Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi (3349 Views)

''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) / Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video / Shi'a Is The True Islam, Evidence From The Qur'an, Hadith's & History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by Newnas(m): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2017
The excellence of Abu Bakr after the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace

Hadith no :3530

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

We used to compare the people as to who was better during the lifetime of Allah''''s Apostle . We used to regard Abu Bakr as the best, then `Umar, and then `Uthman .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by Newnas(m): 5:09am On Jun 12, 2017
The words of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "If I were to have taken a close friend..."

Hadith no :3531

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet said, "If I were to take a Khalil, I would have taken Abu Bakr, but he is my brother and my companion (in Islam).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by ShiaMuslim: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Imran bin Husain narrates the Prophet (s) said:

‘verily ‘Ali is from me and I am from him. He is the MASTER of EVERY believer AFTER me.

Sunni Hadith References:

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, Vol 5, Page 236
al Sahih by Ibn Habban Volume 1 page 383, Mustadrak al Hakim , Vol. 3, p. 119
Sunan al Nasai Volume 5 page 132
by Ibn Abi Sheeba Volume 6 page 383
Musnad Abu Yala Volume 1 page 293

Imam Nisai in ‘Khasais’, Imam Hakim in his ‘Mustadrak’ and Ibn Hajar Asqlani in ‘Al-Istiab’, Mulla Mutaqi Hindi in ‘Kanz ul Ummal’, Dahabi in ‘Talkhees Mustadrak’ and Al-Baani the Wahabi in ‘Silsilat al-ahadith al-Sahiha’ have decalred the tradition ‘Sahih’.
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by ShiaMuslim: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Newnas:

Well, let's see some authentic narrations from Soheehul Bukharee

The words of the Prophet, "Close up the doorways, except for that of Abu Bakr."

Hadith no :3529

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

Allah''''s Apostle addressed the people saying, "Allah has given option to a slave to choose this world or what is with Him. The slave has chosen what is with Allah." Abu Bakr wept, and we were astonished at his weeping caused by what the Prophet mentioned as to a Slave ( of Allah) who had been offered a choice, (we learned later on) that Allah''''s Apostle himself was the person who was given the choice, and that Abu Bakr knew best of all of us. Allah''''s Apostle added, "The person who has favored me most of all both with his company and wealth, is Abu Bakr. If I were to take a Khalil other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr as such, but (what relates us) is the Islamic brotherhood and friendliness. All the gates of the Mosque should be closed except the gate of Abu Bakr."

And another version of this same closing of doors incident exists in your own authentic books of Hadith where the Prophet (s) ordered all the doors into the mosque shut except that of Imam Ali (as). Now you have fished out one that it was only Abu bakr's door.

You also stated a narration attributed to Abu Saeed al Khudri (ra) that the Prophet (s) said he would have taken a Khalil (close associate) after his Lord with Abu Bakr. But there's another version in your books where the Prophet (s) tied in brotherhood all his companions and he tied himself with Imam Ali (as), not abu Bakr. This is referred to as the "brotherhood contract". The Prophet (s) tied Abu Bakr and umar. So your Hadith about the Prophet (s) making a "supposition" to Abu Bakr, is not only lacking substance but false. You can read further (so as not to digress) on the Hadith you put forward and the Hadith on the brotherhood contract between the Prophet (s) and Imam Ali (as), and among the other sahabah in the below link:

http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=23&lid=1&mid=250279&catid=24379

So which do you take and on what basis when you have two opposing versions of the same hadith?

Can't you see there's a trend in Sunni hadiths? Whatever attribute was given to Imam Ali (as) by the Prophet (s) and whatever right and privileges, you see the same things copied in similar or exact form and attributed to those who bore envy, enmity and jealousy for Imam Ali (as).

I can give you two other cases:

1. The title of Amirul Mu'mineen which is exclusively for Imam Ali (as), and we do not even use it to refer to any of the other among the 12 holy Imams from the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (s). You used it first for umar. And today even the king of Morocco calls himself with that title!

2. "Ali is the gate of the city of knowledge". There's another version in your books which says "and umar is its fence"!

So if a neutral party like a Buddhist is to decide on our argument, he may think it's all the fault of the Prophet (s). Or in layman's term "he played both Imam Ali and Abu Bakr".

But the truth is massive fabrications took place in deminishing the light of Imam Ali (as) in your Hadith narrations or to borrow from that light and giving it to those who lack the merits. This was especially so under banu Umayyah. They deliberately did this and there's proof for it to confuse their loyal subjects who overwhelmingly became known as today's Sunnis. That is the tube in your brain that they blocked so you can't differentiate between truth and falsehood. They present falsehood as truth because they have given it the "cover of truth" and they borrowed from truth in its appearance (throwing away the substance) to package their falsehood and fabrications as "sahih". Talk about being a victim of distorted history and deliberate fabrications given the cover of truth. You can't condemn those who snatched the caliphate from its rightful place and through them it ended up in the hands of people like banu Umayyah who were the staunchest of staunch enemies of Islam and the Prophet (s) from the onset.and after Islam, they still butchered the Prophet's family in Karbala. Until you clear your mind and put your perceptions aside, you can't see the truth. That crown of royalty per excellence you place on the heads of Abu Bakr and umar, to the extent that reading your literature one would think they're infallible prophets, you have to set that crown aside. Free your mind!

By Allah, I'm saying this not to spite anyone, not to even argue. I'm glad you brought the Hadith about the closing of the doors. And I'm glad to offer you my sincere advice. I'm saying all this out of good intention and to make you ponder and reflect. I will not further argue on this because it's even ridiculous to. It's your choice!

1 Like

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by vedaxcool(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrOlai:

Don't be deceived my Brother!

He is the same criminal!

Lagosshia = Shiakafir = .....

The criminal has up to 5 monikers on Nairaland!

He uses some of his monikers to preach shiism, some to attack Muslims and some to lure innocent Muslims into prostitution(mut'ah)!

grin I know I have been dealing with him for a while notice how he crept out once bakir was rebuked...

2 Likes

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by AlBaqir(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
# The topic and submissions of this thread is crystal clear. If anybody really want to discuss, argue or refute, we employ him/her to address the topic and submissions.

# Usual tactics of derailing, insulting, settling scores isn't gonna work on this thread.

# Its not a MUST that every tom, dick and harry should comment especially when there is nothing to say to address the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by nurex01(m): 3:21am On Jun 13, 2017
AlBaqir I want you to fear Allah and know that you will be responsible​for all the people you misguided with the AQEEDA OF SHI'A. mind you, whosoever that disbelieves in any ayah of the Quran is not a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by nurex01(m): 3:23am On Jun 13, 2017
Imagine, see all your quotes just to have back up are falsehood. A typical Muslim will easily knows that. AlBaqir, fear Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by vedaxcool(m): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by AlBaqir(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
nurex01:
Imagine, see all your quotes just to have back up are falsehood. A typical Muslim will easily knows that. AlBaqir, fear Allah!

You mean you have verified all those Sunni references, from their Tafsir to book of ahadith, and all of them are falsehood?

You will do thousands of viewers a lot of goodness by exposing how those quotations and references from Sunni documents become "falsehood".

# " Bring (out) your evidence if you are truthful", Quran says.
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by ShiaMuslim: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

You mean you have verified all those Sunni references, from their Tafsir to book of ahadith, and all of them are falsehood?

You will do thousands of viewers a lot of goodness by exposing how those quotations and references from Sunni documents become "falsehood".

# " Bring (out) your evidence if you are truthful", Quran says.

Do you mind them, dear brother?

They first start by trying to be intellectual and reasonable. Then they claim victory and act as both judge and juror. When they see that is not helping them, they turn to insults and curses. When it doesn't work, and it does not deter you from preaching the truth, they become clownish and joking and pretend things are less serious than they are actually. Then, they will become spiritual asking you to fear God and pity them. If it still doesn't work, watch out! They will finally become angry and aggressive and start issuing threatening messages and trying to intimidate you to silence you. These are their modus operandi. What do you expect from people who follow an aqeedah of terror and idolize tyrants?

2 Likes

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by Demmzy15(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
See the two Matam chimps ^^^^ I hope both of you can see how your ministry is failing. You both aren't Shi'a of Ali, stop deceiving yourselves. No one is falling for your rubbish except of course, Boda Taiwo.

Continue with the chest beating, face slapping, crawling, running on hot coal, cursing. You shall know on the Day when you'll be judged, by then una go cry blood after you've been denied!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by tintingz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
The tussle of the ancient middle east people.
My African brothers we have more important things to be worried about than these Arabian stories. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by AlBaqir(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
. You both aren't Shi'a of Ali, stop deceiving yourselves. No one is falling for your rubbish except of course, Boda Taiwo.

# You said so, and we can live with that. It doesn't hurt us in anyway. However, after seeing those clear hadith, our question is "are you Shi'a of Ali?"

# Why do you bother yourself with who has falling for our rubbish. Your Boda Taiwo isn't the only viewer faah. And if you are so pained to the bone marrow that people are falling for the rubbish submissions, you can refute our submissions point by point as stated by the OP.

# Please stop expressing your pains and ranting I can't help you, and obviously I cannot beat you in badmouthing.
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by tintingz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
See the two Matam chimps ^^^^ I hope both of you can see how your ministry is failing. You both aren't Shi'a of Ali, stop deceiving yourselves. No one is falling for your rubbish except of course, Boda Taiwo.

Continue with the chest beating, face slapping, crawling, running on hot coal, cursing. You shall know on the Day when you'll be judged, by then una go cry blood after you've been denied!
Lol, do I look like someone who has the time fighting over some ancient Arabian story books and events?

I'm not falling for anything, I just came here to get some details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by AlBaqir(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
tintingz:
The tussle of the ancient middle east people.
My African brothers we have more important things to be worried about than these Arabian stories. cheesy

# Bear witness that we have discuss evolution, science, terrorism, slavery etc and you know how these people turned it to royal rumble. So its not about what we discuss. Its about freeing yourself from mental imprisonment. A state where you see facts yet you say "it can't be true since its from your enemy".
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by AlBaqir(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, do I look like someone who has the time fighting over some ancient Arabian story books and events?

Its a mental state of feeling uncomfortable and insecure especially when your opponent have nothing to refute.
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by Demmzy15(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]# You said so, and we can live with that. It doesn't hurt us in anyway. However, after seeing those clear hadith, our question is "are you Shi'a of Ali?"

# Why do you bother yourself with who has falling for our rubbish. Your Boda Taiwo isn't the only viewer faah. And if you are so pained to the bone marrow that people are falling for the rubbish submissions, you can refute our submissions point by point as stated by the OP.

# Please stop expressing your pains and ranting I can't help you, and obviously I cannot beat you in badmouthing.[/s]

More and more chest beatings!!! cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by tintingz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Bear witness that we have discuss evolution, science, terrorism, slavery etc and you know how these people turned it to royal rumble. So its not about what we discuss. Its about freeing yourself from mental imprisonment. A state where you see facts yet you say "it can't be true since its from your enemy".
Red herring happens in argument, when some people don't have reasonable things to contribute, discuss in a thread, you will see them trolling and derailing threads with insults.
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by ShiaMuslim: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:

Brother, I am very glad by your approach. The first step to know the truth is by identifying falsehood. The first word of the shahada is "No" (La). When you exclude every falsity, then you can easily identify veracity.

What we are discussing isn't Arabian story at all. Mind you, the number one Shia country in the world today in terms of population is Iran. And it isn't Arabian, and it is not ethnically not culturally Arab. Iranians are not Arabs. In fact, many Iranians have a distaste for the "barbaric Arabs", as they see them.

The first point of divorce that set the Persians and Arabians apart is racism. This racism is rife to this day among Sunni Arabs. The superiority complex of Arabians that Jahiliyyah showcased and Islam negated. If you read the conquest of Persia on al-Islam.org you will understand the genesis of how Persians eventually became Shia. You can't practice Islam and still claim superiority as an Arabian over non Arabian Muslims. That was how Umar discriminated against the Persians that made the Persians fall in love with how Imam Ali (as) later treated them with equality and justice. Even when Persia was administratively Sunni before Shah Ismail who changed government outlook into Shia, Shia Islam was already everywhere like wildfire in Persia. Persia was already mature socially for that change.

What is happening now is contention between true Islam and the Arabian Jahiliyyah culture disguised as Sunni Islam. Here I am not sugar coating and I am not talking about Wahhabis (as it is the case in pinpointing Wahhabis for modern day terrorism and excluding the generality of Sunnis from the finger of accusation).

From the massacre of Banu Yerbo by Abu Bakr, to the attack on the house of Lady Fatima (as), daughter of the messenger of God by Umar, to the seizure of the land of Fadak, to poisoning Imam Hassan (as) engineered by Muawiya-the man who called them Ahlul Sunnah wal jamaah- to the Tragedy of Karbala, you can see true Islam in confronting of the remnants of Jahiliyyah camouflaged as Sunni Islam. Banu Umayyah wore the cloak of Islam to continue and revive the nefarious culture and practices of Jahiliyyah which the Prophet (s) had invalidated and put a stop to. These banu Umayyah, starting with usthman and Muawiya are the heroes of those who call us Shia names and castigate us for our Muslim beliefs.

I want to invite to the path of true Islam, the Muhammadi Islam and not the Islam of banu Umayyah and their progenitors.

Keep researching and in sha Allah, you will reach at the truth and make the valid conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by Demmzy15(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
See this liar, there are millions of Iranians who don't hate Arabs. It's Shi'as that hate because they are indoctrinated to hate the Arab sahabas that brought Islam to them. The hatred of Arabs is promoted by Iranian Nationalists and it's unfortunate non-Iranians repeat this racist rhetorics.

What this shia-kafir isn't mentioning is that, there are millions of Arabs in Iran and he has confessed of how they hate them. It's confirmed that the Iranian State hate and persecute them, they hate the fact they're becoming Sunnis.

He also forgot to mention how Shah Isma'il changed Iran/Azerbaijan from Sunni to Shi'a. What were the methods he used? I'll tell you, he forced them. He killed thousands who refused to embrace Shiism. The Alcohol-drinking-red-haired-Chest-beating Isma'il killed those who refused!

He's inviting you to a religion of racists, wailing, empty slogans, chest beatings. A religion which breeds hatred, they'll kill you for bearing the names Umar, Khalid or Mu'awiyah.

1 Like

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by AlBaqir(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Demmzy15:

He also forgot to mention how Shah Isma'il changed Iran/Azerbaijan from Sunni to Shi'a. What were the methods he used? I'll tell you, he forced them. He killed thousands who refused to embrace Shiism. The Alcohol-drinking-red-haired-Chest-beating Isma'il killed those who refused!

# On this issue, this is not an appropriate thread. It has been discussed to the fullest here:
www.nairaland.com/3351465/shiite-safavids-desecration-grave-imam

# Please for the last time on this thread, you and ShiaMuslim should either stick to the topic as submitted by the OP or you take your scores to general thread. You obviously cannot do without first grade abuse.
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by ShiaMuslim: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# On this issue, this is not an appropriate thread. It has been discussed to the fullest here:
www.nairaland.com/3351465/shiite-safavids-desecration-grave-imam

# Please for the last time on this thread, you and ShiaMuslim should either stick to the topic as submitted by the OP or you take your scores to general thread. You obviously cannot do without first grade abuse.

Brother, I was not addressing him. I was addressing and inviting someone who's willing to listen and research. Not someone who's entire life rest on being a victim of distorted history and following well in that legacy to distort modern history while we are still alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by tintingz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
@ShiaMuslim a.k.a LagosShia

Thanks for taking your time to explain things to me, I read your write ups in past years. I just came here to get some details, I'm not here to join your sect.
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by AlBaqir(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
@ShiaMuslim a.k.a LagosShia

Thanks for taking your time to explain things to me, I read your write ups in past years. I just came here to get some details, I'm not here to join your sect.

# To be fair with that write up, he never call you to join his sect. He simply advise you to continue your research and open your mind reading "argument for and against" in certain historical facts.

# For the record, he never asked you to join his sect. That is the narrow thinking and insecurity of those intolerant guys. Please set the record straight. Remember, they've once accused me of recruiting you, chat with you on phone and all that. grin
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by tintingz(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
AlBaqir:

# To be fair with that write up, he never call you to join his sect. He simply advise you to continue your research and open your mind reading "argument for and against" in certain historical facts.

# For the record, he never asked you to join his sect. That is the narrow thinking and insecurity of those intolerant guys. Please set the record straight. Remember, they've once accused me of recruiting you, chat with you on phone and all that. grin
Lol, Alright. smiley

1 Like

Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by AlBaqir(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
AlBaqir:
ALI IBN ABI TALIB AND HIS SHI'AH IN SUNNI NARRATIONS

4. Report of Umm Salamah

# Imam al-Tabarani documents:

Muḥammad b. Ja’far – al-Faḍl b. Ghānim – Sawār b. Muṣ’ab – ‘Aṭiyyah al-‘Awfī – Abū Sa’īd al-Khudrī – Umm Salamah:

It was my night, and the Prophet, peace be upon him, was with me. Then, Fāṭimah came to him. But, ‘Alī had earlier came. So, the Prophet, peace be upon him, said to him, “O ‘Alī, you and your companions will be in Paradise. You and your Shī’ah will be in Paradise."

Source: Abū al-Qāsim Sulaymān b. Aḥmad al-Ṭabarānī, al-Mu’jam al-Awsat (Cairo: Dār al-Ḥaramayn; 1415 H) [annotators: Abū Mu’ādh Ṭāriq b. ‘Awaḍ Allāh b. Muḥammad and ‘Abd al-Muḥsin b. Ibrāhīm al-Ḥusaynī], vol. 6, pp. 354-355, # 6605

# Imam Ahmad gives similar report:

Ibrāhīm b. Sharīk – ‘Uqbah b. Mukram al-Ḍabī – Yūnus b. Bukayr – alSawār b. Muṣ’ab – Abū al-Jahhāf – Abū Mukram ‘Uqbah – Muḥammad b. ‘Amr – Fāṭimah al-Kubrā – Umm Salamah:

The Prophet, peace be upon him, was with me on my night when Fāṭimah and ‘Alī visited him. So, the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said, “O ‘Alī, be happy, because you and your companions and your Shī’ah will be in Paradise"

Source: Abū ‘Abd Allāh Aḥmad b. Ḥanbal, Kitāb Faḍāil al-Ṣaḥābah (Jeddah: Dār al-‘Ilm li al-Ṭabā’ah wa al-Nashr; 1st edition, 1403 H) [annotator: Waṣiyyullāh b. Muḥammad ‘Abbās], vol. 2, p. 654, # 1115

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 8:

O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and he careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do

# Kaytixy, am just curious on your determined crusade on albaqir, is it his Shiism that makes him "kafir" in your world/opinion or some of the practice labeled at shia like "mut'a, cursing/abusing of 'sahabah', 'worshipping graves', etc"?

# I ask this because, all the above "attributes" were also HEAVILY practised by the sahabah which are intact in Sunni documentation.

1. Some sahabah were known and called Shi'a and Rafidha

2. Many sahabah practised Mut'ah during and AFTER the lifetime of Nabi

3. Sahabah cursed and abused and war themselves

4. Then, there are records of "graves worshipers" among them.

# So, why these sahabah escaped being Kuffar in your world but albaqir is not, even if I disagree and distance myself from some issues/points above?
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by Empiree: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Direct your reply at him here.

Kaytixy:
If at this level somebody like emperee is expecting me to tell you why a shit like albaqir is a kaafir wallahi you won't get it from me.

You and alhusunnah guy definitely can't write intelligent conversation. Too bad. So answer his post up there undecided
Re: Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi by Kaytixy: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
This Baqir guy ehn ^^^^ See how he's slapping his face and chest!!! grin ;DFor him mind now, he's a Shi'a of Ali. Wallahi that's a lie, Ali is free from you just as Isa is free from the Christians!
wallahi you have spoken the truth. Haahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sunnah And Do's & Don'ts Of 'itkifaaf (seclusion In The Mosque) / The Differences Between Sunni And Shi'a Muslim. / The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.