Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Best Graduate Of OPM Free School Receives 2 Bedroom Flat And 1 Bedroom Flat. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Graduate Of OPM Free School Receives 2 Bedroom Flat And 1 Bedroom Flat. (810 Views)

OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Graduate Of OPM Free School Receives 2 Bedroom Flat And 1 Bedroom Flat. by ojmaroni247(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has presented a two flat bungalow (one bedroom flat and two bedroom flat) to Precious Ndubuisi, the best graduating student of its free primary school in Port Harcourt.
The General Overseer of OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere(m) posing with the Ndubuisi family after handing over to them the documents of the house.Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere while presenting the house to the family of Precious Ndubisi stated that the house gift was one his gesture to improve the quality of education in OPM school. He stated that he want students in the school to be very competitive among themselves stating that through such the creativity of the students would be unravelled. He also promise to furnish the house for the Ndubuisi family.

”I said that first, i want to be giving a plot of land to the best graduating student. So when I was looking for a land to buy for the pupils, so I started thinking that if you give a poor widow a plot of land, there are two things, either they sale it or farm on it and this people have accommodation problem. So what do I do, I said instead of getting the land, why don’t buy a house and I decided to buy the house. It is a one bedroom flat and two bedroom flat, so that she and her family can stay in one bedroom flat and rent the two bedroom flat. If she want, we can build a shop for her to start selling something. All these are coming from church offerings and tithes” he said.

The General Overseer of the OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere also said that the reason why he is investing so much on education is due to the fact that he do not have the opportunity to attend higher institution because he did not have money. He stated that he promise himself to sponsor any child he encountered to any level in education.

Chibuzor Chinyere noted that the Precious Ndubuisi won the house on merit. He said that he did not know any member of the Ndubuisi family before as he (Chibuzor Chinyere) comes from Abia State while the Precious and her family are from Elibrada in Emohua.

He stated that the women are gift from God and need to be respected and cherished in every family.

”female also bring blessing. You don’t abandon a widow because she has only girls. Women are blessing from God. Ngozi Okonjo-Iwuala is a blessing and so many other persons. This girl is not related to me. I am from Abia State and they are from Elibrada in Emohua Local Government of Rivers State. Is not that OPM is giving the house to his own family members. As long as you are a Christian, you are my family”, he stated. He added that church offerings and tithes should be used for the welfare of church members and not to be used by the Pastors.

Meanwhile, the best graduating student of OPM Nursery and Primary School, Precious Ndubuisi thanked God for using the General Overseer of OPM to bless her family. She said that life has been very difficult for them since the death of her father in 2013. Precious Ndubuisi stated that her family is having serious accommodation problems before the gift of this house from OPM.

Also speaking, the mother of the best graduating student in OPM Mrs. Beatrice Ndubuisi, who is a widow, thanked God for the surprising gift given to them by the general overseer of OPM. Beatrice Ndubuisi who was speechless for the house stated that they were on the verge of being ejected from where they are living. She stated that OPM General Overseer Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has been catering for her family by providing free education for her children and also financial assistance he always give to widows.

She prayed that God will continue to bless the General Overseer to continue to touch the lives of people and also advised other Men of God in the country to emulate the kind gestures of Apostle Chinyere to affect the lives.

https://www.facebook.com/OmegaPowerMinistries/

Re: Best Graduate Of OPM Free School Receives 2 Bedroom Flat And 1 Bedroom Flat. by lajoshua: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Best Graduate Of OPM Free School Receives 2 Bedroom Flat And 1 Bedroom Flat. by Nutase: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cool
Re: Best Graduate Of OPM Free School Receives 2 Bedroom Flat And 1 Bedroom Flat. by ojmaroni247(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is wat the society needs to promote, instead dey reward bikini bodies..

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo On Church Taxation And Successor Of Living Faith Church / Obasanjo In White Garment . .. Preaches Love in London / 224 Names Of God And Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.