Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria (31931 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by eyesoflagos: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2017
FORMER ABIA GOVERNOR, KALU REVEALS WHEN BUHARI WILL RETURN TO NIGERIA

Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari will return to the country before June 11.

Kalu said Buhari’s health had improved when he visited him in the UK last week and urged Nigerians to stop spreading messages of hate and division about the President’s health.

Speaking in an interview with reporters at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, he said: “I went to Washington to visit some business partners and from there stopped at London to see Mr President, who is recovering very fast.

“I am excited over the state of health of President Buhari despite the hate messages people were spreading about him. I am disappointed with the statement coming from some Nigerians about the health of Mr President.

“The messages some Nigerians have been spreading in the social media is unhealthy. I am calling on Nigerians to have a change of heart. Being a President, does not mean, you cannot be sick, the hate messages are becoming too much. There must be good sense of tolerance among the ethic groups, we are all one.”
Buhari left Nigeria for London May 7 for further medical check-ups.

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/06/former-abia-governor-kalu-reveals-when.html

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2017
The president's health is shrouded so much in secrecy that we can't sift the lies from the truths.PMB should stay in London.
modified-sorry if u were offended

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by adeowo84(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2017
hmm...just because u have been promised the VP slot come 2019

FTC...AT LONG LAST

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by LionDeLeo: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Kalu said Buhari’s health had improved when he visited him in the UK last week and urged Nigerians to stop spreading messages of hate and division about the President’s health....

...“I am excited over the state of health of President Buhari despite the hate messages people were spreading about him. I am disappointed with the statement coming from some Nigerians Igbos touts about the health of Mr President

Orji Uzor Kalu, just get ready, Igbos touts are coming for your head for "these lies".

13 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by ghettowriter(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2017
We are waiting. not like his coming back is any better than remaining there.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Politicians using heads of zoogerians to play kpankpangolo

Orji u better don't let me call u an outcast o.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Ikpewe: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Igbos hates anything good about Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by DanseMacabre(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2017
APC don sign Kalu? How much be transfer fee, abi him be free agent?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by DropShot: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Something for children of anger, hatred and frustration to masturbate on.

PMB shall return healthier and complete his term and re-elected in 2019.

Anyone wey no like fit take rat poison or buy rope or enter lagoon. None of those suggestions is expensive to achieve.

cool cool cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by abescom: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Igbos won't like this. They will call Kalu several unprintable names now as he has refuse to join their idiocy.

They disown people who do not support their evil agenda just as easy as they adopt evil, corrupt foools who are only taking advantage of them. May the spirit of Ipob never befall us.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by abescom: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Politicians using heads of zoogerians to play kpankpangolo

Orji u better don't let me call u an outcast o.
Kalu is outcast and Dino and Saraki are now an incast. Right?

Hatred for the truth will end up ruining you lot.

9 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by abescom: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Tahrah:
The president's health is shrouded so much in secrecy that we can't sift the lies from the truths.I don't care if he never comes back
Ordinary menstrual period you hide from your family members. Your menstrual period period ( if you are wise enough to decode the need for period, period) is shrouded in so much secrecy from EVEN your family.

Based on that, leave Buhari alone. Na your health? We elect him to rule Nigeria not to tell us about his health. He has done nothing unconstitutional you lot only enjoy crying wolf.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:
Kalu is outcast and Dino and Saraki are now an incast. Right?

Hatred for the truth will end up ruining you lot.
I don't even care what is true or not about the dealings in d zoo right now, and Yes u r right about hatred..I hate this country

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by chinoxstock: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Even bubu don tire for the presidency...lol

Bubu no dey come back again..He no do again..

Is aso rock for old people?

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by azimibraun: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2017
He is indirectly talking to folks from the SE. Again, he will be labelled an outcast for trying to be realistic and humane. If it's not negative about Buhari don't take it down south... You will get into some trouble. FFK is an in-law and Fayose is an adopted son. They oil the hate machine effectively.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by LionDeLeo: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:
Ordinary menstrual period you hide from your family members. Your menstrual period period ( if you are wise enough to decode the need for period, period) is shrouded in so much secrecy from EVEN your family.

Based on that, leave Buhari alone. Na your health? We elect him to rule Nigeria not to tell us about his health. He has done nothing unconstitutional you lot only enjoy crying wolf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by gberra: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2017
OUK referring to his people as being hateful, asking them to stop being stupid and unnecessarily insane... awon oloripelebe, awon egbere

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:

Your zombiesm is of the highest order

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by abescom: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2017
Tahrah:
Your zombiesm is of the highest order
I can see you are on your period. I have been informed that's how you behave when on period.

Ndo. Kpele.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:
Igbos won't like this. They will call Kalu several unprintable names now as he has refuse to join their idiocy.

They disown people who do not support their evil agenda just as easy as they adopt evil, corrupt foools who are only taking advantage of them. May the spirit of Ipob never befall us.
they ve started calling him names already.
amen! to that prayer,bro!

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:
Are you not foolish? You hate a country but has chosen not to leave the country.

How pathetic does that sounds? Relocate if you so hate the country.
give me d money to leave na or shut up

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by abescom: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
give me d money to leave na or shut up
So you don't have the money to leave but spend the bulk of your time on here defending those who are the main reason you are so broke.

Continue in your folly.

8 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by IhatesIGBOS: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2017
#IGALLANTWITHPMB

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by KahlDrogo(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Even Kalu himself is disappointed by his brothers' attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:
So you don't have the money to leave but spend the bulk of your time on here defending those who are the main reason you are so broke.

Continue in your folly.
defending who?! I defend nobody...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by smartty68(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Will his coming back reduce the price of things in the market or get us outta recession

Bubu please you have my permission; please rest more biko

Meanwhile, check my signature for Unlocked Etisalat B970 3G Router

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Mr2kay2: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Check my signature guys[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by ednut1(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Who get dat dog meme abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Arrived Ekiti State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.