Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter (4242 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / #8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by WotzupNG: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by WotzupNG: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
More lalasticlala

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Escalze(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
This can never make FP lol

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
It looks like the burukutu sipping malam undecided

12 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Splinz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Terry G wanabe. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Angeleena(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
cow..

8 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by abdeiz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
A whole President una no get respect for am.
how e go better for us... they say charity begins at home.

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Kestolove(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
dats our former president...buhari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Shelloween(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jobless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerians can be too mean and amusing

grin
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Ajewealth123(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://twitter.com/MsNemah/status/870933952109916160

Make una pity for una president o. Lol

http://wotzup.ng/see-how-nigerians-reacted-to-caricature-picture-of-president-buhari-on-twitter/
that's the expired product we purchased in 2015.
The mistake we made in 2015
The punishment we believed in 2015
The wrath we brought upon ourself in 2015

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by kiddoiLL(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
abdeiz:

which wan b us nan ? Abi how e go better for u ? Lol

8 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by subtlemee(f): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Timaya...in the days of plantain boy grin

7 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by MyMouth(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:
It looks like the burukutu sipping malam undecided
Imaging what u are saying about someone's father, how will u feel if someone describes ur Dad(that's if u have one) this way? And to think u are such a beauty! Smh

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by thundafire: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
U guys dy fall hand dats BATHSUAYI

9 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
MyMouth:

Imaging what u are saying about someone's father, how will u feel if someone describes ur Dad(that's if u have one) this way? And to think u are such a beauty! Smh

shut up and mind your business.
silly zombie. mtchew

15 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by ZombieTERROR: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
abdeiz:

They say respect is reciprocal
The president should respect himself first
By resigning from office
He is totally unfit to be called a " president"

10 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by yaki84: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ajewealth123:
that's the expired product we purchased in 2015.
The mistake we made in 2015
The punishment we believed in 2015
The wrath we brought upon ourself in 2015

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by ZombieTERROR: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Buhari brought this on himself

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Definitely wyclef

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by dadavivo: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
I think it's the empty brain in Aso Rock

5 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by MyMouth(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

shut up and mind your business.
silly zombie. mtchew
Now I understand the true meaning of "beauty without brains" I refused to come down to ur level. When one decides to fight a pig in the mud,...........u know the rest
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
MyMouth:

Now I understand the true meaning of "beauty without brains" I refused to come down to ur level. When one decides to fight a pig in the mud,...........u know the rest

yeah yeah yeah. are you satisfied yet, or you still wanna display more of your stoopidity? cheesy

When you're done, go back to playing with your fellow dogs.

7 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Csami(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Look like someone hit buhari on the face with little wayne grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Ericnrm(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

yeah yeah yeah. are you satisfied yet, or you still wanna display more of your stoopidity? cheesy

No chill grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Ericnrm(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

Savage Level grin
MyMouth:

That Pig in the mud comment though grin
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by rattlesnake(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Escalze:
This can never make FP lol
yes there is NO talk of snake or mercy ayegemi or mercy johnson it will NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA reach FP
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by MyMouth(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

I have met different types of individual online, but never before have i met a useless, moronic, senseless, idiotic, foolish, mannerless, uncultured b.itch like u! By the way, this is a month of peace, I still refuse to be drawn into any e-fight! You wen fight? Let's do it after 25th! Now run along and play slay queen block head!
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by gberra: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Here is a fun-intended caricature, just for the fun. But guess what, NLders have given it a hate colouration.
It's therefore apt that NL is host to lots of dummies.

--Burn Yourself

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Mrbigman1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
abdeiz:

Ur president charity, Shey Na for uk e dey?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
Here is a fun-intended caricature, just for the fun. But guess what, NLders have given it a hate colouration.
It's therefore apt that NL is host to lots of dummies.

--Burn Yourself
are you not 1 of the dummb morons on this site shouting ipob nnamdi kanu everywhere

7 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
MyMouth:

I have met different types of individual online, but never before have i met a useless, moronic, senseless, idiotic, foolish, mannerless, uncultured b.itch like u! By the way, this is a month of peace, I still refuse to be drawn into any e-fight! You wen fight? Let's do it after 25th! Now run along and play slay queen block head!

e pain am grin

I'm done with you. worthless piece of frustration.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Senators To Buhari : We Don't Have The Numbers To Impeach Saraki / Kano-Pics of Sen Kwankwaso On His Way To Bichi Lga For PDP Governorship Campaign / Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.