islam like Judiam and Christiatiny were Abrahamic religions. If Islam is from Hell then those two are too. Muhammad fought wars but they were defensive wars and they were ordained by God. If you claim Islam was spread through bloodshed, how did the crusaders spread Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Kdon2:

Lets have your own interpretation then.

He simply means, the laws are as original as they were.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by naijagobetter(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
The term and condition apply to Muslims evangelical missions I can not understand.. how on earth will you spread your religion on violence, maim, killing and hatred in the name of Allah.. is Allah the same with true God?
NO! Its not the same, and can never be.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Onliie:
I'm not a follower of moses. I'm a follower of Christ. Maybe you should ask. I mean have you ever asked God to show you the truth.

Yes, i did and i also asked him more than that. Guess what, he didn't only show me the truth but also the path to his kingdom and eternal peace. Perhaps, you should ask him too
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Junior66:

wat will innocent people be doing in a terrorist camp in the desert?

If there's no innocent people tell me why NA has not bombed Sambisa forest. If they do the same power drunk western will say war crimes yet they are the ones who should be charged.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Pluskid post=57174069][/quote]but do you believe that Muslims are violent as a result of what they believe in (Islam)?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
The term and condition apply to Muslims evangelical missions I can not understand.. how on earth will you spread your religion on violence, maim, killing and hatred in the name of Allah.. is Allah the same with true God?
the only means through which islam can be sustained is violence, killing, maim, rape, force conversion as that's what their God(muhammad) will accept from them on their judgment day, and their main target are christians not even hindu, buddist, and other religions on earth.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.

My exact thoughts! They at using this country o cover up on their real identity.My earbest prayer is that Allah exposes them and more so that most of this rubbish claims will stop as well as bad image

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Junior66:

Mother of all bombs was used on ISIS and u said it was used on innocent people? You are a terrorist in the making. #DSS, #CIA, #FBI, #MOSSAD, food for you.

So the bamb can distinguish between innocent and terrorist. .. i don't have pity for the white at all after watching Kunta Kinte.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

If you are angry about Islam then you are angry with God. Islam like Judiam and Christiatiny were Abrahamic religions. If Islam is from Hell then those two are too. Muhammad fought wars but they were defensive wars and they were ordained by God. If you claim Islam was spread through bloodshed, how did the crusaders spread Christianity?

Ollah ,na you be like this? grin bro am proud of u oooo
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Junior66:

You are an extremist, no apologies.

Attack the message not the messenger. .. i will not call you names but you and i know you are willing to remmain the white man slave.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2017
dayo2me:
the only means through which islam can be sustained is violence, killing, maim, rape, force conversion as that's what their God(muhammad) will accept from them on their judgment day, and their main target are christians not even hindu, buddist, and other religions on earth.
You are absolutely right..
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by naijagobetter(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Pluskid post=57174069][/quote]i will want to believe what you said is what is uptenable in saudi arabia, unfortunately no! They ar puppet on a string controlled by the puppet master, descrimination, religious intolerance e.t.c. That's the order of the day.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
shadeyinka:

You mean the Americans want to install the Pope as the head of Libya or turn Libya into a Christian country?

If that was the case, then the terrorists have a good point.

...their problem is bringing Allah and Islam into it.

Do you know anything about Islamic eschatology? It looks like you don't. That is the terrorists ultimate motivation.

Please get it straight. The west are not interested in any religion they only use it as a tool to control the gullible ones. If you prove to counter their evil motive they come for you in disguise. . Tell me where in the bible a man is allow to marry a man not even secretly but in the church. Can that happen in a muslim controlled state?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Otii4god: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2017
I think british always like to play e no concern dem? Now e don enter dem door mouth make we see wu e go concern now
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Onliie(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Yes, i did and i also asked him more than that. Guess what, he didn't only show me the truth but also the path to his kingdom and eternal peace. Perhaps, you should ask him too
Peace. What peace? Why are you lying na? I dont see peace in the middle east, I don't see peace in Somalia, or Sudan or Niger, or Northern Nigeria. Please show me where the peace is. The only way to detect a fake prophet is true their fruits. Fruits mean the products and consequences of their utterances, actions, doctrines, rules etc. Islam is not producing good fruits. And take note, it's still going to get much worse.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Erums:
Not all islam follow muhammed... There are factions
Read up on his life history, if you really follow his life and teachings, you will be a terrorist. I like how you people just believe everyone else is stupid. Well, you don't fool me. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. The only difference is, not all of them are ready to die yet. Look at how Al-jazeera viewers shamelessly celebrate every report of a terror attack. Now, these are your so-called moderate Muslims, who supposedly live normal lives. But they cheer every terror attack. I don't feel sorry for the UK, they have the most stupid politicians. Like they are having a contest about who's more politically correct than the other. I'd rather have Trump as my president than the idiots in the UK. You know why? Because the primary duty of every government is the protection of lives and property of IT'S citizens. Not the approval of the rest of the world, but the safety of it's own citizens.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by joinnow: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Jihadist
Think bros
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Pluskid(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Mbeki:

1. Islam permit killing of those that are not innocent. (Innocent from/of what) (Christianity: THOU SHALL NOT KILL
2. We demand an explanation to the instruction in Surah 9 vs 5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the unbelievers wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

The verse is specifically for those who repeatedly violated peace and were aggressive and violent against the Muslims. Would the modern police allow such people to stay in society without taking some action? People who have a history of treachery cannot be trusted. If you had read the previous verses, you would have understood.

One more thing pls. You cannot just pick a single verse and assume that the verse alone contains everything.

And to all of you that qouted me, I'm sorry I can't reply all your messages. If you really want your questions answered, go to a Muslim scholar. For I believe Oral communication would be best for this. Thank you.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2017
What if these recent spate of attacks in England is a calculated attempt by some unscrupulous political elements to spite the British government's support for Islam?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2017
wickyyolo:

a man of peace( a Muslim) , answer my question. from all evidence you're justifying the killing. I condemn the killing but, still its not the American that kill people in middle east. its still ISIS that are killing their fellow brothers

Where and how do you think they get the weapons? Weapons they refused to sell to a whole giant of Africa. My brother open your eyes.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by rayval(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2017
The devil is a muslim

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2017
oyienootieno:

Please get it straight. The west are not interested in any religion they only use it as a tool to control the gullible ones. If you prove to counter their evil motive they come for you in disguise. . Tell me where in the bible a man is allow to marry a man not even secretly but in the church. Can that happen in a muslim controlled state?

How is the west using religion as a tool?

The west do not have any religion. Any semblance of religion they used to have is no more.

If you are referring to the unscriptural homosexuality practiced in some who claim to be Christians, note that in secular States for instance eg France there is a large "homosexual muslim " communities.

You have not shown me that you know anything about Islamic eschatology else, there will be no need for any argument.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by wickyyolo: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2017
oyienootieno:

Where and how do you think they get the weapons? Weapons they refused to sell to a whole giant of Africa. My brother open your eyes.

we are talking about Middle east and ISIS not Nigeria
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

who is this goat.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

I talked about a christian who committed an evil disgusing as another but as usual, u couldn't even sanction him. I guess you have forgotten about the pastor that wanted to blow up his Church in Nigeria. Ohh he is a saint to you as well.

How will the globalism be urshered into this world? Tell me how?

You will need to show that they did what they did to further Christianity. And what they stand to gain from it.

At least we know that Islamic terrorists are motivated by paradise and the frolicking associated.

I asked about the Al-Mahdi, no response?

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2017
latsy:

You made a mistake, I quoted someone who justified the attacks.

Sorry. My apologies
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.
long epistle, you cannot separate Islam from terrorism. terrorism is founded from the Muslim Nation. Why is there no terrorism in the southern Nigeria? why do we have it sold out in the north. Continue leaving in denial.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Pluskid post=57174069][/quote] Are u from the south?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured) / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.