Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? (7605 Views)

Why Is Bet9ja Site Down Since Yesterday!! / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone / Is Bet9ja Truly Legal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by jaydcrak: 4:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello sports loving Nairalanders

The bookies of Bet9ja are becoming suspicious, I recently started using them to stake odds and noticed that unlike other platforms, it takes them a while before they give you your money when you win sure games.

For instance on Saturday I had my money on Real Madrid, but even after the game it took them about 15mins before I saw my money in my online wallet.

Secondly their online user platform is not as user friendly compared to some other platforms that I have been using.

The most annoying issues happened yesterday I played 2 different stakes, with separate money, 1 stake entered and the other wasn't so lucky, Bet9ja took my bad game and repeated it in the games that entered.

I don't think it was an error, I think they felt I was a easy to manipulate, I am very attentive to details hence I was able to spot it, I showed it to some punters and they told me Bet9ja was at fault, hence I will not take it from Bet9ja. Please Nairalanders come to my aid.

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by jaydcrak: 4:14am On Jun 05, 2017
They repeated Rues Deportio vs Valladolid in my local NPFL games, on Saturday when I staked with 1.5k, they took 3k into the bet. Because I staked on double chances.
Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by bamdly(m): 5:20am On Jun 05, 2017
may be u didn't clear slip before playing second game becos dey don't do such to me although it takes time for their game to turn up green

5 Likes

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by jaydcrak: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2017
I use other betting platforms, once a bet is placed it's placed, it has no connection with the next placement. Their online platform is very user unfriendly, anyways, I just want my money from them. it is hard to get predictions correctly, so they have no right to hold my money when I win. Please, if you know anyone that works in Bet9ja please let him/her know about these issues, it's embarrassing for a leading platform like Bet9ja to be this careless.

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by jaydcrak: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have reached out to the customer service team of Bet9ja and they have refused to give me any valuable feedback

They claim I was the one that place the bet, why would I place a bet twice on the same game on the same bookmaker? Its like going to a bet agent 2 times on the same day to place the same bet, and of all games to repeat I am assumed to have repeated games of lower divisions in Sweden and Spain.

Even if I wanted to stake the same odds twice, why not do so on 2 different platforms (surebet247 had better odds for those games and I placed my odds there as well) so are they saying I made 3 stakes on the same games?

I am held bent to get my money from Bet9ja and I would charge them for stressing me this much over a no brainer

Please see pictures of the games and be the judge

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by chigoziri2403(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
if you don't clear your initial betslip, and you initiate another, the other games would be added to the new betslip, maybe that's what happened! try to be conversant with how they work

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by givemedatin: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
if you don't clear your initial betslip, and you initiate another, the other games would be added to the new betslip, maybe that's what happened! try to be conversant with how they work

Exactly! That's what happened

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by jaydcrak: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:

So I should loose my hard earned stake because their platform is not user friendly and self explanatory?

When I use surebet247, once I have place a bet, the bet is placed and cleared for new bets, so I expect that to be common sense, why should a bet I have placed still be there. These are fraudulent ways to make people loose their games.

My annoyance is that I have spoken to and sent emails to the customers service team and instead of them giving me an explanation about the "clear bet issue", they were insisting that I placed the bets myself, even when I asked them, how reasonable is it for me to stake the same bet on the platform twice and showed them my stake on Surebet247.

I am discussing with my lawyers and the lottery commission to press charges, I have all the proof to show that the error was made from their end and to show the world that this bookies are cheating.

Online betting is not by force, SB tech can do better than this.

I need my money.

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by jaydcrak: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
I placed another bet on this dull online platform (Bet9ja) and all my games entered again, but its been almost an hour since the games finished and yet Bet9ja is still showing one of my games as yellow (running). Maybe they are looking for games to add to my games so I can loose.

This is evidence, that Bet9ja doesn't mean well for its customers.

I have copied Tunji Mesh and Pascal Njoku and I am very disappointed with their level of professionalism, Pascal called me to find out how I got his email and then told me that he is sure that I played the game, Tunji as usual is as incommunicado as ever, because he thinks he is God.

To build an online platform no be by force.

The money is not much, but I will not let it go, I am a consumer and I know my rights, you can't rob me because you think I am small.

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by deebrain(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2017
Asper the bets still on running, check the old platform link under quick links.

It will show you the results of your games.

Asper their delays, yeah. me sef dey notice.
Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by chigoziri2403(m): 3:34am On Jun 06, 2017
jaydcrak:

So I should loose my hard earned stake because their platform is not user friendly and self explanatory?

When I use surebet247, once I have place a bet, the bet is placed and cleared for new bets, so I expect that to be common sense, why should a bet I have placed still be there. These are fraudulent ways to make people loose their games.

My annoyance is that I have spoken to and sent emails to the customers service team and instead of them giving me an explanation about the "clear bet issue", they were insisting that I placed the bets myself, even when I asked them, how reasonable is it for me to stake the same bet on the platform twice and showed them my stake on Surebet247.

I am discussing with my lawyers and the lottery commission to press charges, I have all the proof to show that the error was made from their end and to show the world that this bookies are cheating.

I need my money.
you can't do Jack, lawyers will just exploit you, have you read their T&C before you use their website?
Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by chigoziri2403(m): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2017
jaydcrak:

I need my money.
even your first game from the other slip was copied, you are not talking of that, you just focused on the lost one, if you had won, none of us here would have heard about it, you are annoyed cos you lost, we win some and lose some, move on

2 Likes

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by StickyOdds: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Hi everyone,

Join our telegram channel at https:///stickyoddz to get our daily football betting picks. Its 100% free!!

Daily Odds: 1.15
Weekly Odds: 3.45
Monthly Odds: 140

The best way to make money from sport betting, is to treat it like a business. Stop wasting money on straight wins, HT/FT etc. Join our telegram channel https:///stickyoddz and turn small odds to Big Wins.

You can also send email: stickyoddz@gmail.com
Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by jaydcrak: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2017
chigoziri2403:
even your first game from the other slip was copied, you are not talking of that, you just focused on the lost one, if you had won, none of us here would have heard about it, you are annoyed cos you lost, we win some and lose some, move on

Hey Oga, do you work them (you dey carry this mata for your head)

How do you mean my first game was copied, is this an examination where, I get punished for copying?

Mate I read their T&C and it never said they would delay my payment or cheat me when I win (you think the T&C route scares me)

I have shown you pictures to prove that I never played those games twice, you have not shown me shit, so please if you have nothing better to say, get the bleep out of my thread.

2 Likes

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by jaydcrak: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2017
deebrain:
Asper the bets still on running, check the old platform link under quick links.

It will show you the results of your games.

Asper their delays, yeah. me sef dey notice.

Baba #respect for your honest contribution

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by PoDeep(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please don't let them rest till you get your money back from them!!!

This is like the third incidence of this I'm seeing this week alone.

I've always said it, their online portal is messed up. Better to stick with their offline side or avoid them altogether if this continues.

Bet9ja, give the man back his money please!

jaydcrak:
Hello sports loving Nairalanders

The bookies of Bet9ja are becoming suspicious, I recently started using them to stake odds and noticed that unlike other platforms, it takes them a while before they give you your money when you win sure games.

For instance on Saturday I had my money on Real Madrid, but even after the game it took them about 15mins before I saw my money in my online wallet.

Secondly their online user platform is not as user friendly compared to some other platforms that I have been using.

The most annoying issues happened yesterday I played 2 different stakes, with separate money, 1 stake entered and the other wasn't so lucky, Bet9ja took my bad game and repeated it in the games that entered.

I don't think it was an error, I think they felt I was a easy to manipulate, I am very attentive to details hence I was able to spot it, I showed it to some punters and they told me Bet9ja was at fault, hence I will not take it from Bet9ja. Please Nairalanders come to my aid.

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by chigoziri2403(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
jaydcrak:

Hey Oga, do you work them (you dey carry this mata for your head)

How do you mean my first game was copied, is this an examination where, I get punished for copying?

Mate I read their T&C and it never said they would delay my payment or cheat me when I win (you think the T&C route scares me)

I have shown you pictures to prove that I never played those games twice, you have not shown me shit, so please if you have nothing better to say, get the bleep out of my thread.

its obvious you are a toddler, by your reasoning and actions

you ASked for advice, you got it, now you are insulting me,
Go ahead boy, best of luck

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by Iolo(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
chigoziri2403:
its obvious you are a toddler, by your reasoning and actions

you ASked for advice, you got it, now you are insulting me,
Go ahead boy, best of luck

He has a point. I think Bet9ja should have a clearly stated policy on such issues. At the very least, I would have expected a Bet9ja rep to come in and communicate this before it goes out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by chigoziri2403(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Iolo:

He has a point. I think Bet9ja should have a clearly stated policy on such issues. At the very least, I would have expected a Bet9ja rep to come in and communicate this before it goes out of hand.
he has a point, yes, but certain laws are binding, there is a case of three men that won millions on bet 9ja who refused to pay them, cos they bet on an event that had already started, which was an obvious mistake on their website, but they have not paid till today,
I advised him to forget about it, and next time, clear bet slip before initiating another, it has happened to me before, each site is unique, and you shouldn't expect all sites to behave the same, then came the insults, anyways good luck to him

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by Ngizimboy: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
My story: I saw a comment of one guy Razak on facebook, He claimed that he sell sure games for Bet9ja subscribers. I got his Phone number from then we began to chat on Whatsapp, he sent me many pictures of tickets that he claimed to have won, he told me that he sell Sure games singles of 33 Odds and Multiple of over 800 Odds, for new subscribers, you will pay 30k for the singles and after winning you will pay the remaining 70k while for the multiple, you will pay 50k as a new subscriber and after winning you'll pay 150k. I told him that I wanted to go for the single, then I begged him to reduce the price to 5k and he accepted, He told me to stake 3k for the game he sent me and that the correct score for the game will be 3:2 . So, that game ended 2:0... So am sharing this to help someone. These are the details of the fraudster: Full name: Yusuf Olamilekan Razak, Guaranty Trust Bank, Account Number: 0168940210, He also has a UBA Account, Account Name: Yusuf Olamilekan Razak, Account Number: 2069227534 UBA Bank. His phone number is 09056831290. I shared this to help anybody that this guy may harm in the future. God bless Nigeria. Find some of the pictures that he sent to me.

1 Like

Re: Is Bet9ja Becoming A Scam??? by chidekings(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ngizimboy:
My story: I saw a comment of one guy Razak on facebook, He claimed that he sell sure games for Bet9ja subscribers. I got his Phone number from then we began to chat on Whatsapp, he sent me many pictures of tickets that he claimed to have won, he told me that he sell Sure games singles of 33 Odds and Multiple of over 800 Odds, for new subscribers, you will pay 30k for the singles and after winning you will pay the remaining 70k while for the multiple, you will pay 50k as a new subscriber and after winning you'll pay 150k. I told him that I wanted to go for the single, then I begged him to reduce the price to 5k and he accepted, He told me to stake 3k for the game he sent me and that the correct score for the game will be 3:2 . So, that game ended 2:0... So am sharing this to help someone. These are the details of the fraudster: Full name: Yusuf Olamilekan Razak, Guaranty Trust Bank, Account Number: 0168940210, He also has a UBA Account, Account Name: Yusuf Olamilekan Razak, Account Number: 2069227534 UBA Bank. His phone number is 09056831290. I shared this to help anybody that this guy may harm in the future. God bless Nigeria. Find some of the pictures that he sent to me.

Na the guy dey play the game. If he is sure of the score, why him no go borrow ten million Naira play am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Nigeria Beat Brazil / Tennis: Ruthless Serena makes strong start in Melbourne return / Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.