Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (5293 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: . by divinehand2003(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wishing you happy looking
Re: . by not4sure(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
RighteousI:
I like to encourage christians to be more bold and outspoken in order to find a partner so I will like to lead by example.

She must be:
Gentle.
Modest.
Polite.
Tribe doesn't matter although I'm south western.

Looks doesn't matter cos no one is ugly
Height or weight doesn't matter but no obese, since this shows lack of discipline.

She should be a Non denominational christian and please no catholics.

Age 23 to 40 but no divorcees unless you can prove only your ex husband was adulterous.

Never married but repentant single moms are welcome.

No False christian women!

I am testing the saying, "ask and you shall receive"

God help you bro

2 Likes

Re: . by Teewhydalegend: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Don't look for a christian wife....look for a God fearing wifey. There are many christian girls nowadays that are fake

1 Like

Re: . by goodmorning40: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Knock and the door shall be opened unto u
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Viewing your list of demands... Are you sure you are a Christian? Your requests are not in the spirit of God but of self. Carry on...

2 Likes

Re: . by ichuka(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Viewing your list of demands... Are you sure you are a Christian? Your requests are not in the spirit of God but of self. Carry on...
Lol

1 Like

Re: . by bennyann: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin finally, it's official.

grin grin I feel like trolling on this thread but I will try not to.

You expect the Christian woman who is gentle, modest and polite to say 'here I am, take me'? undecided

There are thousands of ladies with the qualities in your write up. I hope you get more than enough applications so you can narrow the qualities further lipsrsealed

It seems you're more than 40 years old from the age limit you gave up there. I wish you the best.

I will advise you state the qualities you possess also, so ladies can also decide if you're eligible As a true christian you are, you should know better ways of identifying the one for you than these 'letters of application' you're demanding from anyone here.

Oh! I just remembered I'm a false Christian so I have no say on this issue wink

Nice seeing you around though. grin keep testing bro and its good you're becoming bold.

6 Likes

Re: . by analice107: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
RighteousI:
I like to encourage christians to be more bold and outspoken in order to find a partner so I will like to lead by example.

She must be:
Gentle.
Modest.
Polite.
Tribe doesn't matter although I'm south western.

Looks doesn't matter cos no one is ugly
Height or weight doesn't matter but no obese, since this shows lack of discipline.

She should be a Non denominational christian and please no catholics.

Age 23 to 40 but no divorcees unless you can prove only your ex husband was adulterous.

Never married but repentant single moms are welcome.

No False christian women!

I am testing the saying, "ask and you shall receive"

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: . by analice107: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Teewhydalegend:
Don't look for a christian wife....look for a God fearing wifey.
There are many christian girls nowadays that are fake
Correct, there's no fake Christian. It's either she's a Christian or she's not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by analice107: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
bennyann:

You expect the Christian woman who is gentle, modest and polite to say 'here I am, take me'? undecided

There are thousands of ladies with the qualities in your write up. I hope you get more than enough applications so you can narrow the qualities further lipsrsealed

It seems you're more than 40 years old from the age limit you gave up there. I wish you the best.

I will advise you state the qualities you possess also, so ladies can also decide if you're eligible As a true christian you are, you should know better ways of identifying the one for you than these 'letters of application' you're demanding from anyone here.

Nice seeing you around though. grin keep testing bro and its good you're becoming bold.
Funny how so called Christians don't even know why they get married. Just check out his list, it's about him nothing about God's purpose.

1 Like

Re: . by bennyann: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
analice107:

Funny how so called Christians don't even know why they get married. Just check out his list, it's about him nothing about God's purpose.

Oh my big sis. I tried not to branch that area since the Op is the true christian here.

Everything listed was all for the good of the Op. I'm sure he just forgot to add the important ones.

Happy Sunday sis

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2017
Are you going to a gay church, I meant all male church, what happened to the unmarried sisters in your church! If you can't find anyone there then switch church. Moreover Here is not a Christian dating site, is not the best place to search for your second half! Well I wish you luck, maybe bennyann can give you a chance.

1 Like

Re: . by bennyann: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Frederick7:
Are you going to a gay church, I meant all male church, what happened to the unmarried sisters in your church! If you can't find anyone there then switch church. Moreover Here is not a Christian dating site, is not the best place to search for your second half! Well I wish you luck, maybe bennyann can give you a chance.

Eh eh eh eh

Fred I beg, put me down ooooo. I don't want 'false Christian' attributed to me throughout my lifetime.
To him, most Christians here are false Christians I guess.

I really don't want to troll but it seems I'm trolling. grin I was just on my own when he called me a false Christian and I'm surprised he came here looking for a wife but I must commend his boldness.

If you ask me, I wouldn't be surprised if he has once been married because I'm still wondering how he came to the conclusion that 'false Christians' like me are looking for 'true Christians' like him to lure into marriage and he sounded so violent and was persistent about such issue.

I know he needs a woman, but since he is a true christian, let him give God all his heart and it will reflect in his choice of words. Let him also concentrate on God more, then He will understand the caliber of woman he really needs. He should also build himself for the woman of his choice and not just leave everything to her.

L'est I forget, he should put down his cv, the qualities he possesses so we can send our applications if we're interested grin

2 Likes

Re: . by analice107: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my big sis. I tried not to branch that area since the Op is the true christian here.

Everything listed was all for the good of the Op. I'm sure he just forgot to add the important ones.

Happy Sunday sis
God bless you dear saint. Have a glorious week.
Re: . by RighteousI: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
divinehand2003:
Wishing you happy looking

You don't think I really mean this stuff, do you? Its more of a social experiment to test if any christian woman will bother to reply. But having said that I could just find her here since several couples have met online.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gbam!!!
Teewhydalegend:
Don't look for a christian wife....look for a God fearing wifey.
There are many christian girls nowadays that are fake
Re: . by analice107: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
bennyann:

Eh eh eh eh

Fred I beg, put me down ooooo. I don't want 'false Christian' attributed to me throughout my lifetime.
To him, most Christians here are false Christians I guess.

I really don't want to troll but it seems I'm trolling. grin I was just on my own when he called me a false Christian and I'm surprised he came here looking for a wife but I must commend his boldness.

If you ask me, I wouldn't be surprised if he has once been married because I'm still wondering how he came to the conclusion that 'false Christians' like me are looking for 'true Christians' like him to lure into marriage and he sounded so violent and was persistent about such issue.

I know he needs a woman, but since he is a true christian, let him give God all his heart and it will reflect in his choice of words. Let him also concentrate on God more, then He will understand the caliber of woman he really needs. He should also build himself for the woman of his choice and not just leave everything to her.

L'est I forget, he should put down his cv, the qualities he possesses so we can send our applications if we're interested grin
Wait sis, is this that guy on your thread? The Pastor guy?
Re: . by bennyann: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
analice107:

grin yes sis. That's why his threads amuse me grin

But to my shock he has coiled back into his shell after quoting one with this comment.

You don't think I really mean this stuff, do you? Its more of a social experiment to test if any christian woman will bother to reply.

I was thinking I can apply but behold, it's a social experiment grin and that's after opting me out for being a 'false Christian' embarassed

But again which 'true christian' woman will fall for a social experiment? So sad

OP forgive me for derailing your thread. cheesy I'm sure I'm bringing life to this thread of yours. Take it as my gift to you wink don't worry you'll start getting pms soon if we can't come out boldly.
Re: . by RighteousI: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
bennyann:

Yes you are right. A woman should not say "here I am" instead she should keep quiet and wait for the man to find her cos that's what the bible teaches us...... do you get the irony?
What makes you think I'm over 40, the age range I've stated seeks to accomodate and is sympathetic towards women like repentant single moms, more mature christian women and divorcees. I'm not over 40 but in my early thirties.
Yes I can easily use other ways like walking into a church and get involved there but its just that false christians have placed themselves in the choir, pastoral team and in the congregation, therefore I'm trying the online lottery. Its a lottery cos you can find a perfect match online and you can also find a false christian online.
Lol. "Letters of application" may seem too forward to a young girl but wait till you are still single at 40, you will buy envelope and stamp yourself to post your courtship application to a true christian man.
And why will I ask a potential wife to possess some christian qualities that I do not possess? So stop this "what of you" accussation.
Re: . by GoodMuyis(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
OP RighteousI calm down do apologize where needed a potential wife will not like to see you arguing.

bennyann abeg forgive and dont spoil the market.

BACK To OP
Your submission makes .....

==Modified==

Your submission makes me remember my brother who got his spouse online, not even social media, It was this Glo SMS chat. But today he is a Pastor with two kids, he has personal ministry "Glorious Child Fellowship", he is in his early 30s. You too can get a godly wife online, but..

2 Likes

Re: . by RighteousI: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
analice107:

Wait sis, is it not you that said you don't want to marry a male virgin rather you prefer a repentant non-virgin man since you are not a virgin yourself?
Sis, why do you despise virgin men?
Re: . by GoodMuyis(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is how I believed it should be done

Hello ladies,
Ayam goodmuyis, by the grace of God, am born again and spirit-filled. Am posting here looking for a Potential Life partner, What interest me in a women is true godliness and passion for Christ and soul-winning.
"Tribe doesn't matter although I'm south western. Looks doesn't matter cos no one is ugly, Height or weight doesn't matter but no obese, since this shows lack of discipline" (RighteousI)
Denomination does not matter, must be between 25 - 32, "Never married but repentant single moms are welcome" (RighteousI).

Few things you may want to know about me
Ayam Calm, playfull, free and open-minded, hardworking but sometimes indolent, if i work overnight.
I love God, like to give to God's work.
I work as a Computer operator (Web Stuff, but not yahoo-yahoo oooo), I have second kitchen experience

My Lifetime ambition is to serve God in youth ministry till I die and am looking for a partner who will run with this vision.

If I fit into your interest and wanted to know more about me DO NOT contact via the PM.

DISCLAIMER: What you just read above should be taken for granted, otherwise you will be responsible for wedding expenses, Thank you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by bennyann: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
GoodMuyis:
OP RighteousI calm down do apologize where needed a potential wife will not like to see you arguing.

bennyann abeg forgive and dont spoil the market.

BACK To OP
Your submission makes .....

==Modified==

Your submission makes me remember my brother who got his spouse online, not even social media, It was this Glo SMS chat. But today he is a Pastor with two kids, he has personal ministry "Glorious Child Fellowship", he is in his early 30s. You too can get a godly wife online, but..

I'm trying not to spoil market but he is pushing me. Infact he spoilt my market for me grin I never knew this is market things cheesy

But GoodMuyis, on a serious note, complete your sentence I beg. I'm interested.

And how are you doing bro?
Re: . by bennyann: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
RighteousI:

Yes you are right. A woman should not say "here I am" instead she should keep quiet and wait for the man to find her cos that's what the bible teaches us...... do you get the irony?
What makes you think I'm over 40, the age range I've stated seeks to accomodate and is sympathetic towards women like repentant single moms, more mature christian women and divorcees. I'm not over 40 but in my early thirties.
Yes I can easily use other ways like walking into a church and get involved there but its just that false christians have placed themselves in the choir, pastoral team and in the congregation, therefore I'm trying the online lottery. Its a lottery cos you can find a perfect match online and you can also find a false christian online.
Lol. "Letters of application" may seem too forward to a young girl but wait till you are still single at 40, you will buy envelope and stamp yourself to post your courtship application to a true christian man.
And why will I ask a potential wife to possess some christian qualities that I do not possess? So stop this "what of you" accussation.

I like the way you've now replied. At least, it's gentlemanly than before. Kudos.

A woman should 'keep quiet' you say? Be careful of that 'keep quiet' - it's too raw though I understand you. Personally, I'm against a woman speaking out first, But do you know Ruth in the Bible was different? You know she acted first right?

The bolded though... That's good. It means you don't have much qualities then lipsrsealed

I hope we won't fight here.... Wait! Am I still a false a Christian?
grin cheesy
Re: . by analice107: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
RighteousI:

Wait sis, is it not you that said you don't want to marry a male virgin rather you prefer a repentant non-virgin man since you are not a virgin yourself?
Yeah, you are the Joke.
As you can see am sincere, honest and truthful to come out and admit who and what i am. Christians tell the truth, liars are of the devil.

But here you are masquerading as a Christian.

Guys watch out for this character, it wontt be long he will come out shouting "I will no longer believe in God, He is a scam".

I have met your type here on Nairaland before. They come claiming to be Christians then converts to atheism. Am watching you.

Remember, you can't pretend to be a Christian for much to long, your words will betray you.
Re: . by bennyann: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
GoodMuyis:
This is how I believed it should be done

Hello ladies,
Ayam goodmuyis, by the grace of God, am born again and spirit-filled. Am posting here looking for a Potential Life partner, What interest me in a women is true godliness and passion for Christ and soul-winning.
"Tribe doesn't matter although I'm south western. Looks doesn't matter cos no one is ugly, Height or weight doesn't matter but no obese, since this shows lack of discipline" (RighteousI)
Denomination does not matter, must be between 25 - 32, "Never married but repentant single moms are welcome" (RighteousI).

Few things you may want to know about me
Ayam Calm, playfull, free and open-minded, hardworking but sometimes indolent, if i work overnight.
I love God, like to give to God's work.
I work as a Computer operator (Web Stuff, but not yahoo-yahoo oooo), I have second kitchen experience

My Lifetime ambition is to serve God in youth ministry till I die and am looking for a partner who will run with this vision.

If I fit into your interest and wanted to know more about me DO NOT contact via the PM.

DISCLAIMER: What you just read above should be taken for granted, otherwise you will be responsible for wedding expenses, Thank you grin grin

Wooooow! I almost fell for this grin

I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one getting the pms wink

RighteousI you should learn from this instead of fighting me tongue
Re: . by bennyann: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
RighteousI:

When will you stop? Don't spoil your thread with your own hands. angry
Re: . by analice107: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
bennyann:

grin yes sis. That's why his threads amuse me grin

But to my shock he has coiled back into his shell after quoting one with this comment.

I was thinking I can apply but behold, it's a social experiment grin and that's after opting me out for being a 'false Christian' embarassed

But again which 'true christian' woman will fall for a social experiment? So sad

OP forgive me for derailing your thread. cheesy I'm sure I'm bringing life to this thread of yours. Take it as my gift to you wink don't worry you'll start getting pms soon if we can't come out boldly.
I have been here long enough to spot his type. He is an atheist going somewhere to explode "Today i stop being a Christian, i have found out that God doesn't exist".

Watch him carefully. Lets give him 2 months, you'll see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bennyann: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
analice107:

I have been here long enough to spot his type. He is an atheist going somewhere to explode "Today i stop being a Christian, i have found out that God doesn't exist".

Watch him carefully. Lets give him 2 months, you'll see.

Dear Sis, he was only looking for a straw to grasp after being pricked.

The traits are there, I mean some funny traits but I pray he doesn't turn atheist.

Analice107 - the one man army cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by analice107: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
bennyann:

The traits are there, I mean some funny traits but I pray he doesn't turn atheist.

Hahahahahahahahaha@1man abi 1 woman army.

I find them boring these days. Nothing mature to talk about. Too many kids here nowadays.

1 Like

Re: . by analice107: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
bennyann:

Lets keep taps on him, you'd say I told you so.

Very soon he'll come screaming 'Religion is a scam, God doesn't exist". i know his type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D / What Is Your Own Biblical Definition Of God? / Did Jesus Ever Speak In Tongues??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.