Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed (2368 Views)

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police / "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by 247frolicboss(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed looks to have lost his edge against a worthy opponent after he appeared on the latest episode of the Osasu Show where he assessed the President Muhammadu Buhari’s Administration at Two.

The Minister who seemed unprepared for the heavy lifting which came at him during the interview had earlier been questioned on his take regarding Nigerians who have accused him of telling ‘little white lies’ to which he replied that this was mainly because he was the face of the opposition party for nearly a decade.

He added that the second reason why Nigerians have accused him of telling lies to favour the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is because quite a big section of the internet is yet to forgive him for the role he played in ousting PDP from office.

He said: “I think quite a big section of the internet is yet to forgive me for the role I played in the coming of this government. Many of them hold me personally responsible for the defeat of the PDP.”

Lai Mohammed added that “It was Nigerians who wanted a new government,” and he helped.

The Information Minister further dared anyone to come out with facts proving he had indeed lied to Nigerians at any point to favour the Buhari-led administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4eEWxKRtoY

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/video-no-one-can-point-to-single-lie.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by HungerBAD: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol.

Even hungerBAD cannot bear this lie Oga Lai.
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by jessejunior(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
well, that's another lie

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by NaijaMutant(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Another lie

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by Splinz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lie number one. smiley

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by littlewonders: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jesus!! Even Devil dey fear lai Mohammed right now....

if I can't point to the many lies, this alone will bear me witness. Using lies to cover lies, does that work well at all.

Commander: Activate the Bomb button.

Terrorist: No! Lai Mohammed has already release the major bomb. Mine won't kill more people as fast as his.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by gberra: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Quite true, Nigerians wanted a new government.

But 2years down the line, PDP do not have a spokesperson... Crazy people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by BishopMagic: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
He even denies his own lies

There is a special roped out VIP section reserved for this shameless liar in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by BishopMagic: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
2years down the line, PDP do not have a spokesperson... Crazy people.

How does that help your lying cause?

How does that help to improve lair Muhammed as Nigeria's worst minister ever?

The lame blame game does not work again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by Evablizin(f): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmm.This man's name is working for him now i believe that name affect people,LAI he is busy lying any how,confused human being,for you to say that " no one can point a single lie from me"shows that you are confused because you don't even know the difference between truth and lie
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by gberra: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

How does that help your lying cause?

How does that help to improve lair Muhammed as Nigeria's worst minister ever?

The lame blame game does not work again.
You need to switch back to one of your recent numerous monikers. It's quite obvious that this old man behind this old moniker has gone exceptionally insane.

Igbos always lie tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by gberra: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Another lie
NaijaMuMutant has said it all grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by BishopMagic: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
You need to switch back to one of your recent numerous monikers. It's quite obvious that this old man behind this old moniker has gone exceptionally insane.

Igbos always lie tongue tongue tongue

Not my fault you were reared and bred under a reign and culture of lies.

Keep deceiving yourselves

Afonjastic frogs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin

Oga lie , we dey Ramadan woh, please there is no need to spew out more falsehoods in this holy month. Take a leave of absence till after Sallah

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by gberra: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

Not my fault you were reared and bred under a reign and culture of lies.

Keep deceiving yourselves

Afonjastic frogs
You think that you're talking to a newbie on NL?... You've been reduced to mere vanities & your superficial sophistry has led you despicably low.

Meanwhile enjoy this diarrhea potopoto soup specially prepared to restore your sense.

Igbos are fools cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by BishopMagic: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
You think that you're talking to a newbie on NL?... You've been reduced to mere vanities & your superficial sophistry has led you despicably low.

Meanwhile enjoy this diarrhea potopoto soup specially prepared to restore your sense.

In the land of fools an slowpoke is king

You think I come here to sample the opinions of idiots like you and your afonja frogs?

Don't make me laugh.

I am here to expose your foolishness to the discerning and preserve it for you in the distant future.

You will finally get sense. Maybe when you are all grey and bent. My presence here is to preserve your foolishness for you and your unlucky generation.

Pleb

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by abimbolayekeen: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
You are a big liar , don't deceive us anymore.
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by KahlDrogo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Minister of Comedy has spoken. Smh.
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by gberra: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

In the land of fools an slowpoke is king

You think I come here to sample the opinions of idiots like you and your afonja frogs?

Don't make me laugh.

I am here to expose your foolishness to the discerning and preserve it for you in the distant future.

You will finally get sense. Maybe when you are all grey and bent. My presence here is to preserve your foolishness for you and your unlucky generation.

Pleb
In the history of mankind, it's only the species of special fools that wantonly celebrate pseudo intellectualism. They are called special fools because they do not know that they don't know.

The few gullibles can wagon along the path of inanities & get stuck in their own foolishness but as for me & the many discerning minds, we soar well above your reach.

You shall be force fed in your self destruct, even worse off in your old bones & generation shall witness you burn in your own folly.

Igbos are f shocked shocked ls
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by mikeycharles(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chai! I bow for you angry

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by conductor3: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:

You clearly lack food taste.

How can you pretend to ridicule the succulent looking delicacy you posted above and still go ahead to drink this algae of a thing?

Pukes

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by Funlord2(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lucifers reaction after hearing this statement from Lai muhammadu?

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by gberra: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
conductor3:

You (and possibly your whole tribe) clearly lack food taste.

How can you ridicule the succulent looking delicacy you posted above and still go ahead to drink this algae of a thing?

Pukes
Abeg carry your diarrhea-induced human poo to your family. I am allergic to diarrhea.

Igbos are Mad cheesy cheesy

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by conductor3: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
Abeg carry your diarrhea-induced human poo to your family. I am allergic to diarrhea.

Igbos are Mad cheesy cheesy
Algae has potentially damaged your sense of taste and reasoning.

Madam, give this VLC-sized skull one more plate of algae. He needs to tell us if he's a sky descendant of Oduduwa or if he's part of the cone heads that migrated from Sudan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by Depreacherman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
all I know is that somebody is lying here.... either OP or Lai Muhammad
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by Jengem: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
This has already been posted

Mynd44 take note

Lalasticlala

Duplicate post
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by Jengem: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
247frolicboss:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed looks to have lost his edge against a worthy opponent after he appeared on the latest episode of the Osasu Show where he assessed the President Muhammadu Buhari’s Administration at Two.

The Minister who seemed unprepared for the heavy lifting which came at him during the interview had earlier been questioned on his take regarding Nigerians who have accused him of telling ‘little white lies’ to which he replied that this was mainly because he was the face of the opposition party for nearly a decade.

He added that the second reason why Nigerians have accused him of telling lies to favour the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is because quite a big section of the internet is yet to forgive him for the role he played in ousting PDP from office.

He said: “I think quite a big section of the internet is yet to forgive me for the role I played in the coming of this government. Many of them hold me personally responsible for the defeat of the PDP.”

Lai Mohammed added that “It was Nigerians who wanted a new government,” and he helped.

The Information Minister further dared anyone to come out with facts proving he had indeed lied to Nigerians at any point to favour the Buhari-led administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4eEWxKRtoY

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/video-no-one-can-point-to-single-lie.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

I have a good mind to report your blog to google. Stop stealing others intellectual property hook, line and sinker.

I am sure the people at herald work hard to produce their own content. U can as well do same
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by gberra: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
conductor3:

Madam, give this VLC-sized skull one more plate of algae. He needs to tell us if he's a sky descendant of Oduduwa or if he's part of the cone heads that migrated from Sudan. cheesy
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by gberra: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
conductor3:

It will take a million year of modern civilisation for an Osu skull to realise that Amala & ewedu with plenty orishirishi is bae cheesy
Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by conductor3: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
It will take a million year of modern civilisation for an Osu skull to realise that Amala & ewedu with plenty orishirishi is bae cheesy
Not after we discovered the source of ewedu.

Thanks but keep your irritating algae.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2017

(1)

Lai Mohammed And FG Are a Disgrace to all Nigerians- Psquare / Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? / Watch Moment The Pilot That Fly Nigeria Air Force Alpha Jet Aircraft That Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.