Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Gtbank Should Refund SMS Charges For The Month Of April/may - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gtbank Should Refund SMS Charges For The Month Of April/may (406 Views)

WAEC To Release April\may 2018 WASSCE Results Today / I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / The State Governor And Paris Club Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Should Refund SMS Charges For The Month Of April/may by djty2(m): 2:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello,

I just started the petition "GTbank should refund SMS charges for the month of April/May" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name. This is for the serial SMS charges charges GTB is imposing even on those that didn't subscribe for the service.

My goal is to reach 1000 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/segun-agbaje-gtbank-should-refund-sms-charges-for-the-month-of-april-may?recruiter=553351079&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
Oluwatoyosi A

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Osotimehin, UNFPA Boss Dies @68 / How To Unlock Lg G3, Remove Lock Screen On Lg G3 / Timely Warning To Nigerians: OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Warns Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.