Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List (21363 Views)

Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List / Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate / BREAKING: Tambuwal's Name Missing On INEC List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List by Iboni1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pictures no dey lie

Re: Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List by Iboni1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
oshe11:
Naija we hail Thee
See am

Re: Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List by Wolexpoly: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
PLENTY DRAMA IN NIGERIAN POLITICS
Re: Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List by AdoOloro(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
jamace:
Show us the names of the people not yet paid from the screening report here:

www.kogistate(DOT)gov(DOT)ng/screeningreport.php

All should note that the genuine workers have been paid all entitlements. Most of these anti-Bello campaigners are the crooks screened out during the exercise for various illegalities. Thank God Gov Bello displayed the report for the whole world to see. I advise all to read the report.

I don't even know what to tell you. It is obvious, anyway, that you are benefiting from this government somehow. We see how he's been buying cars for his people. Pls keep supporting him and his corrupt activities. Job is job! And very soon, his source of livelihood will be taken from him just like he has taken other's. And the reasons will be genuine and displayed for the whole world to see. All his 'paddys' will go down with him. It is just obvious!

I knew who he was and how his government was going to be from his first appointments. He showed every body he was hungry inexperienced and broke. He appointed his friends and those friends quickly brought on their hungry families to come feed on the state resources. So his government is a cult. That is why he has survived this long.
I am not a civil servant and don't depend on his government in any way. I am just not happy. Look at the soldiers he's deployed everywhere, collecting money from people on the road no matter who you are, by force. He is drunk now and hangover time looms.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List by Dashmann: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
his evils deeds is hunting him , from all the kogi state indigens.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List by stilldoingokay(f): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
shock kee, don't be shock ooh, fear those people from kogi especially the igalas and ebira

Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds / Ex-Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode Revalidates APC Membership / Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials