Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money (1807 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money by Esilo(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2017
On the 18th of may 2017,I made a transaction on an access bank POS,I was debited yet the transaction failed. I wrote a mail to diamond bank and they promised to reverse the money on or before 2nd of June,I have called the customers hotlines and they confirmed it but am yet to get the money back.what I just saw this morning was stamp duty charge. Below are the pics

Re: Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money by Nutase: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Diamond bank please do the needful grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2017
They've resumed the so called stamp duty charge. I've already transferred my money to uba grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money by aboyaji(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2017
This is why I love my access bank and first bank. Their customer services are efficient and effective as well. Imagine after reporting my own encounter with diamond Bank on their twitter handle, they couldn't deem it fit to reply me. That's so unprofessional.

Lalasticlala, Seun etc please come to our rescue.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money by Esilo(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2017
I had similar issue with first bank but it was resolved after 7working days,but why is diamond bank the only bank that charges for stamp duty? Seun,lalasticlala please help my hustle
Re: Help Me Tell Diamond Bank To Reverse My Money by ArcFresky(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Diamond bank give this guy his money, before I withdraw my taty billyon

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pure,natural And Unadulterated Honey Business Is Lucrative / GTBank Tenders Apologies To Her Custom / For Those Who Started Business While In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.