Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Condolence Messages | Best Condolence Short Messages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Condolence Messages | Best Condolence Short Messages (821 Views)

The Iroko Has Fallen: An Exit Of The Oldest Man In Nigeria. Drop Your Condolence / Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses / Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condolence Messages | Best Condolence Short Messages by droidpile: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2017
If you are in search of the best condolence messages for the loss the, you must check these condolence messages as well.
Re: Condolence Messages | Best Condolence Short Messages by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
If I have to consult a website before sending a condolence message, it means I don't sympathize with him/her & I rather keep my N4.

When. Someone is grieving, they don't look at the quality of the message. The fact you reached out to them at all is enough.

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life / What About Living Together Before Marriage? / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.