Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja (635 Views)

Open Letter To His Excellency, Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello / The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State / APC Can’t Win Kogi With Bello As Candidate, Party Stakeholders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja by kogipatriotsng: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2017
kogipatriotsng:
By: ATTAH ONOJA.

Last night on the national Television Gov. Bello confidently denied the allegation levelled against him about his double registration. So I said this to myself when will this man stop lying to his people??
But now it has come to my conclusion that He is a big liar. I think a Muslim telling blatant lies in this holy month of Ramadan is worse than the devil.

The Chief of staff to the governor Edward Onoja, the Chief press secretary and the Managing director to the the governor last week were busy defending the governor over the alleged double registration as not an illegal and now the governor came on air to deny this fact, he went to the length of saying maybe it was his ghost, that he traveled to Dubai on that faith day.

The question am calling on the governor to answer is:
*Who is on this photograph??
*What exercise is going on??
*Whose name is on that Laptop??
*Whose pallor is that??
*Whose ADC is that standing??

If those answers are correctly given, then Kogi people can easily be convinced.

#IAMFORTHETRUTH.

KOGI STATE MUST BE FREE FROM THE BONDAGE!
By: ATTAH ONOJA.

Last night on the national Television Gov. Bello confidently denied the allegation levelled against him about his double registration. So I said this to myself when will this man stop lying to his people??
But now it has come to my conclusion that He is a big liar. I think a Muslim telling blatant lies in this holy month of Ramadan is worse than the devil.

The Chief of staff to the governor Edward Onoja, the Chief press secretary and the Managing director to the the governor last week were busy defending the governor over the alleged double registration as not an illegal and now the governor came on air to deny this fact, he went to the length of saying maybe it was his ghost, that he traveled to Dubai on that faith day.

The question am calling on the governor to answer is:
*Who is on this photograph??
*What exercise is going on??
*Whose name is on that Laptop??
*Whose pallor is that??
*Whose ADC is that standing??

If those answers are correctly given, then Kogi people can easily be convinced.

#IAMFORTHETRUTH.

KOGI STATE MUST BE FREE FROM THE BONDAGE!

Re: Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja by Babzrockman: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2017
This type of Nigeria democracy should be change to Nigeriacrazy
Re: Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja by dikeigbo2(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Liars everywhere...Lies are part of their primary responsibilities......so its constitutional.. grin grin grin
Re: Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja by psucc(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2017
This is a complete brand new type of government unknown to the world.

Government functionaries lying shamelessly. They deny promising school feeding and yet spend over N7b on it in just less than 10 states.

They denied promising payment of N5k to poor Nigerians and yet are spending undisclosed sum on the project in unnamed people.

If you wish to state their lies, you end up having a volume greater than the 2016 budget of over 1000pages.
Re: Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja by aolawale025: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2017
APC and lies are bed fellows. 5 & 6
Re: Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja by Nutase: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
This is an Igala inspired beef write up tongue. You guys have mismanaged Kogi since inception and your are here calling someone a liar because he is not Igala. You guys should learn to look beyond your myopic snd tribalistic prism and realise that Kogi belongs to all.

Where were you when your brothers destroyed Kogi state?

I dare to say that if an Igala governor was in this situation you will not be here ranting.

You opened this account on 27 February 2017 and have dedicated it to tarnishing the governors image. Why didn't you open it in 1999 and start by criticising your brothers?

FYI I do no support evil but I feel we should give GYB the benefit of doubt. If after four years he cannot redeem his self then we can vote him out

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja by opalu: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Abuses are different from criticism
Re: Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja by MyMouth(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Nutase:
This is an Igala inspired beef write up tongue. You guys have mismanaged Kogi since inception and your are here calling someone a liar because he is not Igala. You guys should learn to look beyond your myopic snd tribalistic prism and realise that Kogi belongs to all.

Where were you when your brothers destroyed Kogi state?

I dare to say that if an Igala governor was in this situation you will not be here ranting.

You opened this account on 27 February 2017 and have dedicated it to tarnishing the governors image. Why didn't you open it in 1999 and start by criticising your brothers?

FYI I do no support evil but I feel we should give GYB the benefit of doubt. If after four years he cannot redeem his self then we can vote him out
So because Igalas had mismanaged the state since inception, we should keep quite and allow Yahaya Bello to do his own mismanagement abi? I no blame una, na death cause am! Honestly I expected this guy to work hard to prove to the people that he actually worth that sit, but unfortunatly, the reverse is the case and sycophant like u are busy cheering him on jus because he is from ur tribe. Don't worry, come 2020, we would defiantly do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members / "Watch Your Statements" - Buhari Media Group Attack Falana Over Elzakzaky / Buhari Not Returning To Nigeria Soon – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.