Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (47292 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by lilytender: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
bizzynix:
Parties in Nigeria are not built on Ideologies rather, they are built on personal interests. This is another huge joke.

You are very wrong my brethren. Parties in Nigeria have stronger ideologies than parties all over the world. The ideology of all parties in Nigeria is the same and uniform. The ideology is Loot, Loot and Loot while the masses suffer and kill themselves for the looting elites.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
tipwill:
Really? The same set of people. New parties with similar names and old cargoes. The party names usually contain at least one of these words: Advanced, Alliance, Democratic, People, Congress, Action, Progressive bla bla bla Nothing new
WERE U EXPECTING SOMETHING LIKE "YOUNG NIGERIA PEOPLE'S PARTY" YNPP
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Celsony: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Party politics will soon be dead and gone.
I hope they Legislators pass a bill that will enable independent candidacy fast so that i go get chance contest for the presidency soon.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
If this is the same party NL's resident comic character (TonyeBarcanista) is trying to flog on NL to the gullible youths, then I laff oyinbo laff...
So APDA is a party founded by dubious character(s) one of whom have a pending corruption court case.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Ighohor: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
ALI MODU SHERIF please take note of FAYOSE and WIKE, when they decamp to the new APDA please decamp to the new party also . grin

This guy nor well at all. Lol
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by ShaqFu: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I can bet my Nairaland username that he will re-contest

I will remind you by then sha
Please do. I'll be waiting.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Youdondeymad: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
ShaqFu:
If I start calling the likes of Tonye names, myndd44_ will ban me thinking I'm insulting him (Tonye) when in fact I'm saying the truth.

Just imagine, of all people in this world, Dokpesi!!! Truly, the word shame has lost its meaning a long time ago.
Don't mind Tonye,he is an asslicker.He is a polithiefcian in the making.

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
A P O D A party
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by modath(f): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mynd44:
TonyeBarcanista, this is your party?

Dokpesi?

Mo, coman see

Who will fund it? Definitely not El.no clue .. cheesy cheesy

Tonye... stick with shiaman, this venture nor go pay ya pocket... we fit bet am...
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Chukazu: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
The money he should have used to pay salaries for AIT AND RAY POWER staff
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Victorjohnbenso: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pray that this new political party will work for the interest of Nigerian and not personal interest is a good move to out from this present state God bless this new party in Jesus amen. more strength to o Dokpesi
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by bizzynix: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hehehe, looting ideology.
lilytender:

You are very wrong my brethren. Parties in Nigeria have stronger ideologies than parties all over the world. The ideology of all parties in Nigeria is the same and uniform. The ideology is Loot, Loot and Loot while the masses suffer and kill themselves for the looting elites.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
modath:

Who will fund it? Definitely not El.no clue .. cheesy cheesy

Tonye... stick with shiaman, this venture nor go pay ya pocket... we fit bet am...

They want to do crowd funding by members.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by modath(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mynd44:

They want to do crowd funding by members.

Quit playing , which member ? grin grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Someone should tell this guy to go and pay the salary of his employees . . . .

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
modath:

Quit playing , which member ? grin grin
Isn't that want they said?

Another reformed SDP loading
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Tecno66: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/06/ait-founder-dokpesi-unveils-new-political-party/
A mega party came up and removed PDP from power. Another mega party is here. The carcase of pdp can now be left for Amodu Sherrif and his co travellers. If APC had channelled half the energy they used to fight pdp to governance, perhaps we wont be in reccesion. Honestly, I commend people like Dokpesi who remain steadfast unlike those that only belong to the party in power. No ideology, just food for the stomach.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Tecno66: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
This is a scenario of thieves decamping into a new body to confuse myopic Nigerians about a better leadership grin
APC is the party of saints. Abi?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Eggcelent(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin grin

yarimo:
ALI MODU SHERIF please take note of FAYOSE and WIKE, when they decamp to the new APDA please decamp to the new party also . grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
He has tasted it, that's so sweet so can't stay idle like that, therefore he had to form a new party.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
MadManTalking:
PDP has gone with the rain.
very funny, is it that the driver didn't see the flood or what?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Moheat(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
This is a scenario of thieves decamping into a new body to confuse myopic Nigerians about a better leadership grin

Exactly the same scenario that played out when the likes of Amaechi, Saraki, Atiku, ......the list is endless decamped to APC.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by heybee72(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
What's the difference between this and ponzi schemes?
When one crash... They open another website grin cheesy
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Emanodimo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
MadManTalking:
PDP has gone with the rain.

Naija, I hail ohh...
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
APC, PDP, APDA, same party, different slogan same objective; to steal Nigeria into extinction.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by LUGBE: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mynd44:
TonyeBarcanista, this is your party?

Dokpesi?

Modath, coman see

APC man we are watching
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by greatfoly(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
grin grin Funny you
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
APDA---Another Problem Develops Again
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by jkbee(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:

Guy, walahi U no nice at all... Sheriff & these fellows have made PDP a theatre of confusion..
But am still laffing coz of Ur comment...
grin cheesy grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by yarimo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
jkbee:

Guy, walahi U no nice at all... Sheriff & these fellows have made PDP a theatre of confusion..
But an still laffing coz if Ur comment...
grin cheesy
oga thank you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Well done Chief Dokpesi and Barrister Anyanwu. This is the party I believe will give APC a good fight come 2019. I must definitely register as a card carrying member and I hope people that want real change will do same.
Please they should include in their Manifesto : restructuring, true federalism and doing away with the Military Constitution that is lopsided. A referendum should be a must if they really want to save this country.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) by dataideas: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.