Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness (848 Views)

See The Moment President Buhari Paid A Condolence Visit To Shehu Shagari Family / Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani / My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by GrandGarcon: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
I no want do again, na by force? Threatening us with war will you no good, the war you are fighting in the ND how far?, How many wars have the nigerian army won on their own? None, but they are always at war, if it comes to war, I will not run away. Back in 67 the greatest weapon thet had was the pen(Media coverage) which Biafra did not have, now we have it and in equal terms or even more than you people do, we have our poeple all over the globe, that can help propagate our message and buy weapons for us, We are ever ready to doe for Biafra, how many Nigerians are ready die for the British fraud?

5 Likes

Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
From your writing it shows you have problems with reading comprehension or you were born in 1996, and that was exactly what SHEHU SANI is talking about
GrandGarcon:
I no want do again, na by force? Threatening us with war will you no good, the war you are fighting in the ND how far?, How many wars have the nigerian army won on their own? None, but they are always at war, if it comes to war, I will not run away. Back in 67 the greatest weapon thet had was the pen(Media coverage) which Biafra did not have, now we have it and in equal terms or even more than you people do, we have our poeple all over the globe, that can help propagate our message and buy weapons for us, We are ever ready to doe for Biafra, how many Nigerians are ready die for the British fraud?

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by bolanto24(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Don't mind that mumu senator. Who dey fear war?
Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by GrandGarcon: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
From your writing it shows you have problems with reading comprehension or you were born in 1996, and that was exactly what SHEHU SANI is talking about
Who is he to threaten us with war?

2 Likes

Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Who is he to threaten us with war?
read carefully and understand what he said

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by ApolitiCal: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmn
Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
You sabi romance well well cause you like romance section, now answer this question. If babe no wan do again na by force?

4 Likes

Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

You sabi romance well well cause you like romance section, now answer this question. If babe no wan do again na by force?
you mean nigeria police force?

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by Biggie225(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
if Nigerians want war again, biafrans are ever ready for it... mind u that, Lagos and Abuja will be the battle ground..
everything will be brought down to ruin. a word is enough for the wise... Assad of Syria is a case study..
Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by Funlord2(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Biggie225:
if Nigerians want war again, biafrans are ever ready for it...
mind u that, Lagos and Abuja will be the battle ground..

everything will be brought down to ruin.
a word is enough for the wise...
Assad of Syria is a case study..

Nwokem shut up abeg! Noisy people! cheesy

Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by felicitywe(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Biafra will not fight a war that s for those of you threatening them with wars,looting etc.
Think about this.
Re: My Reply To Shehu Sani's Foolishness by Oksman(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
GrandGarcon:

Did you read the speech at all?
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Fani-kayode Reveals Real Plan Of Northern Youths / 'Say No 2 Evil Recal,Dino Melaye's Our Light':Protest In Support Of Dino In Kogi / 5 Reasons Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Silent or Step Down For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.