Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries (1326 Views)

I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by Omega89: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2010
This is a sure way of travelling to the US through one of the caribbean countries. hit me up and i will notify you of the specific country,help you with the visa,airline and routing and no  transit visa will be needed.
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by justwise(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2010
@Omega89

How many of ur friends and family members have done it?
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by usherroyal(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
thanks,you can send me the information through my email address @ usherroyal@yahoo.com
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by newmusic: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2010
justwise,where do you work and which country are you?

cheerz.
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by justwise(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2010
newmusic:

cheerz.

Why do you want to know where i work?
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by newmusic: 5:00am On May 01, 2010
I dont need to know your company,just the line of industry you work,i observe something about you.

cheerz.
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by noblegas2(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2010
Even if U are in Mexico dat borders Texas, U cant enter D United States witowt a Visa cuz of D strong passport control, Anyone dat tries it is jokin wiv several years in jail!
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by Gilbertman(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2010
Please see the thread "lets get you to Belize in two weeks".There is no way on Planet earth that that is possible.People should try and familiarize themselves with what is happening worldwide.Let noone fool noone here please. We are making to make our Country Nigeria better.
US through Carribeans is not easy for the natives talkless of a Nigerian! And truly I did not blame the person that asked the poster where he works etc.
Genuine people that can do it (if it is at all possible) will not post it the way he did.And by the way, could the @poster provide address and contacts of people who he has ferried successfully?
Thanks.
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by Travelista(f): 4:46am On May 03, 2010
noble_gas1:

Even if U are in Mexico dat borders Texas, U cant enter D United States witowt a Visa cuz of D strong passport control, Anyone dat tries it is jokin wiv several years in jail!

Please, if anyone is desperate enough to try and enter the US through Mexico, reconsider. There are several Nigerians wasting away in Mexican jails and there isn't an embassy in the country to turn to in cases of emergency.
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by justwise(m): 12:51am On May 08, 2010
newmusic:

cheerz.

Job hunting at the moment and i'm here in the Uk.
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by eddy1977(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2010
an other alternative you may want to consider to enter the usa is simple:

go to iraq or afghanishit,attack an american soldier; you will be sent to the usa to stand trial.once you make it to the usa, just cry like a baby and beg them to release you.
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by Nobody: 11:17am On May 13, 2010
eddy1977:

an other alternative you may want to consider to enter the usa is simple:

go to iraq or afghanishit,attack an american soldier; you will be sent to the usa to stand trial.once you make it to the usa, just cry like a baby and beg them to release you.

Then? Lol
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by snowdrops(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2010
Travelista:

Please, if anyone is desperate enough to try and enter the US through Mexico, reconsider. There are several Nigerians wasting away in Mexican jails and there isn't an embassy in the country to turn to in cases of emergency.
In as much as i beleive the poster is a fraudster, there is an embassy in mexico. The ambassador is quite approachable.

Nigeria Embassy , Mexico

Paseo de las Palmas No. 1875, (Lomas de Chapultepec), Delegación Miguel Hidalgo
México City
Mexico
Phone:
+52-55-55960430
+52-55-55969430
Fax:
+52-55-52516091
Email:
nigembmx@att.net.mx
Re: How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries by OAM4J: 11:38pm On May 16, 2010
Omega89:

This is a sure way of travelling to the US through one of the caribbean countries. hit me up and i will notify you of the specific country,help you with the visa,airline and routing and no  transit visa will be needed.

You are a big fool. Why are you still in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw Inside "Danfo" Bus In Lagos. / Do You Know About The Palm Jumeirah? / South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.