Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids (753 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by Rapmoney(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids

1. Cover the head of a duck in a drum and on the seventh day, it will turn to a snake. Who still remember this one?

2. When it is raining and the sun is shinning as well, elephants are busy, seriously giving birth!

3. Whenever your food touches the ground, don't eat it; devil has already eaten it wink

4. Large snakes vomit diamonds which they use as light to hunt for food at night! Lol. Abeg, what's the relationship between flesh and stone? Diamonds are gotten underground for crying out loud!

5. If you don't share your foods with classmates, your fingers would become bent.

6. If a boil appears close to your eyes, you must have been stealing meats from the soup pot smiley

7. Any child who buys a boiled egg, fried fish or suya secretly without the knowledge of adults, could grow up to be a thief!

8. When you lose a tooth, you must run round the house, saying 'Rat, take big tooth and give me small one', then throw the tooth on the roof. Failure to do this would result to growing a big tooth!

9. If you swallow the seed of a fruit, say cherry or orange, a tree will grow in your stomach. Na so smiley Person belle don turn soil wink Lol!

10.There's always a ghost (Mrs Koi-Koi) that roams the local primary school at night!

You can add the ones you know cool

1 Share

Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by kingjomezy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
lamo
Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by Larwin(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
wink

Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by Mologi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
If you don't give yourself space while pooping( we go to bush in group) , your mum will give birth to a frog...
Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by Mologi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
if you go to school during public holidays.....

you will be taught by birds...

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by Rapmoney(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mologi:
if you go to school during public holidays.....

you will be taught by birds...
in our own case, we believed frogs would teach anyone going to school on a public holiday.
Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by stephleena(f): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
twin children,wen angry could Bring out snakes and make beans on fire never to get cooked..
Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by Young03(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
I was an ajebo pikin so I didn't do this
Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by tspouse(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rapmoney:
in our own case, we believed frogs would teach anyone going to school on a public holiday.
we believed that bird will pluck out the eyes of anyone go to school on holiday time
Re: Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids by Rapmoney(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Young03:
I was an ajebo pikin so I didn't do this
Who dash monkey banana? wink You wey grow up for Maroko! you think say we no know you?

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Me And My Homies #bonez #bonezizabonez / Father, Mother And Son Who Died After Eating Ugba Set To Be Buried The Same Day / Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.