Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58832 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by BishopMagic: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

Not far from here, the whites terrorized Africans to accept Christianity.. .. Particularly Nigeria. Were your fore fathers not terrorized and enslaved before they accepted the God-forsaken Christianity?

Deceive yourself

Nobody imposed Christianity on Africans

The missionary movement not only brought the message of Christ but education and civilization

You can try to reduce Christianity to your demonic Islam if it will make you sleep well

Boko idiot

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2017
wickyyolo:

This is a potential terrorist. instead of blaming your people you're blaming america.

Tell me one Muslim country that invades America. None ba?

Ok now, tell me how many Muslim countries America and its allies invade... ... They are many ba?

Formatting completed.... . You can now use your brain.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I don't understand your post.

You new. all those Muslim terrorists who scream allahu akbeer are not Muslims? You even said you doubt if Fulani herdsmen ate Muslims.

Since they've been arresting terrorists, how many have they seen to be Christians or non-Muslims?

Since suicide bombers have been blowing themselves up alongside others, how man non-muslim organisations have you seen taking credit for the hit, if not ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab etc?

Nairalanders can you now see how Muslims behave? They are ever ready to shamelessly lie to defend their religion. The guy I quoted didn't even care to condemn the attack. Even the ones that appear peaceful are no different t from the jihadists cos they hold the same view, which is for Islam to Conquer the world. How can they achieve that when Muslims don't evangelize to win souls like Christians do? Since they don't do that, what they simply do is terrorise everyone until they succumb to Islamic supremacy.

Terrorists Muslims are green snakes while the so-called peaceful Muslims are the green grass the terrorists hide in.

Chai, a thousand likes!

They plan to take over the world via several fronts.

One of it is a 2pronged attack in using bare-faced lies aand denials to confuse the gulliblle, spiritually disillusioned Western World who are already under the bondage of "Political Correctness"!

The complicity of dubious rogues like George Bush Snr etc in cutting inexcusable policy sacrifices from the West to suit the Middle Easts. F00lish women like Angela Merkel forcing millons of innocent electorate's to live her own pipe dream.

They have now been overrun, Arabs will ride them to death except they do something fast!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by wickyyolo: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

The west destroyed Libya and Afganistan
The west are presently still destroying Syria and Iraq

Over 1000 innocent civilians mainly kids died in the hands of the west in Congo, Iraq and Syria in the last 2 months. I guess their lives don't matter cos they aren't western right?

instead of you to condemn the killing your justifying it by blaming the west. Religion of peace indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by iykomo666(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Junior66(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2017
oyienootieno:

So the mother of all boms was designed to distinguish between innocent and terrorist abi? You can't continue to kill innocent people and think they won't fight back.
wat will innocent people be doing in a terrorist camp in the desert?

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Mpanyi:

See you. The west went to deliver Benghazi when Ghaddafi's forces were almost at the gate and people their sent an SOS to the west. Where did the West get it wrong by saving people in distress. Afghanistan. Osama Bin Laden used Afghanistan with the support of Taliban for launching terrorist attacks around the world, notably on the WTC. US asked the Taliban to hand over Osama. Taliban agreed initially but later reneged and this made them accomplice. Remember the citizens were were living in the state of captivity. US came in to capture Osama and to overthrow the Taliban, freeing the citizens from captivity. Fact is the West are no saints but anything they do or don't do you guys wil always blame them. If they stay by themselves you guys will invite them. If they stay aloof, you will blame them. If they intervene you will atill blame them. Lastly, it's evil and unimaginable you can give a tacit support to an act of terror . In addition the west don't intentionally target and kill civilians. If there is mistake in bombing of civilians, they usually investigate and make their findings public.

Lol. Truck loads of bullsh"t. The west ovethrew Gaddafi regime because he was gonna make USD and euroes useless. Under his tenure, Libyan, lived better lives than Europeans.

WTC was a ploy to attack Afganistan. Why dkd Tony Blair apologise two years ago that they received a false Intel which they acted on but they already destroyed the their lands. The exact same thing is happening in Syria and Assad would have been overthrown but thanks to Putin's Russia and China.

USA are angry because North Korea keep testing ballistic weapons but they didn't say a word when Isreal tested hers two weeks ago.

What kind of nonsense is this bolded you wrote? A while intelligence unit(s) that claim to be the word best can different between civilians and their targets. Also, they have done this in every country they have struck.

So because I'm calling the bluff of the west now means I'm in support of the terror acts of these guys? Ewo, you need your head checked. If you label these guys are terrorists, don't forget to do same the people that brought terror to their doorsteps in ME. A spade should be called by it's name

Philippines is currently experiencing ISIS problems and this birthed when Duterte stopped dealing with USA but rather swtiched to Russia and China

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have spent many years studying the primitive religion called Islam, Islam is an anachrone in 21st century ...please tell me you didn't smile silently when you heard the news that some muslim mowed down 6" infidels" in the UK

We will continue with the argument when you respond to this>>>>>>>>>>

If your assertions were to be true, the whole world would not know peace again. Every Muslim would be planning to kill, and if one Muslim should kill only one Non-Muslim in the world then who would remain?

I argue intelligently not this your naive way.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

You are just beating about the bush.

Answer my question wailer, how many people would remain on earth if every single Muslim should perform the alleged sacred duty of killing only one Non-Muslim?

Let me tell you again, if that's what Islam teaches, I wouldn't be here arguing with you on Nairaland, I would have gone far planning a suicide or how to kill with knife or AK47. But that's not what Islam teaches as you people want the whole world to believe.

That conspiracy theory would soon be brought to lime light for wise people to see, not blockheads like you.

awwww.... see olodo forming intellect! you can't even see the undercurrents in your own backyard... i'm supposing you are muslim by faith hence your myopic outlook... calling me blockhead doesn't change the fact that you are quite ignorant and aloof!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by taiyeayodeji: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2017
As far as God is Alive, Islam will never take over the whole world even the prayers of a few christians can ensure that.When we are gone out of the world through rapture.U may be champions of the world.I always knew that the moslems are trying to rule the world.I know indirectly some muslims support terrorist,i cant be decieved by hyprocrisy. God is still incharge of the world and nomatter what He still controls it in the face of this Terrorism.

Jabioro:
Spotted ..Beware they are here!

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Indeed. Last year ISIS attacked the holy mosque of the prophet in the holy city of Medina in the holy month of Ramadan. ISIS is no Islamic nor Saudi.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

If your assertions were to be true, the whole world would not know peace again. Every Muslim would be planning to kill, and if one Muslim should kill only one Non-Muslim in the world then who would remain?

have spent many years studying the primitive religion called Islam, Islam is an anachrone in 21st century ...please tell me you didn't smile silently when you heard the news that some muslim mowed down 6" infidels" in the UK , I am not one of those you can hoodwink with this moderate Muslim crap ..As the purpose of Christianity on earth is to spread love the purpose of Islam on earth is to spread Islam and nothing else ...I always laugh at Europeans that think there is something called a moderate muslims when in truth the end game of Islam is to destroy civilization and take man back to the dark ages ...why are Muslims so keen to go to Europe or America to live in a society they abhor , it's because they intend to conquer those societies from within and some of us already know .....You obey only your Sharia law yet you want to avoid Saudi Arabia and go the west to settle ..

Please bro can you mention a single verse in the Quran where tolerance, love , peace is encouraged ?

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by wickyyolo: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

Ok now, tell me how many Muslim countries America and its allies invade... ... They are many ba?

your justifying the killings ? a Muslim is always a potential terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
wickyyolo:

instead of you to condemn the killing your justifying it by blaming the west. Religion of peace indeed.

Did you condemn the killings of the 1000 innocent civilians that died in their hands? Perhaps, you are also justifying it.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Wondering how some people on nairaland are thinking.
Linda Sarsour
May ISIS burn in an eternal hell, they are an enemy to us all. They are an enemy to all who value the sanctity of all human life. Acts of terror are ALWAYS deplorable but more so during the beautiful holy month of Ramadan.
One of the reasons why it has been so difficult to eradicate groups like ISIS is because what's dangerous about them is their ideology and we can't bomb away an ideology. We must defeat ideology with ideology.
We must understand that unity, solidarity, building strong, resilient communities and vowing to stand up against hate and vilification of a whole faith based on the actions of a few is the way we will prevail against these evil terrorists.
London is home to one of the largest Muslim communities in the world outside of Muslim majority countries. London is also home to its first Muslim mayor. Sending love and prayers to all of our sisters and brothers in London. We are with you. May God bring you patience, may he bring your hearts closer in this moment. May the victims rest in eternal peace and may he heal those who were injured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2017
taiyeayodeji:

As far as God is Alive, Islam will never take over the whole world even the prayers of a few christians can ensure that.When we are gone out of the world through rapture.U may be champions of the world.I always knew that the moslems are trying to rule the world.I know indirectly some muslims support terrorist,i cant be decieved by hyprocrisy. God is still incharge of the world and nomatter what He still controls it in the face of this Terrorism.

Thanks for that master piece.. God bless..

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Springforth: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2017
blueseacats:
He who fetched ant infested wood should be ready to dine with lizard.

Trump is right.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

awwww.... see olodo forming intellect! you can't even see the undercurrents in your own backyard... i'm supposing you are muslim by faith hence your myopic outlook... calling me blockhead doesn't change the fact that you are quite ignorant and aloof!

I didn't tell you that I'm intellectual but may be you suspect some intellectual words in my comment.

Meanwhile, I still stick to my earlier comment pasted below:

Let me tell you again, if that's what Islam teaches, I wouldn't be here arguing with you on Nairaland, I would have gone far planning a suicide or how to kill with knife or AK47. But that's not what Islam teaches as you people want the whole world to believe.

I have so many Christian neighbors, going by your bullshit theory, I should be planning on how to kill them and your children right... .. Nonsense. Go and get some sense from Mugabe.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

Islam does not beg for fellowship, Islam demands dominance; even if the Muslims are few in number.

The West believes Islam, like communism, can be bombed or sanctioned out of existence. But Islam is from God and what is Gods' is everlasting and superior.

Islam will soon win irrespective of how much propaganda is pumped out of the West, soon they (westerner) will be exhausted and capitulate.

Islam will prevail and will dominate. That is a promise from God.

brainwashed fellow,just listen to yourself...
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Mbeki: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says[b] killing innocent people [/b]in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.

1. Islam permit killing of those that are not innocent. (Innocent from/of what) (Christianity: THOU SHALL NOT KILL
2. We demand an explanation to the instruction in Surah 9 vs 5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the unbelievers wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Hmmmm... @Toks2008 na so you know book? I think say an only relationship matters you sabi o ! cool grin cheesy
Lol! I be all rounder o expecially Religion,politics and romance...

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2017
wickyyolo:

If that's true, you should be dead by now.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by NotComplaining: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
You should be more surprised at your brother bring chaos to every door mouth build by genuine peace..

Go sit down joor... You're talking of chaos and here you are murdering English.

Wetin English do to you? Cant you write coherently for a single day?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2017
wickyyolo:

I am not justifying any killing but telling you who the real terrorists are. They want to remain world powers hence all these their conspiracy theories. They plan light attacks on their citizens (collateral damages) so as to use it as excuse to wipe out an entire country.. ... we've seen so many cases.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! I be all rounder o expecially Religion,politics and romance...

I believe you. Much respect!
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

So america invaded nigeria northeast too? Fu.ktard

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

have spent many years studying the primitive religion called Islam, Islam is an anachrone in 21st century ...please tell me you didn't smile silently when you heard the news that some muslim mowed down 6" infidels" in the UK , I am not one of those you can hoodwink with this moderate Muslim crap ..As the purpose of Christianity on earth is to spread love the purpose of Islam on earth is to spread Islam and nothing else ...I always laugh at Europeans that think there is something called a moderate muslims when in truth the end game of Islam is to destroy civilization and take man back to the dark ages ...why are Muslims so keen to go to Europe or America to live in a society they abhor , it's because they intend to conquer those societies from within and some of us already know .....You obey only your Sharia law yet you want to avoid Saudi Arabia and go the west to settle ..

Please bro can you mention a single verse in the Quran where tolerance, love , peace is encouraged ?

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2017
DonId:

Add your deductions above to the killing of Saddam Hussein and Marmar Ghadaffi. These were strong men who kept the region under a tight hold and banished extremism. When all those forced crossings into Europe began about 3 years ago. I began to count down to this day. Expect more of these rubbish because even though they (Moslems) openly deny these acts, they and their leaders are in tact support as they truly believe they (Jihadists) are doing Allah's dictate...

You are very correct sir. Hosni Mubarak as well. The trio were a chokehold on the growth of extremism in their regions and it deeply impacted on the rest of the Middle East.

That's why sometimes when you look at these conpsiracy theories about a New World Order and population control and one world government, you can't help but ask yourself if they hold no element of truth.

I mean ISIS was basically a fallout from deposing Ghadaffi, and the migrant crisis is a fallout of ISIS and so on. It's scary
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Mbeki:

1. Islam permit killing of those that are not innocent. (Innocent from/of what) (Christianity: THOU SHALL NOT KILL
2. We demand an explanation to the instruction in Surah 9 vs 5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the unbelievers wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Leviticus 20:13, 20:27, 20: 9, 20: 10
Exodus 21: 15,
Proverbs 20: 20
Mathew 5: 17

There are countless more.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

Go sit down joor... You're talking of chaos and here you are murdering English.

Wetin English do to you? Cant you write coherently for a single day?
What is murderer..did you understand yourself better before you talk of others. is your brother not creating chaos, unrest and other form of fear and anxiety into some peaceful nations..
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by malware: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2017
Kdon2:

So america invaded nigeria northeast too? Fu.ktard

How many Muslim countries did America and its allies invade? Answer this please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.