Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo (1245 Views)

Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by victorDanladi: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
South-South leaders to FG on Biafra: Listen to the cries of Igbo ON June 4, 2017 3:24 AM / IN News / BY Nwafor Polycarp / Comments

By Emma Amaize, Regional Editor, South-South THE Pan Niger-Delta Forum, PANDEF, a coalition of traditional rulers and leaders of ethnic nationalities of the South-South region, yesterday, advised the Federal Government and the rest of the country to listen to the demands of the Biafra agitators in the South-East region.

PANDEF, in a statement by its Co-Chairman, Obong Victor Attah, said: “Biafra is born out of a deep- seated and agonizing feeling of marginalization and discrimination, so as has been advised; let us listen to the Ibos and the Biafra agitators.” It pointed out that there was no harm in discussing the unity of Nigeria, adding: “We listen to them with clear understanding that Nigeria is better off united and that disintegration is not in anyone’s interest. Biafran Angels at the event

“The success recorded by the Biafra sit-at-home call as reported by various news media is a clear indication that all is not well in our country. We in PANDEF find this quite disturbing and, therefore, consider it necessary to issue this statement.” “We have always had centrifugal and centripetal forces working at variance within the country. The compromise between this forces gave birth to our federal system, which at independence provided for us to be our brothers’ keepers, while at the same time providing enough for each region to develop at its own pace”.

The South-South group said it was convinced that the solution to the challenges that agitate the nation today were contained in the over 600 recommendations of the 2014 National Conference. It posited: “Restructuring does not, by any stretch of imagination, suggest a breakup of the country. We also acknowledge that restructuring cannot happen overnight or in one fell swoop, but must be diligently embarked upon for our harmonious co-existence. “The conference report did not suggest abolition of states, but carefully spelt out steps to be taken to restructure our federal system without pain. The wisdom of implementing the recommendations of that conference cannot be overemphasized,” the group added.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/south-south-leaders-fg-biafra-listen-cries-igbo/

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
They really should. This country called Nigeria has been invested with Northern flies undecided

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Escalze(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
half of a yellow sun ☀

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Xway(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:
They really should.
This country called Nigeria has been invested with Northern flies undecided
U look cutie dear. kiss
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Escalze(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:
They really should.
This country called Nigeria has been invested with Northern flies undecided
I want to slide into your dm but I don't wanna get hurt..
how do I do that?
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
God bless The Niger Delta Republic.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. cool

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Xway:
U look cutie dear. kiss
aww thanks cheesy
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Escalze:
I want to slide into your dm but I don't wanna get hurt..
how do I do that?

I don't accept men who do drugs angry tongue
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Escalze(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

not the kind of drug you are thinking of oo

I deal on para and pana
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Escalze:
not the kind of drug you are thinking of oo

I deal on para and pana

So why do you wanna slide into my pm
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Xway(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

aww thanks cheesy
WlCM DEAR
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Escalze(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

So why do you wanna slide into my pm
I want to do frog jump undecided
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Escalze:
I want to do frog jump undecided
then you can't slide in. Try someone else undecided
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Escalze(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

then you can't slide in. Try someone else undecided
You dey feel like Miss World abi?
Abeg swerve
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by dadavivo: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Xway:
U look cutie dear. kiss
we're talking national issues, you don dey find who you go rape.

5 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by dadavivo: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

Wonders shall never end. Even ugly face like you dey form. I no blame you, na that ewu Gambia we dey talk to you I go blame.

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Not only the igbos are crying, we all are crying.. FG. Listen to the cry of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by odijeks(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
dadavivo:
we're talking national issues, you don dey find who you go rape.
lmao. Nigerians sef grin
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good stuff.....!!

Biafra one way.... !!
The Land of the Rising Sun...!
The Zion in Africa..
The very Canaan Land itself...
The Land of the Wise Ones...
The Japan of Africa in the Making...
City of the Bold and Brave

Can't wait enough for ya arrival.....!!! Biafra come, come, come...

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by chuka5000(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
I bet news like this with a credible source won't see front page. but just post Tonto or Dammy or snakey. it'll hit home one time
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thorhammer:
Not only the igbos are crying, we all are crying.. FG. Listen to the cry of Nigerians
Pls, cry your own, let us cry our own. Our cries not intertwined.

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo by wristbangle: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Escalze:
You dey feel like Miss World abi?

Abeg swerve

cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Chief Addresses The Public With Ladies Who Bare Br*asts / Igbo Is Not Jew Dna, How Igbo Had Jew Tradition & Culture?... Dilemma Resolved! / Ibe Kachikwu Writes Buhari, Complains Of Humiliation By NNPC GMD - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.