Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

See The Photo Of The Man Whose Hand Was Cut Off By Kidnappers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Photo Of The Man Whose Hand Was Cut Off By Kidnappers (708 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Of The Man Whose Hand Was Cut Off By Kidnappers by domesifa(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Elder Idongesit Udom wrote:

To God be the glory!
I am alive through the extended mercy, pardon and love of our Lord Jesus Christ. He has forgiven my sins and has answered the prayers of all the Christians, Moslems in Nigeria, Cameroon, United Kingdom, United States, the World Over who prayed for 32 days of my captivity. .
May the good Lord bless you all abundantly in Jesus name, Amen.

May the good Lord bless the Governor of Akwa Ibom State and members of his executive Council, the presidency, the good people of Ukanafun LGA, My family and all the security agencies that had done everything possible to ensure my safe release.
Though I was released with my right hand cut off, I am eternally grateful to my God for the new life. My life was over.
Thanks to the government of Akwa Ibom State, all the pastors, ExxonMobil friends, all other FRIENDS and relatives who have provided for my hospital requirements.

Elder Dr Idongesit Demas Udom.

Me: Those who did this to you are wicked and will know no peace.

Re: See The Photo Of The Man Whose Hand Was Cut Off By Kidnappers by NwaAmaikpe: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na wa..

The right hand is the most important part of a man's body.

Vaseline crew know what I am talking about
Re: See The Photo Of The Man Whose Hand Was Cut Off By Kidnappers by tooth4tooth: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Those who did this to you are wicked and will know no peace
shocked shocked They shall know no peace for real
Re: See The Photo Of The Man Whose Hand Was Cut Off By Kidnappers by Kenzico(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
shocked

Thank God for your life Sir!!!!!
Re: See The Photo Of The Man Whose Hand Was Cut Off By Kidnappers by odogwu190(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
To someone who is old enough to be there father,if the catch them now the will say is devil....

(1) (Reply)

"Evans Was The One Who Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle" - Lady On Twitter / Beware Of Scammers / Sad! Woman Streams Her Own Death On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.