Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses (1869 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses by udilaw: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2018
Happy New Month everyone! This moment may come a dozen times every year, but there’s no denying the flicker of excitement that awakens in our hearts when we are reminded of a new beginning and a chance to start another chapter of our year yet again.

It feels like a dozen second chances to make that change we so deeply desire, to finally keep that promise to ourselves we keep on avoiding, to quit that habit, to take that first step into the unknown, in becoming that person we so long to be.

It’s a dozen chances to refresh our lives or to start again and I hope these messages inspire you to do so. Here are best collection of Inspirational Happy New Month Messages. Feel free to share them to your special someone, friends and relatives and cheer them for the new month.

You will love these Inspirational Happy New Month Messages, Quotes And Prayers. They are specials and are perfect to be sent as sms messages to your loved ones, friends, colleagues or boss at the beginning of a new month. They will be grateful for your thoughtfulness and you will be glad you did.

Hurray! It’s a new month. A month to be great. Embrace the month with enthusiasm. Be alert for new opportunities. Utilise them passionately. You will succeed. Have a great month ahead.

In this new month, may you download joy, laughter and blessings unlimited. May you find reasons to rejoice every day of the new month. Have a great month ahead.

The journey to success begins with a step. Take that step this month. Believe in your dreams! Go ahead and Achieve them! Have an amazing month.

Here’s wishing you seconds of joy, minutes of gladness, hours of laughter, days of blessing and an altogether amazing month. May it be your best yet. Happy new month.

You are an Eagle in flight, headed for greatness. No one dares stand in your way this month. Go and do exploits. Happy New Month.

Happy new month, beautiful sweetheart, may you be all that you were meant to be this month. May grace and favour find you out and elevate you to greatness.

The world awaits you this month honey and you’ve got so much to offer. May this be your best month yet. May you smile all through. Happy new month.

May new opportunities find you out. May your name be echoed in the corridors of greatness. May you shine brightly my love. happy new month.

Anyone who underestimates you has not seen what you’re capable of and does so at his risk.  Go this month darling and be awesome. I love you.

You’ve got it in you baby, the stuff it takes to make the world better. You never cease to amaze me. Be you this month, be great. Happy new month.

I would serve you the world on a platter, but you need the fulfillment and satisfaction work gives. So here’s to a month of work and fulfillment.

May the Lord bless you with pleasant surprises. Happy new month.

May long awaited opportunities locate you this month. May every past failure be forgotten and replaced with outstanding success. Happy new month.

Look within and find the inspiration to forge ahead this month. I’m counting on you darling and I know you’re capable of greatness. Happy new month.

You have my support, whatever you set your mind to achieve this month. Go ahead and do it. I believe in you. Happy new month.

You’re the best woman for the job. Go kick ass baby. I’ve got you and nothing short of success shall be yours. Happy new month darling.

Happy new month to my super amazing strong woman. May this month bring you all that you desire and may we have cause to rejoice. Have a great one.

I’d wrap you in my arms all month long but we gotta eat baby. In other words, it’s time to get going. Cheers to a productive month ahead. Happy new month.

A new month is here, an opportunity to love you better than the past months. May our love be renewed daily and our joy be full always. Happy new month my love.

May you be blessed in the mornings, may you be blessed in the nights. Throughout this month, may your head attract blessings and your life attract favour. Happy new month my love.

I’ll love you forever baby. Throughout this month, I’ll be the peace you’ll come home to. God bless you sweetheart. Happy new month.

See more here...>>>https://www.infomaza.com/inspirational-happy-new-month-messages-for-loved-ones-bosses
Re: Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2018
Happy new month

(1) (Reply)

Help My Niece Is Acting Insanely / What Do You Do To Your Inlaws Who Keep Flocking Your House. / How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.